Ok so why is everybody acting like Trump lost now...

Ok so why is everybody acting like Trump lost now? I thought he was surging in the polls due to the revalation that Clinton and her friends are literally devil worshippers; not because the FBI decided to pretend to do its job.

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess CTR just unlocked their payroll

CTR bonus pay time again

I hoped that Clinton will get arrested, Taiga, that's why I'm a bit disappointed. Don't know about the sudden loss of optimism though, Still looks like Trump's going to win. Shills perhaps?

>we like corruption and comey defending it, therefore trump is going to lose

they are basically insane

>Ok so why is everybody acting like Trump lost now?
the only people acting this way are shills who are just concern trolling, pay them no mind

>people think this devil worship shit is real

CTR friends are about to lose their jobs, so they're working extra hard for some last-minute cash.

Reddit fags are lamenting here.

Because he's already lost. The government and Hillary's clan have spent a long time making sure. 2008 was supposed to go to Hillary, but she made the trade with Obama for some reason I forget, so now it's Her Turn. That's not just a feminist mantra, it's the official position of the US Government.

Well it's hard not to believe it at this point. Not with all the evidence.Praise Alex Jones, that beautiful bastard.

implying Clinton supporters care

ctr started their shifts this morning

The dude wrote about a ritual where he cut his fingers and there is a photo of him that shows scars exactly where he claimed to have cut himself.

This place is under a massive last stand CTR raid before the election.

Mfw I shitpost faster than aussies now

Don't forget to sage if you answer shill threads.

So Hillary is guilty by association?
That's not how it works

Uhm yes it does? In the media warfare at least. Trump got endorsed by a KKK member and that means he must be a racist, right? Therefore, Clinton must also be a devil worshipper if one of her buddies is.

Of course it doesn't work like that LOGICALLY. But the media warfare isn't about logic. It's about feels and winning the hearts of stupid people.

Desperation from the CTR shilling dept, Don't be surprised if we get ddosed soon

Aight, dumbfuck, newsflash.

Most people on here KNOW it's not real. Rather, it's some retarded 'shock art' performance.

That's not the point.

The point is to make it SEEM like it's real. And, judging by a recent Latino surge for Trump, (Which have a tendancy to have deeply Catholic families) painting Hillary like a satanist looks like it's working.

Doesn't matter if it's true at this point, what matters is that it works.

>b-b-but dat misinformation! Dat's lyin'! We shouldn't be stooping to the media's level!

Why the fuck not? We've been taking the high ground for years, and it's clearly not working. The only surefire way to fight people is with smear campaigns.

Time to fight fire with fire.

>PajeetCorrectsTheRecord
source?

>Ok so why is everybody acting like Trump lost now?
Well, I know why they're NOT acting like Trump lost just now, but only for the reason that they never allowed it to penetrate in the first place--because he never had an even shot. Trump cast the Republican ticket into a race over character when his (as the people have noticed) was objectively terrible.

As to why some are acting like Trump lost just now, it's for over fixation on some element of the horse race.

>Sup Forums starting early with the "WE WERE MERELY PRETENDING" this year! It took nearly 6 months after ROmney lost for it to happen then, amazed it is already happening now.

It shows that the fix is truly in. They're going to steal the election. People are awake now though and the war will rage on.

It's a paid shill blitz. I haven't seen this many obvious shill posts on Sup Forums.

Don't reply to them, all it does is slide actual threads out of sight.

If you want to actually help, bump real Sup Forums threads.

>I want to use lies to win but I do not expect the natural development that my leaders would turn out to be liars
Yeah. """Winning move."""

Don't call them lies, call them half truths

Hillary is on the record as taking advice from dead people she contacted through seances. She also believes in aliens.

Don't worry Kurwabro. There's enough evidence of wrong doing to indict Hillary a couple times already. The problem is that no matter how much evidence the FBI presents, it's the DOJ who decides whether or not to prosecute. The current head of the DOJ is on the payroll, and won't do anything.

We have to wait until Trump wins and whoever he appoints can go after her. Either that or if Hillary wins Assange claims he's got stuff that's multiple times worse than what's coming out now. If that shit comes out, and she doesn't have the election to deflect to Trump doing something "racist/sexist" to deflect to, people will have to take notice.

F U MINISTRY OF TRUTH GO READ 1984!(*$!
Sauce:
cesrusc.org/election/

See the reply chain:

The powers that be do this already. Is it right from any moral perspective? Fuck no.

it won't really matter

the media have been saying comey is a irresponsible hack for ages, and before this republicans hate him

no one cares what he says either way anymore, it's like what happens in a thirld world country, I known from experience

You're partially right. Latinos Blacks and other staunchly religious types don't give a fuck if this shit is real or not. These are the types of people who hesitate celebrating Halloween because of it's pagan history. They don't want anybody even remotely connected to something that could vaguely be construed as Satanist.

NOBODY IS ACTING LIKE HE LOST

IT'S A DISCOURAGEMENT TACTIC FROM CTR

DO NOT LET THEM! STAY STRONG!

It's concern trolling. The Email shit already crippled Hillary's Early Voting numbers to Romney levels. Without the early voting advantage the Democrats couldn't win Minneapolis.

Which is why exit polls in Minneapolis show Trump up by 2. Things are not going to get better for the Demoshits on election day, that's when the Republicans usually catch up and make the race close.

CTR sliding. They get paid monday evening/afternoon.

wow, they're losing on the only place that voted McGovern?

This, just remember who the people are actually behind. Hillary had to get two of the most popular musicians of the modern era put on a free concert to get the kind of turn out at one of her rallies that Trump has been getting at his for over a year.

>Don't call them lies
Why not? Semantic games? I'm not served by them.
>call them half truths
Yeah, even if this is your personal threshold of acceptability, we get leaders that survive with those too.
The difference being that while Clinton has no evident pro-satinist agenda, Trump did garner the support of KKK types, dog whistle politicking from the beginning and trying to skirt around a connection of his campaign's messaging and cross over support with that of the likes of Duke when he needed that kind of support out of Mississippi. It doesn't make him racist, as many will admit, only willing to cater to it in an obvious way and build his coalition with it. Which has political a fallout of its own, as people should realize.

It's wheel spinning in any case. Small picture to my much larger one.

South Korea cults and US cults this is looking to be a spicy anime

Exactly. It only matters because people think it's real.

they rigged hard moron

>Still looks like Trump's going to win.

I see a lot of redneck trucks with his stickers,

we'll see by next week or maybe a little later

I'm just trolling and causing panic. Everyone knows Jeb! Has got this and the rest of you faggots know it too

>tfw you're so retarded that you have to reply to half the thread to defend yourself

Obviously the news isn't good but it's not like it's bad. It would be open and shut win for Trump obviously if she was charged but now it just means she COULD win again. CTR is newly funded and working hard because they obviously noted that their demoralization tactics actually disrupt the board thanks to newfags taking bait and feeding trolls.

Basically it's CTR . It's not like Clinton is going to surge in the polls just because she wasn't charged. She's still been investigated twice by the FBI, lied under oath, only been found not guilty by means of "intent" and so on. The damage is done there.

This. tbqhfam

The Turtle God will rise.

Oh yeah, also a quick reminder that Comey took the emails from the Weiner investigation before anyone could look at them so he could get her off the hook again and I called this a week ago

>to defend yourself
What are you taking as a defense? This is a conversation. Of which you are not part.

WTF I hate democracy in a mass society now.

Looks like I'm a part of it now, nigger.