Well Sup Forums? what are you gonna do now?

Well Sup Forums? what are you gonna do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0
youtu.be/6toWsKgORuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugh... that smug ugly cunt face!

Probably not go to Mosul. Specially in the next 28 hours.

I'm going to keep shitposting
What, do you think I'm going to let reality get in the way of my memes?

Buy ammunition.

DRUMPF IS DONE!!!

It's Over Some user on Twitter has all the PEDO footage! You're it is over! BUT FOR SHILLARY lol hahahah

>all clear
kek, they just said they didn't find anything relevant in the weiner emails, that's all.

Nothing. This actually will bring more people to vote for Trump because of the whole "rigged system" notion.

GUYS

I HAVE INSIDER INFORMATION THAT PROVES HILLARY IS GUILTY OF TREASON AND WILL END HER CAMPAIGN

I just need about 1000 likes and I'll share it with you right away (:

Get ready for the war with Russia

JK hahahah

> Implying this wont piss people off even more

Go fuck yourself CTR, I'm so tired of seeing these stupid fucking threads

> Pol Btfo!
> Well pol?
Kill yourself

Some if you are alright

Don't go to the booths on Tuesday

Her face

Her fucking pedophile-protecting corrupt face

We revolt now, pol

what a suprise this isnĀ“t even suspicious, this is just a lie right in your face.

how can you still trust your or any government?

if i had the chance i would run amok at a public apperance with good possibility to take as many with me as possible

She was never clear. She committed crimes that is not under dispute. They just let her off because "she didn't mean it" which has never mattered in any case regarding a peasant.

Laugh when Trump wins and she goes to jail anyway.

(You)

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

Guys i from russia, if we dont kill this fuckin old bitch, my country dead

isn't this just more evidence the system is corrupt?

CF is still under investigation.

If it bleeds we can kill it.

Don't be so mean to the people that have helped the great Hillary Rodham Clinton become the HISTORIC first ever female President of the United States of America.

Im just ready to welcome WW3. Lets get on with it and hope when life returns they get it right.

Stop crying faggot.

Vote. Same as before.

At this point, what difference does this news make?

>mostly duplicates
>mostly
FUCKING LIARS!

>me gusta

U sound pretty btfo m8

I want blood!

Vote Trump

are you gonna shart you pants Sup Forumstards?

both our countries are, Russians and Americans need to unite and rid the world of (((degeneracy))) once and for all

Best thing is that they're going to focus all their powers on censoring the internet when she's president.

Congratulations Sup Forums, you just played yourself.

The FBI never said no criminality was found.

why did they even reopen it? this only pushes the narrative that its a rigged system

Stroke my micro penis to anime girls wearing trump hats, then cry myself to sleep.

All Clear?

So she didnt have the emails on a external server? Oh wait . .

It's still wrong. The FBI shouldn't have come out with either an announcement about new investigations or this conclusion that they found nothing.

Obviously they got scared about a possible backlash on their previous announcement, so they thought they should "make it right" by saying it's nothing.

It shows the institution is right now in the middle of an internal conflict and different sides are rooting for different candidates. They proved the FBI is not a neutral institution.

And managed the US to look like an African state, in which law enforcement acts in the electoral interest of a candidate.

I knew Hillary was innocent! All clear, fired up and ready to go! Let's all get ready to welcome our first female progressive president! {I mean, it's not like that racist bigot Trump ever had a chance lol) #I'mwithher

About what? Comey basically just keeps proving Trump's message about corruption right.

That's a surprising photo choice coming from CNN. Usually they try to make Hillary look less sociopathic.

Continuing my plans to make fun of Drumpf tards nonstop for the rest of November until they leave Sup Forums.

This is our board.

laugh my ass off when she actually wins and the whole country goes to shit from the inside. just wait the best is yet to come, she'll be impeached due to her health within the first 2 years

This. Nazis fuck off!!!

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Comey is a retard. Why on earth would you write the initial letter to congress saying you're reopening the investigation if you weren't fairly certain something was in there? I know that helped trump but I don't think that's why he did it. I think he's just retarded and has no idea what he's doing. Everyone assumed that the reason he sent the letter was because there as substance in the emails. And now he just looks like a jackass.

And everyone in the media was saying that there was absolutely no way this investigation would be finished in time for the 8th and now this? I have no idea what to make of all this shit

Vote trump and MAGA

not vote. im serious

i mean, why bother if your vote doesn't matter anyway. im gonna stay home and play vidya

Come to the land of the free
Once I settle in I'm gonna bring my whole family here :^)

Fuck off ctr

This is gonna be the most retarded war ever.

You can't be impeached due to your health you retard. That's not what impeachment is.

Yes! Bring on globalism!
Can't wait to rip up the constitution.
One government for the planet and we can tackle the world's problems together
#Imwithher

i have over 1,000 rounds of .22 i got for cheap, will that be any help against the stormtroopers?

The Clinton machine investigates itself and finds no wrongdoing.

I totally didn't see that coming...

Dat picture

No, but it should do nicely for hunting squirrels

>Keep in mind that the pedo/witchcraft shit is scaring the fuck outta the Mexicans
>No Black Panthers intimidating niggers to vote
[and BLM not a strong substitute]

But, on the other side, i think we had enough hype about the emails, Podesta, sex scandals, Arabic funding, satanism and pedo this week. I hope we changed the opinion of a sufficient quantity of Hillary voters and they won't come to the ballots.

On Nov 9th I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch

>what are you gonna do now?

I'm going to keep memeing about spics and niggers and mudslimes.

AGAIN, WHY IS THERE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT?!

fuck, we could all sit up there making GS15 pay blocking the truth and protecting cults....

kek is the only deciding institution we shall follow

>this fucking headline
>this fucking photo
fucking christ. its like when you get away with rape. its like getting away with murder. thats the vibe im seeing here.

Obama or Pres Hillary wouldnt let anything happen.

What are you talking about, intent is a huge question in criminal cases, e.g. the difference between manslaughter and murder

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nd2Z3nXnLD0
Epstein.

no your two bricks of remington thunderbolts aren't killing anybody

maybe he had good intentions and got his entire life threatened with destruction?

Why do they choose these photos? Rub it in the face of dissenting opinion?

war with Russia & Syria involving us in another war? fuck you libtard its more than that. Hill sounds like GW with her ideas. still no user.
>youtu.be/6toWsKgORuI

There's only one answer

And everyone knows what it is

The crime she should have been charged under does not require intent. That's why the term grossly negligent exists, to distinguish from intentional mishandling.

Even being a stupid fuckup should be charged under the statute she violated. Comey all but said a synonym to "grossly negligent" in describing what she did, still nothing.

"All Clear"?! That's patently false. There is still an ongoing investigation, it's just that the recently acquired emails aren't pertinent to the case. In addition to this case there's also FOUR more ongoing investigations.

THIS IS FUCKING LIBEL

I'm glad because it's a fair fight now. If Trump wins the dems cannot claim it was an unfair win because the FBI thing isn't hanging over her head anymore.

P.S. vote Trump!

>Ugh...
>>>/youknowwhere/

Push the clinton foundation.
Now we got the bigger >:)

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security

Witnessed

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G
WITNESSED
I
T
N
E
S
S
E
D

I'm sorry, Rusbro. May you and your family be safe.

Congrats. Hillary is STILL negligent.

Get ready to be drafted uneducated right-wing retards!

And NO. Women will not be drafted with you. They will stay here and have many children with african / middle-eastern refugees, all while the educated males father and finacially support the children as their own.

At least you can find honor in fighting for the future of their mixed race children, you low IQ micro dicked inferior organisms.

Make #Whiteprivilege go viral! This is the way to use this fuckery to Trumps benefit. It will peel his minority and black voters.

#whiteprivilege

>>If they indict too quickly, Obama will pardon her.
>>If they indict after she's elected, Tim Kaine takes her place.
>>Kaine's involvement in the CF hasn't been proven by WikiLeaks yet.
>>Either he does something catastrophically terrible while in office, and is impeached, or floats through.
>>Russia, Syria and eventually Iran go to war with US.
>>ISIS roams free with US focus turned away.
>>The West is fucked.

All of this is nullified if Trump wins.

In the meantime, the CF is still under investigation. The fact that Comey's conclusions are the same as in July does not preclude an indictment. Nor does it preclude the buck being passed to the NYPD, so they can hold the bag and get the FBI off the hook.

This is just how things look. Correct me as you will. MAGA.

>That's why the term grossly negligent exists, to distinguish from intentional mishandling.
gross negligence is legal jargon for literally not giving a fuck

HRC should have been more careful, but she can easily show that she told people her email was unsecured and not for classified material, i.e. she gave the bare minimum of fucks to not break the law.

Charges under that law are usually people intentionally taking classified materials. People who can reasonably claim to have not meant to do so are basically never charged.

Larping FAGGOTS beat the fuck out

It's so funny

Grown men playing pretending

Getting squashed like the INSECTS they are!

In this post we observe a Canadian when not shitposting

Why the fuck would Comey start this shitstorm if he didn't have a smoking gun?

BEST FUCKING IDEA YET. GO Sup Forums!!!

Wrong meme whoops

ITT: Whining about how WHITES HAVE LOST
Fucking glorious!
Die off with your victimhood claiming white whine you pathetic virgins.
HILLARY FOR 2016!
GET USE TO IT YOU RACIST VIRGINS!

It was obvious from the start that the only reason the case was ever "reopened" was so they could clear her of charges right before the election. Anyone who actually thought otherwise was fucking retarded.

I've saw this retarded picture lots of time, and I have to point out the people made this didn't have a clue about how democratic primary voting system works. No wonder he or she was a bernie supporter.