Your favorite character is now the main character of Steven Universe

What would be different about the show? Would it be better or worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6uouvCc6ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this comic supposed to be funny?

All l wanna do~
Is rip and tear into~
A giant woman~

>plastic man and the crystal gems
Fund it

>john constintine
I have no fucking idea how that would even work but it might be fantastic
>aquaman
Shit actually gets done instead of steven fucking around.

Assuming you mean Sup Forums characters specifically, I would absolutely be down with Wondy getting into adorable slice of life antics with the CGs. Peridot arc would've been about the same, honestly.

If not limited to Sup Forums, well, the show probably would've ended by season 2 at the most if Samus Aran was involved.

hahahahahah, oh wow, the planet is dead within three months

>The Eds
They would certainly do a better job at handling problems and trying to get a quick buck while at it

If doomguy was the protagonist, he would travel to Homeworld with the hand-ship-thingy after defeating Jasper in "The Return" .
The next season would be a war on Homeworld.

No diamond is safe from him

Pretty much this
youtube.com/watch?v=X6uouvCc6ek

Is there a SU character that can beat Jotaro?

Cringe

But Diamond Is Unbreakable

>Greg is older and looks more like Scott
>Pearl goes from "I miss Rose and am occasionally irritated by Steven" to "I FUCKING HATE GREG, AND I HATE SCOTT"
>Amethyst and Scott hang out a lot in Beach City
>Garnet has a low opinion on Scott, and can see all the ways he'll probably fuck up, but also many of the ways he might just scrape by, so she doesn't despise him like Pearl
>Scott is actually pretty good friends with Lars and Sadie
>Scott is friends with most of the cool kids
>Ronaldo fuckin hates Scott
>Scott kicks the shit out of gem monsters pretty competently enough
>Lapis shows up
>Scott clumsily falls for Lapis at first sight because she's a personality-less blue haired girl
>Scott attempts to hit on her
>Lapis fuckin kills him, destroys Earth while failing to get to Homeworld because she fucks up the ocean

BAD END

>Josuke uses Crazy Diamond on The Cluster
Imagine

I really don't think the gems or even the human cast will want him around

The gems are now idols i guess

>Scott has a retarded dream of him drowning and moaning about being all alone
>All the Crystal Gems and The Townies he befriended show up
>Scott doesn't need a relationship right now, he just needs friends to back him up!
>Scott wakes up in a cold sweat, and recalls that he got a "1-up" from the events of Tiger Millionare, when Scott and Amethyst won the tag team titles
>He woke up the day Lapis shows up
>Episode plays out
>Scott gets ready for battle and from his gem he pulls out
>The Power of Friendship
>+10 Coolness
>+5 Understanding
>-6 Awkwardness
>With these new stats he manages to fight through the water mirror clone things
>Instead of hitting on Lapis, he convinces her to stay on Earth, where they he can try to find a way to help heal her (He still has feelings for her, but due to the Power of Friendships stats is able to hide it)
>She reluctantly agrees
>Status quo as usual! Hooray!

GOOD END

Could Garnet beat Diavolo? Both can see into the future, Garnet is really strong, but Diavolo can erase time. Does she have a chance?

Also: HOLY SHIT! I JUST REALIZED THAT BOTH ARE 2 PEOPLE TRAPPED IN 1 BODY!!!

No because Garnet is fucking stupid and she never actually use her power in important things

By the way - while searching for that image, l found this as well

>Scott has now gotten into a steady relationship with Lapis over time
>Lapis (due to her cracked gem) has occasional outbursts, but the Gems have it mostly have it under control
>Scott gets off his lazy ass and starts working at The Big Donut doing the same thing he did in the books with that Vegan place
>Pearl now goes from "I WISH SCOTT WOULD KEEL OVER AND FUCKING DIE" to "Scotts still an ass, but whatever. Sad times why did you die Rose?" Basically how she is
>Not a lot has changed, until Scott swears he sees something in the warps
>Unlike Steven, he actually FUCKING DOES SOMETHING RIGHT!
>And they manage to capture Invader Zi- I mean Peridot
>They interrogate Peridot, and don't hold much ill will towards her because she hasn't had the time to do much wrong towards them
>Peridot develops the same strange Stockholm Syndrome she did in the show towards Earth, and tells them about the Cluster
>They have time to actually fucking fix it, and fix it way before Steven even knew it existed in the main timeline.
>Jasper shows up and tries to fuck things up, jobs hard to a now reformed Peridot with limb enhancers, a mostly unrestrained Lapis who's fucking pissed, Scott and The Crystal Gems.
>The Rubies show up and also job out
>Lapis gets all sad and angry cause she still wants to go back to Homeworld, just one last time
>Scott cries like a little baby bitch as Lapis and Peridot both go off to Homeworld in Jasper's (Or The Rubies) ship
>Scott fucks everything up, and goes into a spiral of depression, losing his job at The Big Donut, isolating himself from his friends, and barely going on gem missions anymore.

>GAME OVER

Well, Earth is most likely safe against Homeworld, but I don't think the Crystal Gems would like him very much.

If Diana is Steven, nothing even changes for the Gems after Rose dies.
They still get to be led by a shield-bearing goddess.
The soundtrack just gets way cooler.

Didn't Gumball premiere before SU?

There'd be no show. The Diamonds would've been overthrown before the Cookie Cats were discontinued.

bump

>>>/l/

>Makuta of Light because of Rose Quartz
Everything would be more hands on and faster paced.
Makuta would cut through the moral ambiguity like a hot chainsaw through butter.
Cat Fingers would actually go well.
Alone Together would be horrifying.
The Corrupted Gems might already be cured.
And Makuta might shatter the homeworld gems on sight. Or absorb their light.

>The soundtrack just gets way cooler.
Eh, the WW movie theme is just okay. Doesn't have nearly enough of that sick electric violin riff.

If you mean the Lynda Carter theme, then I agree.

>Oh, yeah, we gotta save da world, and all that shit, but first I gotta see sumpin
>dem rocky boobs a yours
>DOSE ARE SOME MOUNTAIN'S I'D LIKE TA CLIMB! HE-YEAAAHAHAHAH! TONIGHT!

>Carl Brutananadilewski
Less action, more phoning women late at night and complaining that he's got 3+ women in his house and he can't bang any of them because they're rocks.

>Favourite character is Scott Pilgrim
>Writes lengthy autistic fanfic

Thank you for at least being consistent.

Does anyone have any of those SevenUniverse-X-KingOfTheHill pics?

Damn you
Fine then, Hand Banana.
He just rapes Greg all the time while the girls are none the wiser

kek

So better, then?

>they hire Bobby as their Steven replacement
>Connie learns how to use a sword

That would be epic

Thousands if not millions of gems suddenly revived

What would be different?
Well that be up to Sugar and her crew wouldn't it?

I don't think they'd take so kindly to some random exec stepping in and telling them they needed to start including an overpowered Witch from a game series.

It was based off of a dream the artist had

>epic
It's like 2010 allover again

Then asshole shows up.

Whatever you do don't order gems

*this asshole

But the question is
Would they be able to stop the Cluster?

If the Cluster is not stopped, Earth is doomed

No, but that's because and that's how he'll win.

>It's like 2010 allover again
That would be nice
we would have 4 to 5 years before things turn to shit again

The original plan was using the drill to destroy the cluster so yes.

I'd say improved substantially, as Diana has a more practical approach to things, and would not be such a weepy bitch about everything.

but they only knew of it because steven decided to help peridot. Those characters wouldnt redeem anyone and just kill them

Would destroying cluster save the earth or will it just bring full blown destruction?
Doomguy can deal with it in the same way as he dealt with The Icon of Sin.
Jotaro can ora-ora it into dust (or kick it in it's bad leg).
Tony can invent some device to destroy it (or maybe one that can prevent it from going haywire, giving him the best chance at dealing with it IMO).
Dont know about the 4th one.

Some things would be better,some things would be worse.

What happened to your post? It looks as if somebody ______ it.

>they only knew of it because steven decided to help peridot
Because SU world is fucking stupid. Human science can detect something like the Cluster

>Instead of an eccentric singer, Rose Quartz falls for a simple Earth man who sells propane and propane accessories.
At least Bobby Universe wouldn't be such an overemotional, maladjusted little weirdo.

>son goku
>loves fighting and would just try to destroy the corrupted gems/jasper/homeworld gems that arrive
>they try to teach him the ways of rose, which clash with his saiyan heritae
>they have to fuse to stop him in his oozaru state from destroying the town
>it all leads to jasper capturing the gems and the pain of loss awakening his super saiyan power

Hey man. At least I embrace it. Or... uh... that's probably not a good thing is it. Eh, whatever. My favorite character isn't super Sup Forums related, so I didn't use em.

>Alexandrite vs oozaru kid Goku
I would like to see it

Gay Best Friend > Lesbian Rocks

>Acting like Scott would choose quality over hair colors.

Don't really know about the others. But I'm pretty sure Tony Stark could do it.

It would basically be the exact same personality wise, the real difference is that instead of having a shield and healing powers, the protagonist has a gun, incredible combat skills, and is powerful enough to blow up the moon.

Well, he does have a gem

so does this guy

It doesn't take a genius to know what will happen.

but can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Far better

Jay Sherman could massacre Gem Homeworld.

Nah, you had it right the first time

>Popeye
The show ends in less than 20 minutes

>Eddy promises the gems to protect the earth for quarters
>the gems don’t know any value or currency nor do they care about it
>earth is dead

I still think SS Negro Veku could stomp him

>T-t-toothless not af-f-f-fraid of big, dumb ROCKS!
>Am f-f-far too smart and CLEVER and brave!
Gems would have to do the bulk of the stuff, but Toothless would pull through in the end. Would insist that he could swim to the cluster but is generously letting the green gremlin take him down in the drill.

Good.

>every fucking time gemworld attacks he's off being a faggot in some random-ass galaxy
>the gems try to give him hell about it but he's too damn cute

The gems are going to be interegated as possible commies and suspected homosexuals

FOOLISH GENDERFLUID ROCKS, YOUR FRIENDSHIP POWERS AND ANIMATION ERRORS CANNOT SAVE YOU FROM THE MIGHTY AKU

But that's untrue.

This is about to get interesting

Fight scenes would probably be better.

>Wander
Literally beat the diamonds in one episode

>Man, these songs suck ass.

Homeworld is dead, buried, consider this mercy.

JJBA time works differently from gems. SU has her predictions being multifaceted and potentially wrong because muh butterfly. JJBA time is set unless a stand changes it actively. Diavolo would whoop her ass because she's essentially just really good at predicting things while he is observing and directly altering temporal causality. Diavolo is spooky strong

source?

The savior we need

I will just choose a random favourite.

Eh, I guess he and his crew would defeat the gems pretty easily (even The Felt seem to be more competent than them).

Still, it could be funny to watch.

Why is the Homeworld so damn incompetent?

>Toguro
Won't even take 20% to beat them

>implying the Diamonds are not 60% tier

>gay pool themed aliens >>> non-binary lesbic rocks

You mean GAY PRIEST

>Lupin steals the Diamonds gems instantly poofing them
Soundwave superior; Gems inferior

It speaks fucking volumes that Bobby damn Hill can be used as a gold standard in competence and well adjustedness.