Swedish Jew here

Swedish Jew here

Ask me anything about myself, Jews, Sweden, Israel etc etc

Why did you guys destroy Sweden, I thought they helped you after the war, not a very good thing to do turning on your hosts like that.

It's what they do everywhere. Hardly surprising.

Leftists of all ethnic groups and religions destroyed this country. Capitalist system + welfare state worked fine for so many years but then they started with the import of third worlders.

I'm grateful for what Denmark and Sweden did for Jews in WW2.

You guys wont exist within 100 years. lol

There will be no Haavara agreement or any agreement for you jews, we have asked for peace of a long time, you refused to. Jewish fathers, mothers, and children will be slaughtered

You´re not one of (((globalists))) ?

Ata be'emet Yehudi o od mithazze goy kashkeshan?

Of course not...why would I want to flood this country with people who hate Jews, Swedes, Christians, infact anyone who isn't part of their cult of a religion?

Face it; the people destroying this country aren't all Jews. If we don't exist in 100 years in Sweden then its because Muslims have totally overrun it, not because Nazis have done anything

Why do you stay in sweden and dont seek refugee in israel and live there with your people?

That is a thing that has puzzled me, what is it with the Mudslimes, I have heard two conflicting storys that Islam isn't heretical to Talmudic law, and the other is that Muslims are the antithesis of Jewry. I don't know what the future holds, but Jew and Goyim alike will suffer if things don't change.

Except that jews own basicall all of the media in Sweden. I don't think it's all jews, but it is the wealthy and influential ones.

r u gay?

Keep telling yourself that, i know the truth, no need fool me with your jewish tricks

Jews have been all over Europe and for hundreds of years and destroy lives.
You guys started everything, you guys brainwashed people

>It is a people who are at home both and nowhere and everywhere, who do not have anywhere a soil on which they have grown up, but who live in Berlin today. Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after, then Prague, Vienna or London, and who feel at home everywhere.

Google Bonnier Familjen (bonnier family)

Do you think Anne frank memes are funny? I like them

no jew can be trusted, remember that. Always.

Swedes are my people first and foremost, that's why. I was born here and grew up here; I owe this country.

I support Israel generally but they don't come before my own country. My family has been in Europe since forever.

I honestly don't know. All I know is what I see; that Islam is like a cult which opposes everything that isn't itself and aggressively forces "convert or die" practices. A lot of Jews will say the same.

In the end, the relation between the Talmud and the Koran is irrelevant. What matters is today and we see what they're like.

Well you'll have to source that. Jews often focused on education so it doesn't surprise me that many are in banking and media, but most media here is anti-Israel and pro-Muslim.

Sure, we started everything. What about our last two prime ministers who both pushed harder than ever before for mass immigration? They Jewish?

Yeah they're funny

No thats not true
God promised you a land
He abonded you for centurys cause you got to be punished
Now you got it back
Like Moses prophecised

You can tell yourself that you have no real home
I understand that attitude, but you really should watch the time

>swedish
>jewish

Choose one.

amusing

>all ethnic groups and religions

Oh, I forgot that most of Sweden's population was religious, almost got me there, the Jews did nothing to hurt Sweden it was everyone else. If anything it was those damn Christians that account for 99.9% of Sweden, right goyim

What party did you vote for/will vote for?

Atheists, Christians, Jews, Muslims, whoever.

The amount of Jews in Sweden is even less than Christians. The point is that Jews definitely don't have a monopoly on setting this country on the path of destruction; there aren't even many here, and most are "common folk".

SD