Hey Sup Forums do yourself a favor, don't get married

hey Sup Forums do yourself a favor, don't get married.

Attached: b80.jpg (848x480, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6seKIOHbs4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

h-haha ikr, never gonna settle down with some thot h-haha

Attached: 1522103318432.jpg (480x454, 73K)

I mean if you look around it seems every guy eventually gets a girl to settle for him, as she gets old and can't slut it up anymore.

My girlfriend is a mess bros

She cuts herself sometimes and more recently hits herself with objects

She also stopped shaving her legs and is generally an anxious wreck when she's around anyone but me

That said, she loves me like crazy and I love her too. How do I help her?

I'm not

Good. Don't.

You never can. You're just a doormat for her to dump her issues on. The fact she isn't shaving shows she has no respect for you and knows you're so weak willed you won't leave her over of fear of loneliness.

as if a woman would settle down with your neckbearded autistic khv self lmao

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

pretty much this

>She cuts herself sometimes and more recently hits herself with objects
>She also stopped X
Imagine if a dude tried to pull this shit
They really did pick easy mode

Attached: 5D7FF92EF.gif (360x240, 1.27M)

Is she getting professional help? If not, she probably should. My ex used to cut herself and she has borderline. Medication and treatments helped a lot.

I said I wasn't.

i wasn't planning to. i'm literally just waiting to die in my sleep after sitting around doing nothing for 13 years now

Break up with her and drive her to suicide. Then find a better girl.

I can't do that man. I love her too much and it would destroy her. We also lost our virginities to each other

can’t or won’t

Can't. I'm not going anywhere

>I love her too much
No, you're scared of being alone. You're disgusted by her and clinging on to a memory of her that was never really there.

> it would destroy her
she'll shave her legs and be fucking another guy before the end of the day

>We also lost our virginities to each other
Do you two share tampons with each other too?

okay well then ironically pause whatever you are doing in life, reevaluate choices and possible destructive issues and genuinely work on improvements both as individuals and as a couple

its amazing how so many people on this board are able to discern what's going on in someone's lives, and act as they know what the best choices for said person to make
unironically kill yourself faggot

if you really love her then you have to be honest with her and tell her that you are concerned. doing otherwise is detrimental to both of you

Perfect. Don't.

op here, thought this was gonna be a family guy thread, but you guys go ahead and get it all out

>We also lost our virginities to each other
Probably why she's going mental, she wants to be on that cock carousel while she's still young

Thats a clear sign of unfulfilled maternal nerves. The only cure is putting a baby inside her

I'm sorry, would you prefer I tell him to continue to waste his time with a girl who obviously stopped giving a shit awhile ago but they're both too co dependent to end it?

sad to say but kinda this

My gf is kind of like yours but not as crazy and shaves kek. Anyways I've come to find beauty in all their chaos and emotional problems, I think its why a lot of great art comes from loving a woman. They might be insane but you become somewhat fascinated with them.

>tell everyone your problems
>people tell you you're better off without her
>YOU GUYS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND STOP PRETENDING YOU KNOW
No, we're just not blinded by bias.

People need to realize that in a relationship one partner cant act as a psychologist, most people aren't prepared to handle efficiently a mental health problem in a significant other.
That's why you need to sort out your troubles before you enter a serious relationship, or seek help during it, otherwise it will not go well.

Not him (her blatantly) but shit like that can still work itself out, especially with two who haven't fucked their entire town like them.

>thinking I'm the same guy as that user is responding too
Case in point, pretty much all of you are retarded fucks, and you think your "advice" is somehow worth the captcha you have to solve in order to post

she's cheating on you with a black guy, I hope you do realize that, right?

>lol I'm not that guy
Sure bud, sure.

Good. Don't.

Attached: 1520849737975.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>too
>you're all retarded fucks
Maybe learn the difference between too and to before you cast the "you're retarded fucks" stone

>being triggered by an obvious bait meme

Attached: 1521398574603.jpg (320x239, 10K)

How would that even happen?

Attached: 3453463.png (680x510, 484K)

He wasn't gonna.

>not that user
>actually that user

DevilPepe.png

How does it happen for all the nonchads you see out there?

>not that user
>people think you're actually that user
>not actually that user

Attached: index.jpg (199x253, 12K)

I'll die wondering this.

I fucked a pregnant woman for a little while it was by far the best sex id ever had. Her pussy had a grown mans grip and it actually scared me sometimes how hard she could clamp down. The relationship itself was absolutely awful and it made me discover the worst in myself and others but overall kinda worth it.

women feel their biological clock ticking in their 30s and settle for a beta provider who is so happy he finally gets to put his p p in a literal gaping maw

Only if she gets on anti depressants/psychotics and is counseled through her troubles. It can realistically a working, romantic relationship. Just takes some extra work from both sides. All relationships have baggage.

I don't know. I have social anxiety that makes everything hell. I shut myself away from the cruel world for ten years and now I lack the experience and social skills required for a relationship.

Attached: 1347989899035.jpg (633x758, 68K)

As a female who keeps legs and armpits natural, this is unhealthy and you need to leave this relationship if she's unable to get healthy.

>as a female

Attached: femanon-here[1].jpg (407x405, 75K)

>not reading the rest of the phrase

>reading past any post where someone claims to be female for attention

Attached: 1516922618242.png (501x445, 192K)

>As a female (male)

There it is.

Doesn't matter, you'll be forced into a job, make it to some mediocre middle management and from there you're ready to pay for her life and eventual retirement. Plenty of dads are complete spergs, the cringy dad is a cultural meme for a reason.
All these losers ignoring the older losers and inventing hermit-monk like futures for themselves thinking they're different. None of us are.

Attached: le black voice man.jpg (260x194, 22K)

ha ha thankfully I'm nothing like that lol

I already have the job. Maybe I should get a dog, or suicide

It sickens me that we will never be able engage in serious, top quality Family Guy discussion.

Attached: intimidate.jpg (650x1170, 234K)

You're done for. If you ever decide she's too crazy and try to leave her she'll probably accuse you of rape

I think I'll just kill myself.

Attached: 1497237906604.png (998x750, 568K)

Also unlikely, suiciders are a literal 1%.
4 times more likely as a male but even then we'll probably all just put up with it and grow old.

That was the babby's hand choking your penis

You disgust me

this is such a reddit post it may actually be bait
[downvote]

Drive up her credit cards as much as possible and the resulting stress will force her to suicide

???
Profit!

I wonder if we'll ever stop bringing up reddit

Since my last relationship went badly a half year ago everyone that's come onto me since has made me feel nothing, even if I think they're good looking and fun to be around. Is this ever going to change or am I just going to become a born again wizard?

Nailed it, bravo

>or am I just going to become a born again wizard?
Not so fast
youtu.be/6seKIOHbs4E

how does a lion have armpit hair

Go away schlomo

high test

based

>It sickens me that we will never be able engage in serious, top quality Family Guy discussion.
>top quality
>Family Guy

Attached: ......gif (500x280, 969K)

based