Movie adaptation when?

Movie adaptation when?

Attached: 9C4DF1C8-87CD-4DEB-A634-49FCC4FADDDE.png (620x526, 408K)

the mugshot that changed his life

white boys seething

la creatura...

this makes me really angery

Attached: 1521277953446.jpg (588x575, 50K)

She's fucking ugly

They both look "american white".

but her father is rich, the dude is settle for life

he is white..

>white """"women""""

Attached: goblino.png (436x478, 54K)

DADS GONNA FREAK

He's an accessory that she will throw away when he's no longer fashionable or attention-grabbing, like last season's handbag or the small dog she stopped feeding

>he divorces her and takes the money
kek

That kid will surely make a good heir to this ruling class family.

Attached: 005392c56bdb25364f82e736ec24a92d9527935e612210c4ba782abd5f00b795.jpg (1000x662, 225K)

>Be black criminal
>white women flock to you
Niggers have life so easy why do they even bother complaining

Recipe for being disowned and disinherited
Do you really think a billionaire will want his money and legacy being wasted by a fucking criminal?

literally who?

He's half white you know. Blue eyes are not a black trait.

I hope she's written out of the will

He looks happy, she’s looks crazy. He’ll be dead within 5 years

These whytes can't stop keep getting cucked

smfh

Once you go black you're a single mom.

i guess thats one way to get back at daddy

R U N D O W N
U
N
D
O
W
N

It's called having your cake and eating it too

I wonder why he chose her over all of the other women who wanted him.
It must be that she's a nice and beautiful woman.

>>(((white))) """"women""""

lmao good for him i guess

it's not just that he's black. It's that he's a criminal, who's half black, with blue eyes

Because other than that their lives are shit. They never get good jobs...even if they do they end up quitting or getting fired.

He is light skin enough that the baby wont be dark so who cares?

She Jewish as is his mother neither will care but that kid will be prime creature material.

Attached: o-JACOB-ISAIAH-GOFF-ARIZONA-570.jpg (570x356, 79K)

Black criminals don't have 10/10 facial looks typically

Who knows the types of horrors he will see when he finally steps into her world. I’m truly praying for his soul because he’s gonna be living in a demonic world. She’s probably gonna drug him and do some really weird shit to his asshole and or mouth

Shes actually jewish.

Attached: 1515226948243.jpg (882x1024, 348K)

This guy really turned things around. Going from some unknown thug to an international model. Pretty amazing

he is whiter than the average american

Uhmm.. yeah.
She was nice to him, helped him out, bought him things, maybe helped him pay some of his bills..
She's okay looking but she saved him and that ingratiates him to her like you wouldn't believe. What other woman would do this for a man?
Would treat a man that good?

I fucking doubt it you stupid roast

Attached: 1521055501416.jpg (500x671, 52K)

Why are Sup Forums getting up in arms about this? This shit is hilarious, it shows just how stupid and shallow women are, he's obviously using her for her money, and she's obviously fucking him him because he's attractive and/or controversial - -and there are a thousand reasons why a sane person would't do either. This is a beautiful object lesson on human nature, learn from it.

>the dude is settle for life

american educational system at work

Attached: hannibal.png (174x174, 53K)

>HE'S AN UGLY NON-WHITE SHITSKIN 56% MUTT REEEEE
>WHY DOES HE GET TO FUCK THIS BILLIONAIRE PUSSY REEEEEEEE
Kek why are pasty Europoors seething hard in this ITT?

Attached: IMG_3198.png (500x386, 110K)

Women in general are attracted to criminals. Not even kidding, look it up, there's a whole proven underlying psychology at play here.

He didn't do shit. He got arrested and his mug-shot "went viral" because he has a handsome face. Fashion designers and brands exploited that notoriety. None of this was accomplished through talent, effort, or even intention of his own. I'm not even hating on him because they offered him a good deal and he took it, but his fame/success is a symptom of the sickest, most cynical and lowbrow parts of our culture.

It's not like he'll be walking away empty-handed

lol, no he isn't
Her dad hates him because he's a fucking billionaire jew and won't give him a fucking cent of his money because jews are fucking racist as shit towards mutts, especially mutt criminals.

Is that before or after he kills to get at the money?

Black pill is proven right again.

I see you don't know women. Even ugly poor chicks keep 100% of what they have