Weed and movies

>smoke a lot of weed (acid is great for this too)
>smoke in the car if your too much of a pusy to drive after
>bring a munchie combo to sneak in (top rank so far is a large Rice Krispies treat, a box of RUNTS, and a lemonade vitamin water)
>sit in the front row or near it at the movie theater to let the movie overwhelm you

Why aren’t you doing this? Saw ponyo, tomb raider, and interstellar at the theatres like this in the last week and being high made them all brutal experiences. inb4 bullet etc.

Attached: 6D3D5ED6-3763-4D56-A424-54834137F700.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S98VErZIOfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did it once or twice when I was a teenager. If you're still doing this past the age of 20 you're a disgrace to yourself

>acid is great for this too
Objectively false. I assume you've never done a high dose of acid.

This

I'd rather watch movies stoned in my bedroom than have to order the snacks high

We're too autistic to find drugs

Attached: 1481930436615.png (3340x3176, 205K)

>driving under the influence of anything

fuck you

>going dude weed mode
>not going to IMAX

If you're gonna do dumb shit, do dumb shit better

I don't like silently sitting in a dark theater when i'm super high, I'd rather do something or else I just get too in my own head

Lol. This fag lost someone to DUI. Loser

Attached: tumblr_o3tsdhRzGi1v6gl1lo1_400.gif (350x200, 825K)

Be a real artist. To heroin and drink absinthe.

i could never follow the logic of anything i watched while stoned

i could only have a fun chat with people or listen to music

I already do this though. The fact that theaters now always have electric reclining chairs makes it so much better.

>le autist discovers weed
lol wait until it stops being a "trip" you fucking idiot
t. smoked every day for 5 years

>he is actually impaired after smoking weed
fuck off virgin

Weed is the soyboys drug

Weed doesn't make things that much more interesting to me.

Yeah I know man, weed + [regular activity] is totally new and fun and mindblowing. This will absolutely last forever and you will never slowly transition out of this weed honeymoon period as a boring depressed jaded druggie faggot.

If you've never done this or any drugs/weed what does it mean?

fuck i love ravenous

It's been around far longer than the soyboys have.

Children’s movies are great on aciD after peaking fool. Saw Witches, and plan on doing never ending story sometime

Attached: 8A571587-7164-474A-80C6-2270BC511431.jpg (891x1000, 140K)

You have to go back

Yeah you stick to that meth loser

DUDE WEED LMAO

she looks like she fucks black guys

if you feel like you can drive while stoned you're either irresponsible or you're smoking shitty shitty Mexican brick weed

real men do heroin pussy cuck

you have to be 18 to post here

i watched Dazed & Confused & Fast Five on acid. Was decent.

Attached: 1522269863756.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Post weedkino
youtube.com/watch?v=S98VErZIOfI

Attached: Untitled.jpg (316x352, 33K)

Weed or alcohol is a normal teenager/college kid's first time breaking the mold, they use it a couple times and then forget about it

Constant smokers living around weed are people like hippies who's life revolves around it daily in different forms of consumption

Then the medical users who have ailments

The last are the soy boy smokers, the regular smokers, who say they need it. The ones who "feel depressed" and become addicted to Marijuana.

Irresponsible here, checking in.

Worst part is when outside sounds like motorcycles trick you into thinking your engine is breaking down

I did this in Ted when it came out. Being stoned wasn’t enough, because I walked out around the 3rd act.

I couldn’t imagine them actually getting any more “jokes” in before the end of the runtime. Went back and rewatched with gf, and I was right to have walked out.

That's why you take a low dose.
25-50ug is good for watching a movie.

do people unironically not drive high?

I smoke every day, including before I go to work as a substitute teacher. People who smoke as much as I do can function pretty well on it. Noobs or casual smokers are a different story though. It's not like alcohol where you inhibitions go out the window, or that you can't even fucking walk straight with too much of it in your system (let alone drive straight), but it can make people paranoid and cause anxiety. Obviously those side effects can affect driving, which is why I tell people they can crash at my place after smoking even though I know that I can personally drive fine on it.

It's the same with a lot of prescription medications too... there's a lot that caution you not to operate vehicles or heavy machinery until you know how it affects you. And honestly, a lot of older functional alcoholics can drive just fine with an illegal BAC and end up getting DUI's not because of bad driving but because of alcohol-inspired road rage and just generally being stupid assholes.

Your taste in movies sinks enormously when you smoke weed and you're the proof of it.

>m-muh sober driving

Lol get a load of this fucking faggot.

I like weed but it is literally the least interesting topic of conversation there is.

wew

DUDE

after looking at this image for a few seconds i decided on getting an erection

runts really are great, I don't know why more people don't like them

DUDE

>dude i drive on drugs and put everyone else on the road in danger lol!!!!

>sit in the front row or near it at the movie theater to let the movie
Only plebs sit at the front.

WEED

D00DE

adderall is the soyboy's drug

fukk d00d

DUDE

DUDE

DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE WEED IS FROM MOTHER EARTH AND IT CURES CANCER BRO
DUDE WEED LIKE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER
HAHA turns on rasta music at 4:20 DUDE IT'S 4:20 LOOL

D U D E

W E E D

L M A O

I don't get as high as i used too

Don't speak unless you have smoked weed. It will take you to a state of mind you never thought was possible.

same thats the only downside

t. how to be degenerate

Dude
u
d
e

Weed
e
e
d

Lmao
m
a
o

This. Also smoking before doing anything that requires concentration hinders your ability to understand it.

t. person who did it past the age of twenty

DUDE

You have a very narrow mind friend.

>unable to move or speak
>would have killed myself if I could move
>higher state of mind

Attached: 1518988211119.jpg (640x782, 44K)

>It will take you to a state of mind you never thought was possible
>most it does is make your vision unfocused and dull your senses
wow what a fucking eye opener. really changed my fucking world view. i bet youre the faggot who drives high as well.

the only good thing to do while high is masturbate
its like cumming on really strong poppers

>the only good thing to do while high is masturbate
that's enough for me

Attached: tim shrug.gif (499x315, 481K)

Or you know, have sex

>the only good thing to do while high is masturbate
can confirm, every night I spark up it's probably to have a nice wank

>Why aren’t you doing this?
Because I quit smoking weed.

>have sex
>on Sup Forums
please. we're all celibate down here georgie

Lmao weed dude

This only works for certain kinds of movies. The only “good” movie that ive watched high for the first time is Inherant Vice and I enjoyed it.

Attached: 7F0CF09A-5649-4ACF-A203-4EF5F650213B.jpg (500x500, 411K)

what gave it away? the white skin?

>not going to an empty matinee and smoking in the theater

>a lot of older functional alcoholics can drive just fine with an illegal BAC and end up getting DUI's not because of bad driving but because of alcohol-inspired road rage and just generally being stupid assholes.
sounds like my dad. he hasnt had his license since 1990 from being an asshole and pissing in a Burger King parking lot while drinking a beer. he also almost got me and my mom arrested when he was shitfaced in 2006 and drank a 12 pack by himself in thte parking lot because "no one is going to tell me what to do!". It's like he likes getting shit from the cops by being a belligerent asshole when he drinks. when he's smoking pot he's chill as fuck and fun to be around, you give him booze and you are going to have a fucked up story to tell later on, that no one will ever believe the shit he did and got you wrapped up in.

when we had got him into rehab in 97, when they did the intake, and asked him how much he drank, he said all of it, and when they asked if he done drugs he said all of them. its why I havent talked to him since 2012.

when I got my license he rode with me, and we had to stop and clean out all the empties from the car before we got to the license office, and spray the car down because he stank like booze.

>its why I havent talked to him since 2012.
that was obvious pretty early on in the story

He sounds based

DUDE

when I had a faggy kid like you I'd try to drink myself to death just like your dad

what a tool he is

god I hate weedfags

he's an asshole when drunk.
as long as he isnt drunk he's a fucking cool guy.
I'M HIS WIFES SON.

I watched Lawrence of Arabia while high

>DUDE WEEEEED XD I WATCH MOVIES WHILE STONED LOL I PLAY GAMES WHILE STONED LOL

Why are weedfags so fucking childish and vocal about their shitty habit? Why do they act like they achieve something special while doing [activity] while stoned?

if that pic was a guy I would just think he's gay and laugh
but the fact that it's a girl only keeps showing me how degenerate females are. But hey, they are free to do whatever they want, right?

DUUUUUDE.

went to the trailer park boys movie and got piss drunk and high in the theatre
my friend got like lack out drunk though and was falling into the Stanchions and shit on the way out and made an ass of himself
good times

No faggot, smoke weed with a girl, they'll get freaky as fuck

That's a waste of acid. 25ug is barely a threshold dose. Take 75ug and you're set, just make sure the theatre isn't completely packed

literally nothing
lots of people doesnt have drug experience

no, they won't. makes them even dumber than they're already are

I saw TFA and TLJ on acid and it was amazing

Is anyone on this board over 18?

>Sup Forums - fedora tipping autists

Good the stupider the slut the better, only a soyboy would want to try have intelligent conversation with a cumdumpster.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

don't speak unless you killed at least fiddy men
oh looks like you didn't heh guess you're stuck silent forever

DUDE WEED LMAO

look this guy is a fag

see