Blacks are well-integrated into European societies

liveleak.com/view?i=f9e_1476816705

Blacks are only "problematic" in America because racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f9e_1476816705
universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=2014101521150498
youtube.com/watch?v=VQPdv7d8Evs
youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4
youtube.com/watch?v=vkEJ6fGFiwI
youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Diversity is our strength

o:^)

A black in a white community doesn't improve the white community, but it sure does help the black.

HOLLAND YES

Blacks are the same everywhere.

Don't forget: never relax, around blacks.

>liveleak.com/view?i=f9e_1476816705
At least he can put "Beastmaster" on his linkedin now.

you can find that vid on youtube

LOL
What a fucking shithole

can someone explain what's happening in the video? the black girls started fighting one another then the muslim and white girl jump in, what gives? they should have let the blacks exhaust themselves

No, they are "problematic" because the black subculture evolved separately from the rest of 19th century Southern culture leading to a viscous cycle of fatherlessness caused in part by part cash payments to single mothers through the welfare system.

>black girls started fighting
Isn't it obvious? It's white's fault of course.

When we all blend into one single mixed race, all we be peaceful.

>Diversity is our strength
They fell for the meme.

The piano makes it

Thats what we reap for meddling in natural selection

Is this why Africa is the most peaceful continent?

YAY DIVERSITY!

This is your future Europoors

wheres your leaf gone?

>When the muslim starts to beat up the white chick.

Import niggers, get chimpouts.

This isn't hard to understand.

Why do black african inmigrants excel academicaly in the US of A then?

universityworldnews.com/article.php?story=2014101521150498

The vibrancy of it all

>racism
You mean selective breeding. African-Americans are not Africans. They were bred for 200 years specifically to be bigger and stronger. They only let the jacked ones have kids so they could have stronger slaves in the fields.

Africans are scrawny, even their athletes don't look muscular, it's an African-American trait.

By the end of the video two white cuties are getting their ass beat up by monkeys... Fuck this.

Asians take pride in education and having a career

Whites do the same on a lesser extent, but let their women run completely wild.

Most blacks are uneducated and never apply themselves to have a career.

Hispanics are here illegal and are poor/uneducated second generation.

Everything seems about right, there is nothing to change. If people want to change something, change those shit groups.

Because they are African upper class?

The vast majority of these Nigerian Harvard students come from rich families (Nigeria has oil). Meanwhile we (in Europe) are receiving the average African.

>Blacks are well-integrated into European societies

lol why do these videos always come from the Netherlands

It's good foreigners don't visit dumpert

That's true. A lot of the recent African migrants are much smaller than their American counterparts.

Don't be mad, it's the same shit here.

youtube.com/watch?v=VQPdv7d8Evs

youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4

youtube.com/watch?v=vkEJ6fGFiwI

youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk

girl fights are the most retarded things I know of.
>girl with literal twigs for arms decides to get into a group schuffle
>some how takes down a girl whos arms are twice her size
>could easily turn this scuffle into an assbeating form this single victory
>instead pauses
>gets btfod 2 seconds later

>fucking 6' giant among midgets standing there like obongo the whole time "ahh woooaaa", a fist tot he face of every belligerent would have stopped this whole thing in the first 10 seconds

This looks like your average American school desu

White fighters won't attack people who try to stop them, while niggers will immediately go after any white who gets involved. This is why you teach children not to get into black fights.

Shhiiiiieeeeeettttttt, I remember that original video, well before Trump election.

> a fucking leaf

>mfw Europe is now getting the American High School experience

Add in a prom and homecoming dance and you guys were basically raised in America.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Tf is this shit.. it starts out pretty aggressive, but eventually it becomes some kind of half assed hug fest.

So peaceful, what a future.

I'm dedicating my life to skinning multiculti globalists alive.

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

Prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

>Why do black african inmigrants excel academicaly in the US of A then?

Self-selected success. The Africans who pay for their children to live and study in the USA are motivated and rich enough for it.

Which is detrimental to Africa, because their best are all leaving for the west, leaving these countries perpetually headless and incapable of advancement.

I have to say that piano made it better for some reason.

ITS JUST THE CULTURE

Basically this.

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

(are there actually people alive, right now, who say this unironically & actually mean it)

>leaving these countries perpetually headless and incapable of advancement.

Which is exactly how liberals want them to be. If these countries held on to their educated and intelligent citizens they might actually develop into prosperous places then liberals wouldn't be able to baw baw about colonialism anymore.

I'd have just slotted each of these Boers, Bix Noods and Mudslimes.

I really doubt it as you still seem to believe blacks are as capable as whites and that it's "just the culture".

Watching the blonde Dutch girl fighting with the Muslim was so symbolic and sad. Completely stabbed in the back by her own country.

I could beat the shit out of these niggers

And that happened for all blacks in every western society in the world? It's more likely that they are just genetically shit.

>you still seem to believe blacks are as capable as whites and that it's "just the culture".

Nice strawman.

KEK SPEAKS
NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR

Thank you my kek for having spoken through me, I truly am honored and will poopoo and peepee extra much today

HATE FACTS

It's not a strawman when that's exactly what you were implying - that if the more "intelligent" black stayed in Africa somehow it would transform into a "prosperous place". They will never develop into prosperity because they are literal sub-humans. They are a different sub-species. The only solution is to stop giving them aid and watch them go extinct.

Me too

>WHOOOOAAA! WHOA! *unintelligible dutch* WHOAAA!

holy shit this is amazing

>white man has white hair
>white woman has blonde hair

racis ass police

Well to be fair, most are descended from slaves. People with retarded parents usually end up retarded.

>George Washington

The africans in europe arent, and they act the same. The africans in africa aren't, and they act the same.

>ho! ho! stop!
>stop! ho!
What a cuck, can't even fucking speak up

Those are genetic outliers.

>That britbong faggot who claimed long time ago on Sup Forums that only in America negroids are savages and that he knows blackies and they are all great and civilized

>Tfw you will never tie him up, force him to watch this video then kill him

:(

>I swear they are just dumb blacks, not the rule
>Cut to Africa: it's actually worse

WHOOOAAA!

>Blacks are well-integrated into European societies.

No they're not.
The only difference is that they tend to keep their primitive african culture, which is much more peacefull than the american gangsta culture.

Less violent doesn't mean well integrated though.

He was probably a paki.

user, I...

No one is saying it would 'transform'.

It would develop. I'm sure a fat autist posting on Sup Forums is more intelligent than this brain surgeon though.

wtf is there a bitch in a hijab in a classroom? and they call us cucks lma0

Why does everyone dress like it's the 90s?

That's just cuck science.
The actual reason if that Africans just don't have the diets to get big.
Ameriblacks aren't particularly muscular outside of football teams which their culture pushes more than the white one.
Stop getting your concepts from shitty tv shows.

what the fuck are you talking about you dumbfuck? no there are not. almost all Africans in Europe have come there within the last 50 years. the biggest most recent wave has happened just in the past decade.

kill yourself.

Arguments are failing. Emotional appeals are failing. Soon killing will be our only option again

They are problematic all over the world,
they don't even integrate well in Africa.

What's his IQ?

I scored 125 when they were trying to diagnose me with ADHD years ago and I only recently found out the high IQ society or whatever accepts at 130.

So when Clinton wins and imports more muslims where are they putting them?

Always white women. Why do they hate their fellow white men so much? We love and give them a safe world and they fucking destroy it and sleep with the enemy.

WHY

Yes. Because France is totally not known for having Muslims. Pic related.

How ironic would it be if the school this fight took place in was was in Haarlem?

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAR

WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAR
WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAR
WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAARR
WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAR

WOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAR

>Those dramatic piano sounds
Fucking genius.

>accuses me of strawman
>strawmans himself

Oh you mean the American black with white admixture who is an anomaly and likely only got into medical school as a result of low acceptance standards for blacks?

If I go to a restaurant to eat and 19 out of 20 times my food is rotten, I'm going to stop going there to eat. I'm not going to say "Hey, I remember that one time it was good out of 20, I think I'll keep trying to eat here", that would be fucking stupid and a waste of money and time.

I swear, you Europoors have lower IQ than them for letting them in.

why are they lighting them on fire exactly? I don't understand.

Kek

Can't wait for the Black extremists to start saying blacks invented the Netherlands.

WE WUZ DUTCH AND SHIT

That's the laziest piece of agit-prop I've ever seen. They just the paintbucket tool change the hair and skin color and didn't give a single fuck about anti-aliasing.

Just to add a little bit of nuanciation, this is obviously the lowest level of education in our country. The savages and hoes and future benefits fags all in one class.

niggers tho.

Yeah, like us Americans are any better off. None of us can do anything 'cause once they get a whiff of any resistance we get fucked up the ass by the long arm of the law.

white men make even less than Asian women?

This isn't my hollywood movies.

You're an idiot. Niggers in the U.K., The Netherlands and France come from South America and the Caribbean for the most part.

He's never released it, but someone did the math comparing others in his profession, factored in that he's black and a republican, and guessed about 126.

So if you gathered together 20 Americans you'd find more than 1 smart enough to be a surgeon? Your analogy is piss-poor.

All those burgers have gone to your brain dingus.

Black Americans and Black Europeans are way different. You guys have the pure Africans, we have the rape slaves and genetically engineered ones who were breed specifically for physical strength.

We've actually been able to reduce their population from 20% in 1790 to 10 percent in 2016.

>It's more likely that they are just genetically shit.
Quads of truth.

Stupid europoors. This is what you faggots get! All those years of being smug little pricks about American's being racists while you enjoyed your 90% white countries. Now you flooded yourself with niggers and arabs and are seeing where all the of that hate came from.

They still have fathers and stable homes AND they are Africa's "upper class"

>in was was in