THE FINAL BATTLE

We're coming up on the final hours of the election. Will America crawl up from the gutter? Or will we tumble endlessly into the darkness?

This is the final fight, and our finest hour. Show me your war face, Sup Forums.

good luck burgers

there better not be a single 'i wish i had registered' vote on pol after this election

Here is a prediction.

If Kek lands 97777777 Trump will win. After the election if Kek lands 99999999 he will manifest in physical form and frogs will rain from the sky.

make america great again

I already voted for the God-Emperor here in Wisconsin.

The die is cast.

Whatever happens, I tried.

MAGA

im really considering going to help US bros if things go south. go to texas?

Focus on red states where you'll have the most support. And the friendliest people.

its sunday dude.

CTR wins if you get depressed. They lose when you get angry, and that anger becomes action.

THIS IS A FUCKING FIGHT AGAINST THE ENTIRE CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT, INCLUDING THE FBI. NEVER FORGET.

Don't let the shills control the board.

mods pls embed Komm Susser Todd if Clinton wins

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

Let's fucking go lads.

>more leafs in this thread than fellow burgers

what the fuck guys

KEK VOTES GARY JOHNSONS

what is EL YePPO

>mfw the meme wars are almost over

the voting doesnt start till tuesday

I-is this good enough senpai?