Would you marry a quadroon (quarter black) girl and have octaroon children?

Would you marry a quadroon (quarter black) girl and have octaroon children?

Pic related, a quadroon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview
stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. Shes not 1/4 black. Shes 100% human.

she doesn't look quarter black
oe she has 3/4 very weak white genes

fuck. no.

Cross breeding is an abomination.

>flag checked and confirmed

THIS

Yes, getting black gf is one of my dreams.

Blonde hair and blue eyes so yes

But this tiger was created via inbreeding.

What a waste

How dare you even consider we do such a thing you filthy little shit.

A quarter black means 75% human, achmed.

Its a Liger. Lion-Tiger hybrid

Exactly.

Jesus fuck they are hideous.

You passed diversity training, well done Hans!

Also this

Time to go back muhamad

>letting nigger genes pollute my pure aryan bloodline

Not in this lifetime

no it's not. it's jsut a retarded tiger.

Haha no wonder he hates Trump.

"Human" just means of the Genus Homo. So technically Neanderthals were 'Human'. So yes she is a human.

She is not however White.

I realized this just now

Yes

Look, I'm already 1/8th saami and 1/8th kveeni, and a nice mixture of italian, german and danish
I'm already tarnished

>"Human" just means of the Genus Homo
Leave it to a fucking leaf to butcher biology

5/5 + 5/5 + 5/5 + 3/5 = 18/20 or 9/10

She's 90% human. That's pretty basic math, Hans. You should be able to do this.

Yess

>yes goy, go and mix your blood for superior offspring

I would as long as the hair is real. There are beautiful black and mixed women in this world, but their characteristic hair is a dealbreaker

You're still 100% white though...

Sami aren't White dumbass. They're gooks.

that was years ago, arnie's mexican kid is his true son now

Still, Asians are human beings. Niggers aren't

you realize these are those most militant anti-whites, right?

Like this psychomarxist whore would chop your balls off with a hammer and sickle and staple them to a sign for her next slutwalk.

Sure, but you said he was 100% White, which he is not.

I'd rather marry a qt3.14 bean

Yeah, didn't get the memo that Sami are non-white.

I'm at best 75% white, and even then I have doubts if that part of my family was 100% german, 100% italian, 100% danish etc. so it's a very hopeful estimate.

I would make quadroons. I would sell my sperm to make them (or get the first step down at least) too. She is the beauty they try to sell in National Geographic as "the future" (Shame that outcome is a lie, and the way they are selling it is creepy and totalitarian)

She's qt tho

Not with that hair, no.

>hitting the 'random' button during character creation.jpg

Yes..
If...
>She's smart
>Her hair is naturally straight and blonde
>Her eyes are green or blue
>has a small nose
>Lips aren't ridiculously big

Of course not. Asian/white only (and possibly s-american since they are varying mixes of white and some native I don't know too much about).

Don't fuck with Arnoldo or you're fucking with me, m8y

Samis are white you mong.

Considering that I'm half black myself, sure. We'd probably make amazing looking kids together.

That's not too niggery. You lucked out.

>octaroon
>rato-coon
what the fuck is that

I wouldn't be surprised if your black parent was only 75% black.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Legitimate ET Footage. This is making the news in a few hours!

would consider changing filename to 'overwheling_instantaneous_graphic_evidence_that_you_shouldnt_racemix_if_youre_white.jpg'

I'll take that in the spirit it was intended, which I think was complimentary(?) It turns out diversifying the gene pool is a good idea. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I'm as healthy as a horse and I think I look half way decent.
My dad's 100% black, believe me. I'm not one of those annoying black people (or even more annoying white people) that try to constantly remind you that they're like 1/32 Cherokee or something. Mom's Polish, Dad's black. This is what happens when you combine the two.

>germanistan
cuck cuck cuck cuckity cuck

>1/4 black
>blue eyes

Colored contacts should be ILLEGAL. Also, one drop rule.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children
Fucking tattoo this on your back. We are a global minority and breeding with non whites so no, shes tainted and for a quadroon she looks niggerly

no because i don't want children with nigger genes

learn what outbreeding is, niggers pollute your genes

Diversification of the gene pool eliminates herd immunity, so no.

Because intelligence is by far the most important thing and the washes of Africans and hispanics would dumb the result down to about 90 IQ or lower. Because whites are the only ones voting right wing. Because whites have the right genes for creating greatness.
And, you know, not wanting to be eradicated from the face of the earth is also pretty appealing

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

Robert De Negro

Multiculturalism leads to a lack of diversity. This is Mr. Wizard level shit, my friend.

>It turns out diversifying the gene pool is a good idea
fuck off with your jew belief half breed, niggers are an abomination

Okay. I mean knock yourself out, marry whoever you want to. I don't care. I'm a person, not a study, but I've never been to jail, and whenever I've taken an IQ test I usually come in at around 120-130. I have a good job and I pay my taxes. But then again I grew up suburban upper middle class, so there you go.

If you are from anywhere on this map, I can guarantee you that your 100% black hypothesis is likely incorrect.

The men that owned these slaves would impregnate the shit out of their mammies.

no

I usually don't participate in threads, but I wanted to seriously ask, is there anything inherently bad about race-mixing? I'm half English half Indian, and I see nothing wrong with that. I'm above-average looks wise, and I got some cool traits from both sides (Black hair and green eyes).

I'm 1/16th black and I literally look like an Aryan.

>that pic

Damn better watch out for those genetically violent Chinese men, lmao.

even if they weren't ugly it would still be sad, they look nothing like him. and he is never allowed to say this out loud. but i bet he thinks about it late at night. poor bastard.

Only if she's:
>Not a dumb ass
>THICC
>8/10+

Congrats. Thomas Sowell should be an inspiration to what you can accomplish. Let me tell you, I respect that man more than most whites I know.

Look, you don't look half black. Your father is probably african-american, and then he isn't 100% black by definition, hardly any african-american is. Id wager you are at least 60% white genetically, take a gene-test if you are curious, and you obviously inherited the good genes (either that or you are lucky enough to have the unicorn of a high-IQ black man as a father).

Make no mistake, mixing with blacks is not a good thing, but in this case your mother and father (and you) lucked out and your genes are probably alright since you havea high IQ and don't look niggery. Do NOT take this to mean that mixing with blacks is generally good for whites though, generally the spawn would havea lower IQ than the white parent (but higher than the black, obviously).

>they look nothing like him
Are you like one of those face blind people or something? All of his sons 100% have his eyes. It's unmistakable.

excuse me but yeah, I highly doubt you're half black. but you know, just take a genetic test

Many here will tell you that. I am of the personal opinion that mixing between high IQ races such as whites and asians is never wrong, and mixing between two high-IQ individuals is not wrong in that individual case. I'm not that well read on Indian IQ, but you're not a muslim, which would make you fall under insta-bullet in the head.

Generally speaking, when a white mixes with a non-asian ethnicity the offsptring will have lower IQ. The resulting IQ is too low to be able to upkeep modern civilization.

>mom's polish

Pretty hard hitting stuff, Jamal.

No, there is nothing wrong with race mixing. This board is full of children thinking they're being edgy and retarded alt-right racists.

Niggers no but maoris yes cause they are just brown asians racially

I don't think you understand what IQ is measuring.

Really? Do tell then.

good shit my man this board is way too racist

You think one drop rule is foolish? Take a look at Italy. Italy is a pure example why one drop rule should be enforced. Just look at this fun math I've done
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRQPn1KdgaiLxdxqxuJeiqLFUH5jnaaoqlDeQTuuVlU/htmlview

The data for Northern Italy confirm that Piemonte, the region which received massive immigration from southern Italy, has the lowest scores (although not low) among the northern regions.
[The average score for northern Italy (minus Piemonte): Lombardia, Emilia Romagna, Valle D'Aosta, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino, Bolzano (Sud Tirol) is 512, which compared to a British score of 494, is equivalent to a Greenwhich IQ of 102.93.
Piemonte= 499
Northern Italy-Piemonte= 512-499=13.
13= 2.2 IQ points.

So about 30% southern admixture in Piemonte lowered the IQ by 2.2 points. Thus the genotypic difference between Northern and Southern Italy is 2.2/0.3= 7.33 IQ points.

Note that this calculation assumes that there was zero southern admixture in the rest of North Italy. This is false, as other northern regions received their share of southern migrants, about 10%. Thus the real N-S difference would be even larger.
Of course this is based only on Pisa Math. More accurate results would be given by using other scores as well. Not only these southern subhumans are stupid, they are inbred too. Arguably a levantine-arabic trait they do have in common with their even more subhuman ancestors
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

Surprise-suprise. Pole abroad is trash in 99 out of 100 encounters

DeNiro is my neighbor, zip code 12525. He is a dirtbag, and his half breed kids are even worse.

On a side note: you are a subhuman negro with inferior genetics and all of your progeny will be subhuman negroes with inferior genetics.

It's a white tiger. They have been improperly inbred by humans because people are like >lel white tiger so kewl

>3/5

Can anyone redpill me on surrogate abies? Like, would it be possible to get a, for example, native sweedish genetic material of a woman and the genetic material of native german man and wel.. make her be the mother? If yes why is it not done often? Wouldn't it pretty much solve the problems for people here who want to have white children but is in a relationship with a non white woman?

Btw, yesh, she's cute because she looks a lot white, at least to me.

Source on that stat? I want the study for research/trolling purposes.

Would you marry a quadroom Jap?

No because every drop of negro is genetic poison.

stormfront.org/posterity/race/blackgift.html

Not a chance. But I would love to be balls deep in her, looking into those blue eyes with a handful of that beautiful curly hair

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

No, and especially not with hair like that. Curly hair is fucking subhuman and a sign of poor genetics.

1/4 at most

BLACKED

No.

Why would I dilute my genes? Lol