Look at their dead eyes

Look at their dead eyes

Hermonie and Ron wish they never married eachother. Probably fighting and screaming at eachother everyday

Harrys life is complete empty, hiding behind a fake smile but deep down he wish voldemort was still alive so he could still have something to fight for

Hermonie and Rons kid is a gen-z alt-death eater, because everything in hogwatch is turning to shit. All slythering behavior has probably been banned from hogwatch after voldemort

Ginny is depressed because Harry never loved her,

Harry probably sit on the edge of the bed at nights looking at a picture of voldemort missing the excitements and adventures, probably been years since he last used his wand

Attached: harry-potter-epilogue.jpg (600x338, 98K)

Attached: hardon.png (596x334, 464K)

Is harry a manlet too in the book?

>dead eyes
it's genetic

Attached: radcliffe.jpg (747x259, 82K)

>supposed to be a happy ending
>is the most gloomy and depressing scene in the entire series

What the fuck were they thinking?

They probably wish they were never involved in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: download.jpg (167x302, 14K)

Based jewposter

Too true

based

Based

He's actually a lanklet

Look at their dead eyes

Leia and Han wish they never married each other. Probably fighting and screaming at each other everyday before they divorced.

Luke's life is complete empty, hiding behind milk jars but deep down he wishes Sheev was still alive so he could still have something to fight for

Han and Leia's kid is a gen-z alt-Sith Lord, because everything in the New Republic is turning to shit. All orderly behavior has probably been banned from the galaxy after the Empire

Luke probably sit on the edge of the bed at nights looking at a picture of Vader missing the excitements and adventures, probably been years since he last used his lightsaber

Attached: 8314abe6ef2f9c3712fa3f30acfbdf20--actors-then-and-now-star-trek.jpg (490x570, 69K)

creaturas........

based

Bongs are so fucking ugly, is it because the lack of sunlight? Island nation's lack of resources fucking with their genetics over the years? Seriously z why are they so stunningly more ugly than the French, Germans, and Nords?

It's both those reasons. Pretty much the Gollum's of Europe.

The ending would be funnier if Harry and Malfoy talked to eachother and turned out they become really good friends

Is this pasta?

>Harrys life is complete empty
well he married a coalburner, are you really that surprised?
hermione and ginny probably wanted to marry dean but had to settle with beta bucks that are basically harry and ron.

Attached: 1403290045124.jpg (500x281, 77K)

Literally has the JUST face

Attached: 63577012833993385213043661_epilogue.gif (500x208, 992K)

Attached: 3e9.png (600x640, 698K)

They could have at least made the lighting, colours, etc. match how it was in PS to bookend the series, and make it more colourful

Of course

>Hermonie and Ron wish they never married eachother. Probably fighting and screaming at eachother everyday

Even Rowling agrees with that. She is sorry she paired them up in the end.

Based is this pasta poster

I'm surprised The Cursed Child didn't include a Hermione/Harry affair because of this.

Harry sat there on the edge of his bed, wondering how his life had come to this. Looking at a picture of Voldemort, his old nemesis, he whispers to himself with a tear in his eye, “It should have been me.” He thinks about his loveless marriage to Ginny; his petulant underachiveing kids; his friends, Ron and Hermione and their impending divorce. He thinks back to good old days in Hogwarts; the japes, the looming threat of Voldemort. His purpose fulfilled, Harry’s life had been utterly meaningless ever since. Weeping more profusely now, he slowly brings the wand to his head and mutters the that most unforgivable of incantations. A flash of green light bursts out of his wand. Harry slumps forward and falls from the bed to wooden floor below it. And then, all was still.