Meta thread

How do we deal with the lefty/p*l/ shills?
They are really shitting this board.

Attached: 1519850820965.jpg (600x900, 119K)

How do you think his mouth smells like?

/leftypol/ has like 10 users, they're not raiding Sup Forums

This
Sup Forums is 80% Sup Forums anyway

Are you sure them though i feel like its a subgroup (who also consists of turbo liberals) but more underaged and even dumber than leftypol.
where are our top wizards when we need em?

Attached: Image.png (406x348, 268K)

same reason we have to deal with regular Sup Forums shitters, crossposting is inherent to Sup Forums.

This. if there's anyone trying to make Sup Forums into an exact copy of Reddit, it's the janitor.

How do we deal with Sup Forums lite on our comfy server about movies and baneposting?

Fuck off schlomo

30% old Sup Forums + 70% nu-reddit-Sup Forums

Call them nigger faggots and or soyboys

Attached: 1510038313944.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

t.

Attached: 1520720748779.gif (800x371, 193K)

The only one i see shilling are Sup Forums personally i dont care about anything political

>retard is suprised there are cross-boarders with the biggest board on the site

why are people so proud of their dentition

Ever feel like these people complaining about Sup Forums on every thread every time someone sounds like not-a-pinko are part of a huge viral scheme to divide and conquer Sup Forums to make sure whatever happened in 2016 never repeats again?

Its just so artificial, there wasn't this much tumblrfaggotry before.

Sup Forums has fair share of actual liberal mutts who depend on gibs and the ineffectiveness of ICE. They're literally scared when whites display pride. Just ignore them.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums get so easily triggered?
You tell them to fuck off and they start raiding and shitting all over like manbabies. You all do realize you're in the minority right?

>leftypol
no such thing

>server
Imagine being this new and still demanding some sort of authority.

DAILY BvS threads will root them out. Ban anyone who shills against it.

But as politics gets inserted into everything (even sports) its getting hard to avoid and they label you Sup Forums everytime you dare to question the message being hamfisted.

based nolanshill

>muh leftypol
Nice boogeyman faggot

[suspiciously staring]

Attached: babbyultimateform.jpg (3750x3750, 730K)

hello fellow white men

Attached: aryan.jpg (618x410, 92K)

So what? Do you really get upset when people disagree with you? Politics dont get inserted into everything, just pleb shit (like sports)

>leftypol soyboy hates sports
hmmmm

Ban /schizopol/

There are no "lefty/pol/" shills. That's just a Sup Forums crossposters cry when somebody doesn't agree with them. That or calling you a shill or a jew. It's the go-to really. Disagreeing with one of these people results in an automatic canned response instead of any sort of logical comeback genearlly.

That or you do have very thought out and concise rambling with a copy pasted text box of tl;dr conspiracy theories with zero actual way of backing it up outside of literal fake news websites they treat as pure dogma. Two side of the same cancer.

yep, its leftypol all right, i thought it wasn't them but just ... the way they talk the way they hide behind board culture in such an incompetent way that makes it clear as daylight.
Here is how they do, they take Sup Forums rhetorics and flip it to protect leftist ideals, and everytime you refuse to swallow any feminist pushed propaganda they label you Sup Forums regardless of your real political identity, its like you are only allowed to discuss politics being pushed into things if you are here to say "yes"

Attached: empowering.jpg (540x720, 93K)

>huwhite nationalist worships ball niggaz
Really buzzes my banana

>Ever feel like these people complaining about Sup Forums on every thread every time someone sounds like not-a-pinko are part of a huge viral scheme to divide and conquer Sup Forums to make sure whatever happened in 2016 never repeats again?

Attached: main-qimg-45e6a254494d86adb6c0e6f5de36d7da-c[1].jpg (602x602, 43K)

There absolutely is. Political shill groups and clcikbait news journo s. I got asked by an (((user))) the other day what t*rkroach meant, I mean who the fuck asks that?

Nigger faggot soyboy

Thats exactly what a leftypol poster would say if he was trying to cover his tracks.

Imagine being so deranged as to have that image saved onto your device or p.c.

show me evidence of these leftypol shills

Nowhere as deranged as the person shown in the picture.

Or maybe just maga newfaggots from reddit?

>to scared to say nigger
Definitely a redditor and/or leftypol

They've successfully destroyed Sup Forums. You used to be able to discuss dangerous conspiracies there before the whole election and pedogate thing kicked off. Somebody does not want Assange's leaks being discussed at all. It's just constant racebait now. It was never like that before.

Epic

ohh no the slippery liberal is at it again ... racism is wrong oops i am slipping to the other side woaaaa ok here i am racist is ok to bash right wingers, you nig lover sports watching cucks haha oh wait i am slipping again oh noooooo donald trump is racist and should be impeached it was her turn

>doesn't recognize the recent Sup Forums meme
Shill go

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 45K)

Yeah they have this way of dinsinforming people that kinda reminds me of 2012 occuppy movement, feds use the same tactics to break them apart, its always intensifies when you locate things you aren't supposed to discuss.