Lol

lol

Sneed?

CHUCK'S

FUCK

Dad it is time to leave house.

Yes Home E it is time to leave house.

Outerside weather appears to be radical, Dad.

>>succsucc

MY FAMILY. OUTSIDE IS WHERE WE APPEAR TO GO. JOIN ME AND US IN THE OUTERSIDE.

Anus

House

Bunkbeds? BUNKBEDS??

formerly fuckbeds

mil

This episode was cliche as fuck, Homer marge never even Bart asked the question but instead it was maggie maggie lisa. Lisa VA ask much money future pain death. Can't be diened.

ALLOW US ALL TO OBTAIN COLD CHOCOLATE DAIRY PRODUCTS

Wasn't episode Lisa had dinosaur sex and made the dinosaur sex babies out her ass?

mmmm cold chocolate dairy products

Bart
g
e
tuo
I
'
m
piss

Make me, sister of similar genitals.

Boy

I pour boiling oil on your skull

HA! HA! HOMER HAS BRAIN CANCER! SO FUNNY! LOL!

Donk!

Woohoo! I'm inside the shitposting database! Woodatabaseinside the I'm

Remember maggie, it's not about whether we win or lose, it's about how many people we kill. Kill the van impasse stacc succer can't AYYYYYYY

Was this man supposed to be Sneed?

Formerly Creed

Formerly Shleed

But does he suck and fuck?

Shleed's Mead and Bead

Mmm... Mead...

And anal beads.

Anal's Peed and Bead

Formerly Massachusetts'

Mmm... Massachusetts.

It sounds like a candy, prove me wrong.

It's a continent

You're incontinent.

I'm sorry did you just call me infertile?

Post more family guy

Hey Lois, remember that time I met Homer Simpson and Stan Marsh, and we all killed JFK and had sex with his dead body?

You know Sharon it's a little known fact that fucking a dead body is a way of being nice to them after their passing, it's a very respectful thing to do and Stan doing it at such a young age is great. Gahhl

It was an old family recipe!

This is almost as bad as that time I was a pickle!
>Hey, Lois! I'm Pickle Petah! Nehehehheheheheheheheheheheh

>Doesn't let anybody fuck anything
Literally the worst South Park character

Homer ever drink beer?

No, homer drink deer (formerly gear).

>This thread

Formerly Bread

thread to complex, to head it.

Homer P Simpson I'll Have You're Head For This!

I give Lisa timed

I NEED YOU TO GO OUT AND BUY EGGS FOR BART

Formerly eggs for Mozart

Bart, for a brief break in Moe's fevered imaginations a human being again, ceased his death struggle. Now Moe could do as he wished with the piglet. Moe realized that he had ejaculated a copious amount of semen into his pants at some point during the strangulation of the piglet. He had not noticed when it happened. It did not matter. There was more where that came from. He slowly unbuttoned the piglet's nightshirt, and slid off its pajama pants. It had not been wearing underwear. Again, Moe giggled quietly under his breath.

His anger grew again, hotter and darker this time, as he thrust into the piglet's fat little body. He further twisted the bent-backward arm and both heard and felt the tendons snap. With his other hand he punched the back of the piglet's head twice, and then pressed its face into the pillow as hard as he could, continuing to wrench the arm, now only connected by loose flesh, around.

Moe clenched his teeth, seized violently three, then four, then five times, and was finished with the piglet. He slid slowly out, savoring the sensation. He wrapped the piglet in the bed covers, and whispered in the dead boy's ear, "I have sold my kidneys...three times, I have no idea what's keeping me alive," then he giggled again under his breath to himself and walked casually out of the room, pausing for a moment to take one last look at his work, before heading back toward through the living room and toward the garage. He had not bothered to dress himself, or even wipe the blood, semen, or grime from his fat, hairy flesh. On his way to the garage, he stopped in the living room and defecated on the Simpsons' coffee table, smearing the feces around with his wide, hairy, rear end.

What the hell is going on?

Haha

Shitsonsposting

Furriest have taken over Sup Forums and this is the result.

Homer, Formerly Panda

Panda, formerly Manda

that is so 2010

formerly 2007

Homie, i thought we got rid of my implants!
But, these feel REAL!

>third thread

>>third thread
what?

Why is DeviantArt so mindbendingly awful?

The site is full of deviants for whatever mysterious reason.

Wait a second, just where does she have her hand?

she's just fixing her penis

embarrassing

What the fuck is this?

Hmm...

Best of DA thread? I changed the file names from the original ones because I don't want to give the artist unwarranted attention/views.

Anonymous 11/04/17(Sat)22:22:48 No.96524493▶
File: Pumps the lumps.jpg (47 KB, 640x480)
47 KB
(OP)
Hmm...
hmm....

I'm almost sure I've been sure I saw Homer today at gamestop, he asked the cashier if he had any PENIS

That'll make everything nice and penis.

YES! WE HAVE NO BANANAS

Disney shill.

It's amazing how a single meme ruined anyone even remotely mentioning this show.

For the best I suppose, Simpsons was never funny.

this thread killed my brain cells

>It's amazing how a single meme ruined anyone even remotely mentioning this show
???

>mention simpsons

>thread instantly turns into SNEED

How are you this new?

The Lisa shit on DA is the very worst of all.

what the hell is going on in this thread

It's just one escaped mental patient from Sup Forums doing this. Hide his posts and ignore.

Lisa is a super simpin

Just like the orcposting on Sup Forums. It's one insane Turk with proxies making those threads.

Is this artist 14 or something?

Mr Burns is cute! Cute!

In my experience, the very worst Simpsons fanart usually comes from Latin American and Eastern European artists. Some of that stuff blows your mind with how fucked up it is.

somebody sure is a weaboo

Still better than Sonic fanart.

UNA

Ol' Cordless needs no introduction of course, this guy is one of the most autistic human beings to ever live.

>be 45 year old or whatever pasty white nerd faggot from Wisconsin
>been involved in the fandom since the mid-90s or so
>spent 20 or something years working on his shitty Simpsons timeskip
>post rants on NoHomers about how much the show sucks now, but he won't stop watching it

Probably.

Is this the guy who does that muscle Maggie shit?

Yes. He was called out on NoHomers for his no life behavior and being a shut-in virgin, but he said he has no interest in having a family or kids.

Dude should just admit he's gay and be done with it. I think his muscle girl fetish gave that away.

What's that baby thing?