You have ONE DAY, fuckers

Don't disappoint me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMLAf6NMy0c
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE&t=120s
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/uk-military-intelligence-issues-warning-over-russian-super-tank/
observer.com/2016/08/putins-army-demands-nato-soldiers-hands-up-lay-down-your-weapons/
nytimes.com/2016/09/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-obama-nuclear-policy.html
redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/30/enough-trump-lose-supporters-must-lose/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/02/donald-trump-can-t-merely-be-defeated-he-and-his-deplorables-must-be-crushed.html
postbulletin.com/opinion/columnists/dana-milbank-trump-can-t-just-be-defeated-he-must/article_2129b510-1109-5afe-bf18-cc3c114e07d5.html
huffingtonpost.com/abraham-gutman/beating-trump-in-november_b_11139454.html
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/07/unintentional-fireworks-russian-missile-demo-fails-on-launch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool pic. What gun are those bullets for?

The one required to bring down the monstrosity that is your mother

Look like 14,5 mm Could be a heavy machine gun on a Btr 70 or one with mount kinda like a 50 cal.

2A42 30mm gun

I think they are 20mm anti air. they look to big to be dshka.

Mats have you ever used a ruler?

Oh damn you are right the 14,5 mm is much smaller.

famas

It will be YOUR Disappointment!!!!

NYC Gets NUKED!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=UMLAf6NMy0c

.45 STRONK

Please, I beg you to nuke us if Hillary wins.

Please don't nuke us, Ivan. We are your friends

Look like 23mm

Glorious 7.62x54r, comrade.

THIS I hope Russia knows that US might try and start a fight between now and January, we are so close to being bestie super power friends and saving the white race, Just hold on Putin, were almost there.

I was wondering why he was wearing drinking horns as a scarf/cloak...

>We are your friends

RUSSIA CONFIRMED FOR RIGGING THE ELECTION

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR PUTIN'S KGB AGENT

get off the internet jamal

>one day to decide whether or not I have to fight Ivan
No, I don't wanna

She'd have to draft, right? I don't think a war with Russia would be very popular at all.

what are those rounds called ? me and my friend pulled out the exact same shit from a lake with a magnet lol

This. It's for the 1911, God's gift to man.

Trup will wen

Forgot the dubs

i can't believe this stupid cunt is gonna lead us to war with Russia. Our military can't even beat a bunch of ragheads with ak's, much less a country with nukes.

Kek, they are just mad because we are letting our country go to shit.

here lemme fix those for you

Here, friend. You can have mine.

i forgot to calibrate my numerometer here try this

We are going to end up like Europe. Hopefully with the same solution though. youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE&t=120s

if war breaks out, Im fighting by your side Dimitri

Two, technically.

We will stop these globalist scum here, without fail.

TRUMP WILL MAKE MOTHER RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN

No bully plz they have Satanic baby fuckers shadow governing their government at all levels

>Merica a good boi he dindu nuffin

i was holding it upside down here you go

Looks like ЗУOФ6

I was listening to a talk radio program this afternoon with a host that is usually insightful even though I don't always agree with him

>Trump is terrible because he's not going to do anything against Israel
>Trump is working for Russia because Hillary said so
>I don't need any proof; even though I never believe anything the government says, this time I believe them
>The polls say nobody is voting for Trump
>I don't need any proof; even though I never believe what the (((media))) says this time I believe them

Maybe this is the true face of zika or something.

let me show you Kraut meme magic

here

mail me jumbo ammo necklace

hold on i needed to jiggle the handle try this

win*

pls no

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/uk-military-intelligence-issues-warning-over-russian-super-tank/

>UK military intelligence issues warning over Russian supertank threat
>“Without hyperbole, Armata represents the most revolutionary step change in tank design in the last half century.”
>“For the first time, a fully automated, digitised, unmanned turret has been incorporated into a main battle tank. And for the first time a tank crew is embedded within an armoured capsule in the hull front.”
>It points out Russia already has a fleet of 2,500 tanks with a reserve of 12,500, which is “35 times the size of the fleet in the British Army”.

LEGIT
E
G
I
T

Kek is real!!!!

Kek potential of posted frog wasn't right. Dubs now

digits for nuked washington 9/11

>this Itty bitty boolets
Ever heard of 45 Acp
Made for the Model of 1911 a1
Designed by God's 2nd son John Moses Browning
Your not smarter than John Moses Browning so don't try to be

observer.com/2016/08/putins-army-demands-nato-soldiers-hands-up-lay-down-your-weapons/

>At one point during the CSTO exercise, a (female-voiced) loudspeaker appealed to the soldiers:

>“NATO soldiers! You are being deceived! You are not peacekeepers! Lay down your weapons! You are fighting on the foreign territory. With your treacherous invasion, you have interrupted the peaceful life of an innocent country. You will be brought down by a just revenge and an anger of the people that have never been defeated in war. Drop your weapons and stop being puppets in the hands of your leaders!”

>The recording was transmitted in several languages, including Russian, German and English.

>Local billionaires reported to have repeating digits

>le Armata meme
It's shit, it doesn't exist, and even if it does Russia doesn't have enough money to produce it. Idk why Russia keeps trying to go for quality over quantity it doesn't work and never will. Even america doesn't go quality over quantity.

If somehow hillary wins, please be patient with us, we don't want a war against you guys either.
>mfw the draft happens and I have to die to ruskie bros instead of us becoming allies

End it

>It's shit, it doesn't exist, and even if it does Russia doesn't have enough money to produce it
This. the article is literally "oh, russia is trong, GIVE US MONEY so we could fight Russia". They always do this fearmongering to get money for their shitty new projects.

Eighth time's the charm. Like my mother always said.

SATAN 2

Not sure if the first letter is "3" or "З" russbro

Please, Ivan, save us from ourselves

stop being pussies. Hillary is doing everything so that war with Russia would be impossible. Read this:
nytimes.com/2016/09/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-obama-nuclear-policy.html

She wants your nuclear potential to deteriorate without any modernisation. With that - no war with Russia or China is possible since we modernise our nukes constantly.

Oh fugg

This is common knowledge friend, still doesnt change her aggressive stance towards russia and the plans she has already stated that would further antagonize russia.

Fucking barbarians

>If somehow hillary wins, please be patient with us, we don't want a war against you guys either.
What?? No. Don't be patient, pre-emptive all the blue states.

>It's shit, it doesn't exist, and even if it does Russia doesn't have enough money to produce it.

Western military personnel literally came out and warned against it. There is video evidence of it, has been for years, they've paraded them through Moscow. Putin has been modernizing the military for the past decade, of course they have the budget for it. The impressive thing is they're doing this with a tenth of America's military budget because they're not overextended across the globe.

How much evidence do you need, for a tank squadron to roll down your street?

we would endure, we already under sanctions and we don't fall because of that.
She won't start an open war, she will meet with Putin and negotiate even better than Obama, she won't continue her rhetoric about no'fly zone, because her generals will convince her that this is a no way scenario. nothing will be as bad as you think.

Thats a Hi-Point 9mm.They make a very accurate 45.ACP that only costs 160 bucks for the plain black one.They are American made with a LIFETIME warranty.Buy one quick because Hillary is going to ban ALL semi auto pistols and rifles.

that basically means Russia doesn't bluff and the US absolutely bluffs.

Historically I don't think being passive works.

>her
This is where you are wrong.

The need for Syria is a plan that pre-exists even Bush. PNAC will only continue under a queen Neocon.

I personally don't hold a great stance of belief on nuclear war as that mainly seems to be stirred up by styxhexenhammer666 to sell one of his books, however I do admit her own mental health and stances do make me feel shaky on how trustworthy she can be .

Plz no kill :(

post your bmp, I love bmps

>That feel when you load 340 belt to container

It for a FAMAS

glock

suggestion : don't nuke the red states

lol

Kek

WE must ally Russia! Our common enemy is the globalist kike bankers and politicians and the radical islam groups. If Hillary wins a revolution is coming.

You do realize this kind of click bait has existed for years.
>TOP MILITARY ADVISORS OF WESTERN NATO US NUKE COMMAND TANK EXPERT SAYS RUSSIA HAS SUPER ULTRA SECRET MISSILE TANK METAL GEAR REX
Also are you taking about the same parade that the tank broke down in?
Again Russia doesn't have the money or production capacity to create the Armata in any scary quantity. Quality over quantity has never gone well for any military which is why America doesn't do it.
>Mummy fag
Fucking used good single mother worshipping parasite
Why did I even bother making an argument

nothing bad will happen. No one will invade USA except Mexican immigrants. And they will be more destructive since if Trump will lose, they will feel like they win and this is time to put an end to what let Trump arise. Here are 4 articles so you could understand what really awaits you:
redstate.com/absentee/2016/05/30/enough-trump-lose-supporters-must-lose/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/02/donald-trump-can-t-merely-be-defeated-he-and-his-deplorables-must-be-crushed.html

postbulletin.com/opinion/columnists/dana-milbank-trump-can-t-just-be-defeated-he-must/article_2129b510-1109-5afe-bf18-cc3c114e07d5.html

huffingtonpost.com/abraham-gutman/beating-trump-in-november_b_11139454.html

the meek shall inherit the digits

>we modernise our nukes constantly.
>{{{modernize}}}

Like your coal-burning aircraft carrier, that kind of modernize?

US missiles are better built and generally don't fail.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/07/unintentional-fireworks-russian-missile-demo-fails-on-launch/

Yeah but they have ramps

yeah, yeah, just remember SpaceX and shut up. And what is wrong with burning coal? We will modernize this carrier even more in 2017 and it will serve us up till 2027. We not going to ask your opinion.
Also, why americucks can into nuclear aircraft carriers, but can't into icebreakers?

whats wrong with ramps? Even new Chinese carrier is build with a ramp.

.22 long