Okay call me crazy but I've been hooked on the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria since the beggining and I am now suspecting...

Okay call me crazy but I've been hooked on the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria since the beggining and I am now suspecting them to serve human food. See in pic related how the chicken wings are so popular for their tenderness and taste but are also (more rarely) disliked for their ''off flavour''. I also personally believe they are very big compared to what I'm used to see, and I work in fast food.

I've amassed several yelp reviews of Comet Ping Pong in pic related demonstrating how their pizza is average and their wings are top notch. I will also be dumping interesting yelp reviews and information on what we have uncovered as of now on this whole pedophile ring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFkBfGaqLv4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46134
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21030
google.com/maps/dir/Politics & Prose Bookstore, Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC/Besta Pizza, Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC/@38.9556397,-77.0702036,17z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c9b992f1a9f7:0xb82a9184a0d413af!2m2!1d-77.0696562!2d38.9554717!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c9b98fc5f139:0x1a8d563a239a187!2m2!1d-77.0699319!2d38.9557525
youtube.com/watch?v=D63nOStuFZU
youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY
youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c&list=FLZBdQ4PhThqW7X7bqTuzsmw&index=187
archive.is/mu3tt
biljanadjurdjevic.com/Work.html
pseudoccultmedia.net/2009/12/art-of-dissociation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They seem to be adding hidden prices once the customer is ready to pay

The bathrooms are hidden.

Weird videos play on your TV and hidden bathroom doors (again)

Comet Ping Pong was featured on TV show

Waiting area outside the hidden bathrooms

Please ELI5 how u think they managed to get human flesh into chicken wing shapes

fucking christ

One bathroom stall for the whole restaurant.

Again, it's hidden.

Baby arms ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GFkBfGaqLv4

Go to 23 minutes.

We know Sasha/Anita Lord was a ‘’music booker’’ who did a birthday party at the Comet Ping Pong restaurant. This restaurant is a suspected front company whose owner professes their business prioritizes customer relations as being ‘’about trust and watching out for each other’’

The reason of our suspicions is the presence of what we believe are secret pedophile symbols along with a secret codeword relating to the abuse of children. A series of ‘’not so legitimate’’ emails talking about pizza, cheese, sauces and similar things had actually led us to Comet Ping Pong and Sasha Lords. Right next to Comet Ping Pong is Besta Pizza and on their menu you can find a symbol of Boy Lovers (pic related)

Inside are multiple drawings made by children, one of which has shocking similarities with our pedophile symbols. The heart is close enough, although it is missing the spiral, we should not be expecting immense details from children. The Boylover symbol is more concrete. We can clearly see multiple circles inside each other and it is what the spiraling circle can be seen as. Around it are more spirals this time perfectly mimicking the Boylover symbol. Around the heart on the left are also more hearts.

We have in our possession hacked emails connecting Sasha Lords with David Stone/David Flintstone, a Hawaï-based, self-described ‘Grand Poobah’. Lords asks Flintstone for a reference for a Richard Windsor who is actually a woman and was an ex-Clinton Foundation board member named Lisa Jackson.
Flintstone is connected via email to a Bif Skipman, another self-described ‘Poobah’ based in Beverly Hills. His facebook profile is strange with a lot of references to ‘cheese’ and running an online business named ‘cheesebay’. (These key terms are consistent with a lot of the language in the Podesta emails; also keep in mind other subtleties like Comet Ping Pong being a pizza place).

In addition to this we have the /r/blackops post detailing the 25-30 wifi networks with dynamically charging SSIDs emanating from underneath a concrete slab in Hawaï. The guy that found this also knows that before he arrived, construction took place where 2 very large liquid tanks were removed from the ground, leaving a lot of potential underground space.

So we know there’s something strange afoot in Hawaï. We know it’s connected to a weird pizza place via the emails. We know a Clinton Foundation official using a fake name is connected to these people. So what’s the connection between Clinton/The Foundation and Hawaï? I was under the impression that the most of the Foundation’s work took place in the caribbean. Which is also where Epstein private island is.
‘’Cheesebay’’ sells ‘’faulty hard drives’’ on eBay. All the review are glowing in ways that are bizarre given the fact that he’s self-reportedly selling junk.

Compound in Hawaï has barrels with what looks like the remain of rendering processes (dissolving tissues). There’s weak wifi signals coming from underneath the shed that indicated there’s something underneath it.

‘’Bif Skipman’’ runs the business at that address with an alias of an alias of an alias. David Stron is Bif Skipman, according to several links including the brand of Hawaïan vodka he sells being seen at the ‘’Bif Skipman’’ compound. Emails dug out of his gmail account reference a Richard Windsor

The Comet Ping Pong owned by the former gay boyfriend of David Brock, the CEO of Correct The Record and the venue for dozens of events for the Hillary campaign staff.
OK, so remember these key three names:

1. James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong Pizza
2. Massimo Fabbri, owner of Posto Ristorante
3. Amy Brandwein, owner of Centrolina

They will turn up a few times.

Next we have Tony Podesta's birthday party email. It takes place at Posto. Alefantis will be there. So will Peter Hadzik, who is currently leading the DOJ case. See here:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072

> Subject: friday night at posto for Tony's birthday...
>
> Will you join us?
> Small gathering a few days before the pizza extravaganza
> Time TBA but probably 7:30 ish
> RSVP please!

So now we see that Podesta, Alefantis (presumably the leader of a pedo sex dungeon), Kadzik (CURRENT HEAD OF DOJ CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION), all going to Posto for Tony Podesta's birthday.

Continuing our journey back in time, about a month before what I mentioned above, we have the following email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46134

John Podesta writes:
> How about if I do a pasta course and maybe grill some pork tenderloin. You do the sides?Happy
> to do everything also and you can do the wine.

Tony responds:
> We have 5 of us pick one or other

John responds:
> Who are the other three? I'll do a pasta.

Tony responds:
> Massimo tosca
> James alefantis comet
> Amy brandwein centrolina

John responds:
> Ok if I do a pasta?

So, here we have John Podesta, Tony Podesta, James Alefantis (owner of Comet, presumably a pedo sex dungeon), Massimo Fabbri (owner of Posto, another "chef" who participated in the "fundraiser" at Comet), Amy Brandwein (Centrolina person, similar)...

...all getting together for dinner. If Alefantis actually is the head of a pedo sex dungeon, then that shows you who the circle is. So these people all know each other. And Hadzik also knows them, because he went to Tony Podesta's birthday a month later where they all appeared (see above). So if we really think Comet is the smoking gun, then all of these people are involved.

Check my pic related

I didnt edit this in yet but Wet cleaners sound like a codeword.

Just like wet-works is for murder, wet-cleaners might be what happens on the scene afterwards. Sex with children can become bloody.

So going backwards in time from THAT, we find James Alefantis's first email to Podesta, which is here:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/21030

You can see Alefantis writes:
> John,
>
> Hello. Some young lawyer type friends of mine are hosting an Obama
> Fundraiser at Comet Ping Pong on Thursday Night and then watching the
> debate. Should be about 150 people and they are raising between 25
> and 35 thousand dollars. Would you be willing to stop by around 8
> o'clock or so and make a little speech. They (and I) would be
> thrilled to have you of course. I understand if you are not available.
>
> Also, I saw that you are reading at Politics & Prose soon. What can
> we do afterward? Would you like to have a dinner at my places?!?
>
> Big or small. What do you think?
>
> See you soon.
>
> Yours, James Alefantis

So again, assuming Comet Ping Pong is really a pedo grooming den, then this shows they are having an Obama fundraiser at the grooming den, and they want Podesta to join.

James Alefantis would like to know whether Podesta would like to have a dinner at his places, and asks, somewhat cryptically, "Big or small?"

Also, note how he was talking about how Podesta going to "Politics and Prose." Hmmm, what could that be? Things now get weird...

Besta Pizza is right next door to Comet. Besta Pizza plays the same role as its logo, the well-known boy love symbol in it from the FBI's documentation on pedophile symbols.

Now, you can see Alefantis mentioned Politics and Prose. What is Politics and Prose? Turns out it's a bookstore which is also right next to Besta Pizza:

google.com/maps/dir/Politics & Prose Bookstore, Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC/Besta Pizza, Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC/@38.9556397,-77.0702036,17z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c9b992f1a9f7:0xb82a9184a0d413af!2m2!1d-77.0696562!2d38.9554717!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c9b98fc5f139:0x1a8d563a239a187!2m2!1d-77.0699319!2d38.9557525

Furthermore, we now see the return of tiny friend Eli Sizemore -- the kid doing the weird Comet Pizza review -- also doing a review for Politics and Prose:

youtube.com/watch?v=D63nOStuFZU

So again, if we are really going to believe that Besta Pizza's pedophile symbol logo is not a coincidence, that the Eli Sizemore Comet Pizza video and all of the crazy things that's gone down at Comet Pizza and etc is a red flag, then this starts to give you an idea of what's going on. The overall block is basically connected, people know each other, and the various owners are more or less aware of what's going on. After all, I assume it'd be difficult to overlook something like this happening right next door unless you were basically down with it.

Note that Politics and Prose itself looks fairly legitimate - Megyn Kelly is talking there soon and etc. So that's why this is complex. These are "legit" stores, but they're also networked into something much less than "legit," if you catch my drift.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY is this place a pizzeria folks? Are we just paranoid and seeing connections everywhere where there aren't any? Maybe, but I'm entertained.

The girl talking in this video youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY

is also the one here: youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c&list=FLZBdQ4PhThqW7X7bqTuzsmw&index=187

pic related is found in the video

its weird how much sense it makes

what about the people who work in these stores?

who are they?

Is it bad that I think the song at the end was kinda jammin

I would give a lot to live near that place. I could start investigating on the ground myself. Man....

She does have a feel for sound.

We /oddworld/ now?

A better question is, how the hell do you get it to taste like chicken. It is closer to sweet-ish pork.

Reality is crazier than fiction.

but is there a way to find out who works there?
over social media or something

I have no idea how to dig into that stuff but that seems like a good route to find more information.

It could be really easy, if only we could fly there, take a hammer, kidnap some fucker and then smash the infos out of his knees.
that would be awesome

You have no idea how often I wish. Hi FBI!

Both arguments are good but most people don't know what baby meat taste like. and the wings don'T seem to taste like chicken. Most reviews will say they have a jerky seasoning and taste differently than normal wings. The two reviews that disliked the wings were very clear about the fact that the taste was odd, off.

The best course of action would be someone at the scene

Load someone up with a laptop and some pentest tools and scope the place out

Chances are a "hip" place has some sort of public wifi

I think stuff like this happened in the past that people were feeding others with meat of other people without them knowing it.
It makes sense that they could dispose the corpses that way.

they meet there and eat human meat and they also serve it to others.

question:
what do you think, where the victims are coming from?

do you think the raping happens also there or just the serving?

Since when does this pizza place exist?
is it possible to find out?

the fucking owl man...all the fucking time

CONSOLIDATE TO GENERALS
IT HELPS NEWFAGS KEEP UP

Look to see if they have any kind of pork on the menu. People who have ate human, whether out of necessity or tradition say it taste similar to pork.

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to go on with what I was writting:

I know the bartender is named Josh from the reviews, but I couldn't get any other names from there. Since the beggining we have been focused on highlighting the possible connections and no one really thought of shining light on the employees. That's noted.

We need a courageous user living nearby.

Pizza place was someone else's before I believe and it was bought a while ago. I think both raping and serving goes on there, but I strongly believe most of the storing of body parts and serving is taking place there. Like you said : best way to get rid of the bodies.

But the illegal stuff isn't going on 24/7, according to the mails it seems like a special event for these people.
During normal time the places operate like normal stores.

What we would need is an intern or something who could wiretap the place and check it out completely.

well all we can do from here is dig after info and put the pieces together.

there must be more to find out

Yours is yours. Mine is not exactly about comet ping pong but rather the whole human eating bit Im suspecting. I strongly wished some discussion could take place here in its own thread.

and EYO general wasnt up so I had nowhere to post my findings.

Bokassa, a president-turned-emperor of Central Africa, ate /hundreds/ of niggers.
Said it is like sweet pork.
So yeah. Someone should sacrifice their purity and try out local ribs.

Fuck I thought this too when I was looking at Comeys instagram. He posts food that looks weird and has weird comments.

We seriously need someone nearby to go check out their wings. Would clear things up. If it tastes like pork the slightest we ring the alarm.

Picture of their instagram

Of course they're not doing sketchy shit 24/7 anywhere other than their media feeds

Germany was just asking if we could find out who works there, and the best solution for that is traffic sniffing/MITM stuff, which needs a pentest user on site

It won't dig up dirt on the case, but the people behind it, and that could lead somewhere on it's own, considering how widespread this is

Another picture.

Whatever happens, this was my favorite psyop of 2016.

>Pizza place was someone else's before I believe and it was bought a while ago.
So we know that Epsteins private island had also some child fucking going, then there was his investigation and all the rats jumped ship. Could it be that after that happened they build up this CP District?
(correct me please if i'm wrong)

>I think both raping and serving goes on there
Then the Question is if its possible to get an Idea about the Layout, we should try to figure out if any building/renovating was going on.
If they didn't build it from gound up its possible that they use already exisiting rooms to store their victims.

one Idea could be to get SWAT to the place, reporting a crack lab in the basement or something or a hostage situation.
They would "clean" the building and could discover something there or not. IDK
just brainstorming here.

what do you think how long do they rape their victims before killing them?

They realized you're on to them, now they're just fucking with you.

Where did you find this

And they have a connection to Marina, the girl behind the weird ritual about writting things with blood on walls. Going to link the picture in next post.

Literally what the fuck is this stupid shit thread

try reading before talking bullshit.

seems there is some child fucking and cannibalism going on.

weird shit man

Can you move this discussion to /x/

Seems really /x/ tier

>Literally what the fuck is this stupid shit thread

back to lleddit if you dont understand or cant infer from the photos what this means at all

Remember this video ?

this is not /x/ goddamn whats with all you people, its literally politicians fucking eating and raping children.

>this isn't /x/ tier at all
>says politicians go to a ping pong pizza place and eat and rape children
Good one

Comet Pïng Pong's opening hours are weird.

we have been doing this for almost a week now, if mods had a problem this thread would be deleted, besides what other good damn threads on this board are there, constant shit posting for shills and other low tier stuff we might be one of the best threads on this board right now.

You are the reason people turn a blind eye to all this

>this scenario sounds over-the-top and sound ridiculous to me therefore I will not try to comprehend any aspect of it and simply dismiss it and return to my boring life.

Die.

Here
Pretty sure the poster is gay as fuck too and has no kids

I read the entire thread. You are literally grasping for straws.

"If you’ve ever dreamed of strolling through a museum with a slice of pizza and glass of wine in hand, you need to befriend superlobbyist Tony Podesta. Known about town as a legendary political “fix-it” man, Podesta has turned his Kalorama home into a shrine to contemporary art, ranging from relatively under-the-radar artists such as Serbian painter Biljana Djurdjevic to those who are much better known (like French sculptor Louise Bourgeois)."
"Currently he has collected from 40 different artists in some depth, with his top five being Marina Abramovic, Vik Muniz, Bourgeois, Olafur Eliasson and Antony Gormley.
“My personal style aesthetic is spare and clean as the art was always intended to be the centerpiece of the house,” Podesta says."

archive.is/mu3tt

Pic related is Biljana Djurdjevic's work.

Russia, please have a seat over here.

How do you know how it tastes like?

None of your pictures actually provide any proof of this at all.

From really early on I also thought they serve human flesh. And the kids, looking forward to eat pizza.. I think they feed human flesh to the kids.

Oh because the paintings are not alarming?
Because the set up isn't alarming?
Because the people aren't alarming?
Because the surrounding buildings aren't alarming?
Because the SYMBOLS aren't alarming?

Try harder. We're flooding with information and connections. Of course some are more stretched than others. We keep any connection until we know or not if it's truly important.

If they eat the human flesh, they sure as hell will groom the kids to eat human flesh and take part in degenerate sexual acts.

Another painting of Biljana Djurdjevic

Okay the paintings are really odd. Seems more likely to me that Podesta is just a weirdo.

baby arms? you think baby arms come in different sizes? you think they have a large supply of babies, such a supply that they would be able to serve their arms on a regular basis? jesus canada, you really are retarded.

Where is proof podesta likes this artist?

The thing to understand here is that we are not policemen and most of us can'T even get to the US, even less get to Comet Ping Pong. It looks like we're always grasping for straws because the only info we can dig through is public information. If they truly are pedophiles and Comet Ping Pong is a front store to cover up their activities, they won't speak out loud about it but connections will emerge.

That's what we're after.

I link my shit. Im not a shill trying to disinform you

>Okay the paintings are really odd. Seems more likely to me that Podesta is just a weirdo.
Just some weird paintings eh?

but if its in hawaii, how do they get the children there?
wouldn't it be alarming that babby dissapear?
according to the paintings and stuff we can guess that their victims are between 1 and 10 years old.

where do they get the kids?

Thanks - so fucking creepy. How could anyone not feel disgusting for liking/owning paintings with that content

Everything is fine.

Stop, this is nightmare fuel. I haven't been this terrified in a while.

This can't really be happening, right? And if it is, nobody's going to know about it but us. Nobody's going to believe so they won't care enough to look into it.

fuckin shit m8
wtf

Serving human meat to others is not an outlandish hypothesis tbqh. Pretty much every famous cannibal did this, that's how they get caught and become famous in the first place.

Now I'm all for everything you are saying, but the only question I have is how would a child know pedo symbols?

Glad someone remembers those. I had lost the link and was interested in them. They literally scared me off to bed last night and didn't look into the connections.

''Pratt was here'' ... Fucking creepy paintings.

Also something to note here is that the paintings like pic related might have been done with a subject in front of the artist (excuse my shitty english not my mother tongue) what I'm trying to say is that this is a picture, but you wouldnt go around with pictures of your crimes and fetishes hanging in your house, right? no, so you have paintings. Exactly the same thing : it depicts little julie yesterday night. It acts just like a picture but it slips as if it's art.

We need a Sup Forumsack with gary coleman syndrome to pose as a stray child and go in asking for free food, with a trick up their sleeve incase they're about to get put in some wings

Im sorry wrong pic related. Meant to post this.

So tl;dr this is a picture but in order for it to be legal it needs to be a ''painted picture'' of a real girl

we need more info on the "artists" m8

THIS IS ONE OF PODESTA'S FAVORITE ARTIST. I'M GOING TO BE SICK

Exxon accross the street?

FORGOT A LINK
biljanadjurdjevic.com/Work.html

Guys what the fuck do we do with this information, just keep digging, gathering information I presume?

the wings are likely just what people claim: good and probably a jerk-like flavoring. it's a weird taste if you're not used to it or at least expecting it.

this strikes me as disinfo to try to discredit us; now not only are they raping kids, but they're also serving the ones they murder in the back

get real or get lost, leaf. faggot

10/10 bait

it's not information, it's disinformation.

we are onto something with the pedo shit, they are not killing enough children to supply their restaurant with fucking enough baby meat for fucking chicken wings

STICK TO THE PEDO SHIT THIS IS DISINFO

Jesus fuck that video...

Jesus Christ this restaurant is some Nightvale-level shit

keep digging into little red fox

i can't confirm but i believe there's a connection between it and cafe joe in annapolis junction, md which i believe to be some sort of front for the IC

if it's related to the greater miami bureau of vacations and conventions, you're onto something

Analysis of these paintings see here

pseudoccultmedia.net/2009/12/art-of-dissociation.html

YOU stick to the pedo ring, thats the fucking reason this is not in Eyes Wide Open general, because I know it would derail the trail from the pedo connections.
Don't come into MY thread and start saying Im disinforming people. People don't leave this thread and think Comet Ping Pong serves children. They leave this thread and they are spooked about what we dug up. I have not posted anything false and unrelated to Comet Ping Pong or leading people astray of the juicy information. I have filed this thread with sauce, so fuck off mate.

I doubt many people actually believe they serve children and I do not believe this at all myself. But I CAN STILL HAVE SUSPICIONS. Unless it goes against your plan?

That painting is fucking horrible. What sort of pervert cunt wants that hanging on their wall?

You're right. A painting of a crime isn't evidence of a crime; it's a good way to document it without actually documenting it.

just to let you know, Marina Abramovic is an "artist" jew from Serbia, we mostly hate her here and her shit shows that she pulls

thats some nightmare fuel

like a fucking rape gitmo for toddlers

Exactly.
The average Trump supporter dares to question things. Even the things that seem the most unquestionable.

And we're proud of this.