Will steven universe transcend to absolute madman and have a end of evangelion style ending where everyone dies?

Will steven universe transcend to absolute madman and have a end of evangelion style ending where everyone dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3uDV2fhizE
e-hentai.org/g/123/356dfa74ce/
e-hentai.org/g/125/d20cd94d8f/
e-hentai.org/g/129/6b99abcf4f/
nhentai.net/g/258/
e-hentai.org/g/133/2e18542ec2/
e-hentai.org/g/135/4b86e806aa/
e-hentai.org/g/25968/3a96fe2795/
e-hentai.org/g/168986/4232a35943/
e-hentai.org/g/168987/e3fbed9cf1/
bato.to/comic/_/comics/epilogue-of-evangelion-doujinshi-r21712
bato.to/comic/_/comics/happy-end-of-evangelion-doujinshi-r21835
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not

Adventure Time could pull it off though...maybe

>Will Steven Universe rip-off Evangelion again?
Maybe

The show didn't even have the balls to kill a minor character nobody likes die.

>interesting setting and characters
>mystery and lore that will never get explained
>horribly mismanaged production

Steven Universe is LITERALLY the Eva of western animation

>not posting the superior version

At least Eva had an ending... a weird, depressing one, but an ending none the less

No, but someone will die.

What show is the statue that has gregs face shopped on it from?

I'll be happy with this as long as Steven masturbates to a comatose Connie at some point.

Gurren Lagann.
Also the source of filename.

>not comatose peridot
Connie is shit and god willing she wont be stevens final love interest
Never seen it. Ive been planing to and its been on the back burner of anime to watch for years(yoko ritna was one of the first anime girls i jack off to when i discoverd hentai), but after finding out its ending is like the horribly dissapointing samurai jack ending i dont want to watch it. An i being a huge faggot or not?

>An i being a huge faggot or not?
Yes
But seriously it just depends on how you feel about it after watching it. Jack was a single season after years of no content, but GL is one series and the ending, personally, fills satisfying.
Just watch it.

Well, there is the manga's ending

eh... wasnt the last part of the phrase supposed to be "Believe in me that Believes in you"

Yeah, that bitter ending for jack felt worse after ive been waiting for him to be happy for 16 years. I didnt mind ashi but fell cheated they wrote her out of exsistance.
How is it different. Tell me all the spoilers as im probably never going to read it

This is now a Star vs. the Forces of Evil thread.

Please post the superior Western anime.

This is is to me the canon ending of the original series

Is even worth watch the 1.1, 2.2 and up sutff? did they changed alot in the story

Star vs will only become the superior anime if they progressively make star into shinji

Fucking imagine though.

>beach city attacked by elite battalion of homeworld warriors
>CGs absolutely BTFO
>the cluster finally emerges
>earth destroyed in the process
>Steven freezing in the void of space
>homeworld armada showing up to raze the ruins and take the cluster back
>the absolute madman Steven fucking fuses with the cluster
>random cut to Steven in weird Rose portal land having a heart-to-heart w/ Rose before fade to black

Imagine the reactions on Tumblr.

I wish because then maybe we'd finally be free of the fucking townies

i refuse to habib

>steven universe will transcend to absolute madman and have a end of evangelion style ending where everyone cries

>show pushes pacifism every chance it gets
>implying anyone will die

shiggy

>How is it different
Check for yourself wiki.evageeks.org/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_(manga)
>Final Stage: Setting Off
>An epilogue shows humanity having returned from the Sea of LCL, an unknown amount of time later. They have no memory of Evangelion, the Angels, Third Impact or anything related to them. The snow-covered Mass Production Evangelions are considered relics from an unknown time and purpose. Shinji moves from his aunt's home to Tokyo. Shinji and Kensuke are preparing for their high school entrance exams. Shinji meets Asuka for the first time, although he feels that he knows her from somewhere. Shinji's interior monologue is optimistic as he walks forward to the future.

I guess she won in the end

>>interesting setting and characters

Have you read that doujin series? Man remember reading as soon as got translated back ages ago and ever since Its for me the canon ending or that trainwreck ending the animu has

So its implied humanity started over again and in this new life shinjis actually happy

How many years ago did that come out?

Technically they already did.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3uDV2fhizE

God, I hope not. SU already has more than enough problems without trying to emulate the stinking retarded garbage mound that is Evangelion any more than it already has.

The Re-Take series? Published in 2004 and It got translated in 2006

Name? sounds interesting

>emulate the stinking retarded garbage mound that is Evangelion any more than it already has.
Get the fuck out

Well If you saw the pic you more or less got spoiled about half of its stuff

e-hentai.org/g/123/356dfa74ce/
e-hentai.org/g/125/d20cd94d8f/
e-hentai.org/g/129/6b99abcf4f/
nhentai.net/g/258/
e-hentai.org/g/133/2e18542ec2/
e-hentai.org/g/135/4b86e806aa/

e-hentai.org/g/25968/3a96fe2795/
e-hentai.org/g/168986/4232a35943/
e-hentai.org/g/168987/e3fbed9cf1/

fuck... →

or what?
are you gonna cry because some insulted your mecha animu?

They aren't even mechas, they're just giant mongoloids in body armor.

No. Human Lithification Project doesn't have the same ring to it.

they could be made of styrofoam, it still mecha animu
and it fucking sucks why didnt anno kill himself yet jesus tapdancing christ someone put him out of his misery

Because muh Godzillas

No, it just confirms you have shit taste and should be banned for you uncultured views

oh man, eva is so deep and thought provoking
i was truly moved when the whiny faggot jacked off to some bitch in a coma

i know that you relate to shinji because both of you are fucking failures but seriously
eva
sucks
deal
with
it

give me an example of a good show, I want to laugh

>No, it just confirms you have shit taste and should be banned for you uncultured views
Nigger are you for real? Like It took a full doujin series to make that trainwreck rather digestable and Shinji relative likeable to an extend

It was deep you shitposting faggot, your literally too stupid to read into it all. You seriously need to consider suicide
Then whats a good anime you fucking sack of shit?

It's this anonI just finished it
Holy Hell, that ending

We've yet to see to see an upper limit to the number of gems in a single fusion. Biggest one we've seen so far is a supposedly world-destroying bioweapon consisting of the shards of fallen soldiers during the Earth rebellion.

Steven can fuse with a single human, and he's been developing some strange empathic abilities and some kind of ability to telepathically enter into the dreams and physical bodies of another being.

Sucrose said Stevonnie was not from her original concept, but rather conceived while working with the other artists, so I think we're to assume a mass human fusion in the vein of NGE's Third Impact initiated by Steven is not the end game. It would be really cool to see, though.

Damn it, I sure hope you are fucking around because man... If you are retarded enough to believe that bullshit
← you, by being highly optmist will be at least "blogger" level

I dont believe or wish to do so, you do not speed read such a fucking fine quality level doujin that may never ever happen again, you take your time.
Its amazing how a fan can more or less come up with a digestable solution to that trainwreck proving that Anno is an absolute hack

yes. 1.1 is pretty much an adaptation of the first story arc in the tv series. 2.2 is where the story starts to diverge, but I'd still watch it anyway because it's still Evangelion with a fresh coat of paint. Even if you don't like the story, it's nice to see the characters interact with each other again. Also there seems to be some hints that this is a time loop, some kind of continuation after the events of the original series.

Ironic since your the pathetic one who cant into EVA. Only a literal retard such as yourself cant understand this masterpeice of animation. Have fun with your entry level shit faggot

No because nobody on the staff has the balls.

Also reminder that not even Avatar could have a proper ending because of censorship for kids.

>Also reminder that not even Avatar could have a proper ending because of censorship for kids.
Elaborate

EVAfags are cancer, not because they like the show and try to push it, but because they act like shit makes way more sense than it does when even stuff like the characters' motivations are often barely understandable.

No you fucking retard, you are literally too stupid to understand the complex nuisances of the show. The fact i have to keep repeating myself shows how utterly thick you are.

Everyone complains about the botched ending where Aang wouldn't kill the Fire Lord, talking about the writing and pacing problems with it and how it does so and so etc etc

The real reason why he went full pacifist even for the ending is obvious, because Nickelodeon wouldn't fucking allow it lol. The show would never allow anyone to visibly die like that, even Jet (!!) or nameless soldiers, it was all because of TV rating, nothing else, no story reason or message reason, anything the creators or fans say about it is just cheap desperate post-hoc rationalizing. It's sad because it's probably the single (pretty minor) problem I have with avatar, but it still sticks with me.

SU is obviously not Nick but it's funny that people think something like this would ever happen for real lol

I mean look at you, pining for a show to try to measure up to an already 20 year old chinese cartoon lol

The character's motivations are crystal clear and even outlined in the show itself. There's nothing really opaque about the actual plot and message itself from the script and dialogue, it's just delivered in sometimes experimental ways through the direction and imagery, which is Anno's strong point (for example, Shin Godzilla). You're just pretty wrong and probably haven't watched the show in a while, which I understand since not everyone has a lot of free time these days.

Ok Its now officially obvious what is going on, gg user fool me once, leaving to get something to eat for now.
Lets see how many newfags fallout for that

>Is even worth watch the 1.1, 2.2 and up sutff?

they're super super bad garbage

> you are literally too stupid to understand the complex nuisances of the show

I'm a different guy, but it usually the other way round and Eva-fags fail to be sensitive to how much ambiguity is actually there. You can't do shit like pretend to know how the different potential possibilities for instrumentality would have different and why different people were aiming for them in opposed ways.

> There's nothing really opaque about the actual plot and message itself

It's bizarre to me that people think like this. Even the idea that Eva has some kind of "accept yourself even though reality may be harsh" is suspect, and I can't see much reason to not see Shinji's self reflective scenes weren't born out of delusion and wishful thinking as to how others actually saw him.

Like EVA it will have a rushed and confusing ending that makes you realize how much wasted potential it had.

>I can't see much reason to not see Shinji's self reflective scenes weren't born out of delusion and wishful thinking as to how others actually saw him.
Wasnt the whole point in that showing that shinji relied too much on other people, and wanted to die because no one truely loved him

And ending with everybody diying only make sense to me, because the critals are confronting an army of milion of gems with really advance tecnology and weapons that could destroy the planet in a blink.

But ya know how autistic is Sugar, and probably she's going to throw an ending with Steven solving everybody's problems with his Marie sue power.

> I can't see much reason to not see Shinji's self reflective scenes weren't born out of delusion and wishful thinking as to how others actually saw him.

I don't really know what you're trying to get at here. Yes Shinji relies on delusions to try and survive. I don't really care either way, I'm just saying the show's not that complicated or ambiguous.

I think a good way to predict the ending is to look at how every other plot has been resolved thus far.

>They are a fucking extraterrestrial being almost a god.
>Get destroy by a regular car
user, Are you idiot?

>Tell my son I love him
>he knows Greg, he knows.
>I think my van knows which way to go

>I AM MY MOM!

Okay m8, let's see
>Lapis
Let's make friend with the gem that almost commit genocide, because she drained the water of the entire planet
>Peridot
Became a Cristal Gem because "frienship is magic"
>Cluster
*cof*cof* Deus Ex Machina
>Jasper
She got super sida because abusive relations.

So, what do you think? I think the ending is gonna be a deus ex machina that will leave a lot of buthurt on the fandom.

You can shatter diamonds with a hammer effortlessly. I think a bulky old 80's van could do the trick.

Its not the re-take, but is comfy as fuck for Asukafags

bato.to/comic/_/comics/epilogue-of-evangelion-doujinshi-r21712
bato.to/comic/_/comics/happy-end-of-evangelion-doujinshi-r21835

they all turn into a giant woman and steve dips into a head vagina.

Steven serves the diamonds as their male slave until he says "I'm dating an african american woman" and they let him be free for being progressive. He gets happy and also says "I've been inside this guy once" and they think that means he's gay, and give him a ship back to Earth and promise to leave it alone because there's hope for them becoming progressive

Why couldnt Murdercock just fuck it?

Why doesn't Steven just kill everyone in beach city and then revive them so they can stand up to homeworld?

Was that Pink Diamond's original plan for her Rose quartzes?

>strange empathic abilities
You talking about the crying? That was revealed to be BD affecting him, and seems to be a power of hers.

>Pink Diamond wanted to kill all of humanity but then revive them all to be perfect immortal beings who do not suffer from sickness age or grow tried.
>They would of joined the gems and become helped take over the universe together.
>Every other species found would suffer the same fate.
>Pink Diamonds master plan foiled before it could become a reality.

They were probably potentially stronger than gems and WD had her killed before her plan could go off.