Sup Forums BTFO by Bill Nye!

DRUMPF GOT ROASTED!
DRUMPF GOT ROASTED!

The fat orange planet himself has fallen victim to Global Toasting by Bill Nye the Science Guy!

I can't wait, in three days, there will be Chump supporters wandering all over the street, crying with shit in their pants lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_044l0rbZg
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

f off bill nye, facist cuck

>millennials

Kek.

> Blue South Dakota

how the fuck did hilary get texas?
that map is total bullshit

young people vote D
young spics vote D

Read the fine text at the bottom ctr.
>Most of them still can't even vote

>insulting fascism
>on Sup Forums

uh user...

I hate this fucking asshole.

How can anyone think that Hillary is really pro-environment?

Climate change is a Chinese hoax anyways....

>climate denier
Weather is a spook

>that map
Welp, let's just not have democracy anymore.
Political consolidation is a good thing go- guys!

>young spics want the D

Why is a he linking an image where clintons winning over 500, yet urging people to vote for her?

young people also have the marxist homosexual agenda forced down their throats and gays, including gay spics want the D

Because if you actually took a look at the image, you'd see that it's a projection of how millenials vote, not the outcome of the election itself.

>don't vote for the global warming denier!

>vote how i say, even though i'm implicitly denying the fact that climate change already happened and there's nothing we realistically can do to stop it in the gregorian 2016 calendar year

Bill Nye has an engineering degree and a delusion that he's an actual scientist.

>Yo Young People

>our earth is fucked becuase of denying climate change
>our earth is not fucked becuase upcomming nuclear holocaust
LOL nice meme zou meme scientist with BA doing kid shows. what a clown

>Bill Nye
He's in the same shit category as Tyson, pseudo science shit that hypes crap articles on social media saying we'll have Star Trek stuff within 2 years time

Meanwhile instead of having our cool hoverboards that we were promised, we get snapchat filters that turns sluts into dogs

Thanks Future, go suck a big fat dick

He only has a bachelor's degree. Even reddit has said that he's an asshole.

Millennial here. All my friends want to vote for Clinton but none of them have actually voted yet and I have no reason to think they will.

I voted Trump last week.

>actor bill nye
>intelligent

the fag reads from a script, he isn't a scientist and he isn't intelligent

How do you deal with having political views that are different from your friends? I haven't had any friends for a few years now, so it's difficult for me to imagine. I know relationship prospects are dismal, as most girls are overwhelming leftist.

(((Bill Nye)))

>if we say that everyone is voting Hillary then they will!
The oldest tactic in the book. Normies will fall for it.

>18 to 35 year olds cannot vote according to drumfkins

Cuckennial genocide when? These are the people who are going to occuppy all positions of power in 20 years, and they will make it a hate crime to deny the existence of the 63 genders.

Half of them are unemployable.

>washed up TV "scientist" who's last major thing of interest was shaming a low-hanging fruit retarded Christian who takes the Bible literally

We don't take politics too seriously. They give me shit for liking trump, I give them shit for supporting Clinton, then we all get high as fuck and stop caring about politics.

Lol they could poll people who voted for Hillary in my state and trump would still win

>tfw even the millennials in my state support Trump
OH THE SUN SHINES BRIGHT ON MY OLD KENTUCKY HOME

Why are you in Japan? Have you fucked any gajin hunters?

Was it supposed to be a slam for not being traditionalist, maybe?

A washed up engineer that cant find work hosts a garbage cucked diversity for diversities sake public TV show that was a carbon copy of Beakmans World, is now somehow qualified to be a climate scientist and weigh in on political discussion.

He was irrelevant for well over a decade, then suddenly 4-5 years ago is thrust back into the limelight by MSM and shilled on placed like leddit. Just in time to come out for support of a political candidate.

REALLY FUCKING MAKES YOU THINK.

B-Bill...
I LOVED YOU BILL!
YOU WERE MY SCIENCE GUY!

>There are no young people in Montana, Nebraska, or Alaska

Just think, in 30 years that could be the electoral map if we don't change things.

I'm just working a pretty comfy job making decent money. I'll probably come back after a few years (4 if Hillary is elected)
And yeah I've fucked 2 so far. Probably gonna get a Japanese gf here soon though

>remembering the little 1
Story checks out.

Bill Nye the Shill Guy. Single issue 'vote for my vagina/skin tone/god/penis resting place' loser.

Failed scientist, failed script reader, and a faggot bow tie wearer to top it all off...

Shill Nye the Mechanical Engineer Guy

> Source: SurveyMonkey

Real scientific there, Bill.

>Yo

what is this, 1985?

Take off your nostalgia goggles, user. He was never great. Just a glorified script reader.

>muh denial

Yea, what we need is more faithless, Godless engineers. Afterall, atheists built Western Civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_044l0rbZg

Yeah, but masons get tortured pretty badly when they lose in their battles because they're Satan worshipers who torture people.

If God were to appear before a scanner. It would be just like us, but with far greater numbers and arithmetic. We're multi-density objects inside of flesh bodies made up of matter derived from pure energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Legitimate ET Footage.