FBI announces they have found new emails

>FBI announces they have found new emails
>Sup Forums thinks she's going to get indicted any day now
>CTR says they're probably just duplicates

>five days later
>FBI comes out with its tail between its leg and admits they were duplicates

Every Clinton "scandal" turns out to be nothing. Every single time we go through this cycle and every single time it's the same. Benghazi, health, rape, emails, it all turns out to be bullshit under the slightest scrutiny, and you'll keep believing it anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QBjTtjUZIUk
youtube.com/watch?v=dw7q_3cesgw
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bhfmd/this_is_the_real_reason_hillary_clinton_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((scrutiny)))

Look I get that you're trying to bait Sup Forums by shitposting, but if you skim through even a quarter of the shit Sup Forums has found on her you find out very quickly the reason she hasn't been tried and convicted is because of high level corruption. The fact that she's taking money from foreign governments to fund her campaign would be more than enough to end her campaign and imprison her in a sane justice system.

Tomorrow

1PM PST

You're welcome

Source, Dad?

demoralisation thread
sage hide

T. Father in US military

I'm out of country for safety

Can say no more

All Clinton scandals have been Republican media campaigns because they knew she would be running for president eventually. They have nothing against her because there isn't anything. But they did this often enough for people to think some of it has to be true. And all of Sup Forums fell for it.

It's different this time. We have Wikileaks now. They have never been wrong, they are opening our eyes to all the corruption the government has been doing all this time.

pussy ass fuckboy. better stay hiding

Just fuck it. Bring on the full military coup. Repudiate the debt. And hang the witch.

Aren't there any actual men left in enough positions of power to make it happen? Or are they all kid fuckers and MK ultra victims now?

I will

Stay indoors tomorrow

your a retard if you think the FBI processed 650 000 emails in 5days
political pressure broke comey
the corrupt frightened political class will not go down without a fight

Bumping for Truth.

Trumpland is a circus were you go through all these crazy entertainment sideshows, but its just wooden ghosts.
People are dedicating their lives to this shit and its not even real. Its the result of 20 years of corporate news trying to keep democrats from getting in office and taxing them.
Now nobody knows what's fucking real

grow a pair

Its called computer's you retard.

I don't have to

If you're from Texas though, I'd get out asap

Those were regarding the Benghazi e-mails, she didn't do shit wrong there as she clearly didn't have the intel.

The foundation investigation is still going, that's the real bombshell.

Shit-tier LARPing

Sup Forums is always wrong

Yea seriously cunt how are we supposed to trust you? the amount of Larping on Sup Forums recently has been almost above normal. Give us deets

Do you guys unironically think that ctr posts on Sup Forums? Or is it just a joke

Then why did it take them months for the other couple of thousand emails before? Did they suddenly stop being Luddites?

> The fact that she's taking money from foreign governments to fund her campaign would be more than enough to end her campaign and imprison her in a sane justice system.

But that's not true. Foreign companies contribute to the Clinton Foundation, a registered charity involved with everything from AIDS medication to disaster belief, and the Clintons themselves don't get paid a dime from it.

Your thinking is muddled. You do this all the time. Just like one of the Podesta samples from 2008 mentioned getting "oversamples" on the polls and you all thought it was evidence of poll rigging when it was actually an email to an inside polling agency and "oversample" is a term referring to getting extra numbers of minority groups to better analyze where they stand.

thank you, cant wait

>Clintons themselves don't get paid a dime from it

Why don't you try posting some pro-hillary shit that isn't a massive cringy lie? I mean, if I was Hillary, I wouldn't pay you for this schlock.

Did they promise you a position in the new NWO? Or are you just a third worlder with a proxy who wants to feed their kids, and have to use this corrupt political machine as your avenue of income?

The very fact Assange had exact copies of over 600,000 private emails of the secretary of state should have been proof enough about how badly Clinton fucked up.

Yeah. And the guy next door had three wives that all died falling down the stairs. But I swear he is nice.

If you didn't believe me, you wouldn't respond

Then don't listen

Lol, please show me where Clinton is getting campaign donations from foreign governments.

You have nothing. You're about to link me to some dailycaller article that turns out to be about how the sister of one of Clinton's aides is married to a member of the Saudi royal family or some stupid shit.

How do I know it's stupid shit? Because that's highly illegal, she would be taken down by primary challengers, taken to court, it would be all over the New York Times. I know you think the entire world is in a massive conspiracy to get Clinton elected but the real world doesn't work that way.

I also know it's stupid shit because when I google all I can see is stuff about foreign nationals donating to the Clinton Foundation charity, a fact the Foundation publishes on it's own website.

Or, you know, the confirmation that 5 separate nations (list doesn't include other power entities) have her information that ranges from confidential, to top secret, to need-to-now special access program tier e-mails, which is top of the top.

And the fact that they could be found on Weiner aka Carlos Danger's laptop that he was sexting high schoolers with? Treason at the highest levels.

He had over 600,000 emails of the DNC. Assange doesn't have any Clinton emails.

Once again you guys are lazy, muddy thinkers who conflate unrelated things into a bogus scandal.

please go do your own research dumbass

Ctr working overtime it seems

It's bullshit when liberals do it, and it's bullshit when you do it too. The person who makes the claim can source it or fuck off.

Morale thread for those poisoned by CTR's venom:

go read them leaks by wiki faggot

>Lol, please show me where Clinton is getting campaign donations from foreign governments.

Okay, here's the first google hit from the fucking New York Times.
nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

>muh plausible deniability
It's out in the fucking open, not even through different laundering avenues. If they were Italian, then the RICO act would ream them through and through.

Oh, and I like when good 'ol Billy was given a multi-million dollar a year role on the board of that New York college, but then had to resign when the Clinton Foundation took a big donation from that college board after they got a big act of government funding passed to them.

Fucking corrupt, through and though. And your blatant paid-for pro-Clinton propaganda is disgusting.

I have done my own research. I am 100% certain that you are thinking of the Clinton Foundation, a charity that has nothing to do with the Clinton campaign or any element of the Democratic party apparatus.

Type "clinton foreign donors" into google right now.

Every link is about the charitable Clinton Foundation not the campaign.

yeah so whats happening tomorrow?

>nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html

An article about donations to the Clinton Foundation, as I've been saying for several posts now.

Please show me some proof that the Clinton Foundation is funneling money into the Clinton campaign for president. It would be the story of the century.

you will be remembered user

>Anyone who disputes what I say was PAID to disagree with me

Classic trumpfag idiocy. Do you ever have any other arguments? Must be real easy when you can just dismiss anybody who you don't like's opinion by accusing them of being a shill. How original.

Truth and facts no longer matter dude. This is the 21st century. Get with the times.

Comey's on the take.

mate there's no point even trying to argue with these people

they just see money went to something with the name "clinton" on and they think they're special and have discovered some amazing corrupt satanic pedo ring that's about the steal all their guns and take over the country with islam

none of it has ever made any sense

Nice try shill.

This tactic of theirs was obvious from day 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBjTtjUZIUk

If they aren't why does the DOJ keep blocking probes into the foundation?

So does Assange have an actual Tsar Bomba piece of info or is did he get completely BTFO'ed?

ITT Damage control from drumptards.

Uhh.. the argument was that you asked for proof of foreign donations, then I provided them.

The fact that you are a paid-for Clinton poster is just a statement of fact, as evidenced by your further responses. You can't even dispute anything I said, then had to rely on the fact that I accused you of being a Clinton-paid "propaganda artist," which you are.

How bout you dispute the foreign donations, Bill having to resign that position, or any of the other actual points I made? Oh, that's right. You can't.

There was never any plan to actually indict her.

Comey bring it up was just PR for him. Sup Forums was stupid to think he was actually serious about going after Clinton.

>Every Clinton "scandal" turns out to be nothing.

Not being prosecuted is not the same as being innocent.

Y'all were singing a different tune when it was proven that Bush lied to Congress. What was the "reliable source"'s name again, Screwball?

Reliable source that that's actually happening?

>Clinton foundation money hasn't been used for the Clinton campaign

Are you calling me a retard? Yeah, and Ron Johnson didn't take a payout from the company he owned to run for the US Senate. He did, perfectly legal because it's literally his company, but the difference is he's completely upfront about it. Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I'm not even that same guy you fucking idiot, look at the id. Christ.

They didn't "block a probe", they were unconvinced by the evidence presented in Clinton Cash, which has been debunked a dozen times.

Once again you muddle the truth.

>A couple of FBI agencies go to the Justice Dept with a right-wing propaganda book
>Justice Dept reads book carefully, decides it's bullshit because it is bullshit, with multiple distortions of information and shaky inferences

And that somehow becomes
>Justice Dept BLOCKS an investigation!!!

You have a foregone conclusion that Hillary is corrupt, the system is rigged against you, and I must be getting paid to possibly disagree with you. Anything that argues against your biases (i.e. the entirety of reality), you take as proof of bias. It's like arguing with a young earth creationist.

Hillary is a dumb bitch whore of satan, you can't govern when half the country wants you dead or in prison including the military and secret service

Trump will win

How is the left dealing with all these straight white males saying Hillary dindu nuffin? They must be convinced of her guilt now.

Comey said if any new evidence came forward he would re-open the investigation, at that point he had no choice.
They had to sift through well over half a million E-mails to actually see if there was anything new.
He never stated he was "going after Clinton" he is just doing his job.

But you fucking total faggots on the left were saying the same thing for the last week, neck yourself

>a quarter of the shit Sup Forums has found
You mean the totally real fact that the entire government is run by child rapists that are members of a menstrual blood and semen eating cult that's ran out of a pizza place?

I don't care how many proxies you're using or stupid people I'm quoting, I just am saying the facts on how corrupt the Clinton house has become, and the blatant track record of arrogant corruption.

Exactly. The Republicans are just scared that Hillary will be something they don't want her to be.

[spoiler]A good president.[/spoiler]

I agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=dw7q_3cesgw

No were scared of becoming Brazil you passive aggressive little shit

How much do they pay you? Now that you've switched to a US proxy. Do you feel proud about supporting a corrupt political machine, or is it just to pay the bills?

top kek

And I'm just saying that the Clinton Foundation is not a slush fund for the Clintons, but a charity that happens to bear their name. I can't believe I'm talking to you for like 7 posts trying to make you understand the difference between a charity called the Clinton Foundation, and the Clintons' personal wealth and campaign warchests.

what will happen?

Never mind, don't bother. Too late to matter even if not fake. Should have released sooner.

The thing about democrats is they will kill 3000 people in a day to keep from going to jail or losing power.

>straight white males
allies

1. Rumor
2. Hype
3. Leaks
4. "Indictment any day now!"
5. Wow it's fucking nothing
6. Denial

Well according to Shillary herself she was flat broke when she left office. Where exactly has she gotten her money from then? And were exactly does the tens of millions donated by the Arab emirate states go? I don't hear about their foundation building bridges or curing cancer. Apparently they just get ton of money and shove it up their asses for safe keeping.... (kind of like what you've done with your head).

Why texas?

literally nothing like every time before it

>And I'm just saying that the Clinton Foundation is not a slush fund for the Clintons

How fucking stupid do you think the American public is?

That wasn't based on how long it took someone to read them.

How long it takes people to read whatever has nothing to do with anything.
Fucking Christ.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bhfmd/this_is_the_real_reason_hillary_clinton_and/

>the Clintons themselves don't get paid a dime from it.

Prove it. And I mean actually prove it not just say "Urr they help monkeys with aids".

>He actually thinks he's talking to the same person

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING DENSE

Somethings going to happen to the entire state of Texas?
I thought there was a huge problem with her charging money to give speeches?

>libshits think the investigation closed

yeah then after the foundation is found innocent you'll find something else to investigate her for. Just admit you don't give a damn about the truth, just about obstructing Democrats from governing.

Honestly, judging from this thread and the americans in it, pretty fucking stupid.

Stop cursing Christ you subhuman.

pt 1

That's not how it works user. YOU prove it. You made the claim that the clintons are using their charity to fund their campaign. The burden of proof is on you.

You make the claim, you provide evidence for your own claim.

>33,000 thousand emails originally reviewed, it took months to accomplish

>650,000 emails found last week, somehow every one is a duplicate and they were able to read each and every one in a matter of days.

Hmmmmm

>Where exactly has she gotten her money from then?

She gets 150k a speech and she wasn't broke when she left office, that was a rhetorical exaggeration to say the least.

>And were exactly does the tens of millions donated by the Arab emirate states go?

Building bridges, curing cancer. Rich people donate money to charitable causes.

>I thought there was a huge problem with her charging money to give speeches?

All former presidents/future presidents/famous types get money for speeches. What's "controversial" is that Clinton spoke in a slightly more pro-business way to Goldman Sachs than she speaks to out-of-work coal miners. But even looking at it in the worst possible light there's not much there.

>Julien Assange will destroy Hillary
>James O'Keefe will destroy Hillary
>Kim Dotcom will destroy Hillary
>Jim Comey will destroy Hillary
Sup Forums's persistent fantasy. meanwhile their shitty candidate is handing her an election that any normal Republican would have won by a wide margin.

They quite obviously did for a while.

You have a point there. about five or so obvious CTR fags acting like if they shitpost enough that everyone will change their minds vote for a complete cunt.
There IS a contingent of stupid fucks infecting everything.

pt 2

Lemme spell it out for you

THE
CLINTON
FOUNDATION

IS NOT THE SAME

AS THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

DONATING TO A CHARITY
IS NOT THE SAME

AS DONATING DIRECTLY TO A POLITICIANS CAMPAIGN

It's an email explicitly saying that we need to put pressure on these governments to STOP clandestine support of sunni jihadism. It literally says the exact opposite of what you try to imply.

>>Sup Forums thinks she's going to get indicted any day now

No one believes this shit anymore, if you had something, you'd release it now to cause the most damage. You're talking shit, fuck off.

pt 3

You fucking nigger
They're using the CF as a slush fund. 80 million in laundered money from HSBC and they let HSBC off scott free because they're best buddies with Lynch/Comey