So when are AR-15's going to be banned now that Hillary has won?

So when are AR-15's going to be banned now that Hillary has won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e9RG7NYQa8k
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you need those guns for? Dove hunting?

More likely people with AR-15's are going to ban Hillary.

It's fun to shoot at the range.

youtu.be/e9RG7NYQa8k

In case King George comes back.

It'll take a while, but it will probably start with "common sense gun legislation"

the reasons I own firearms are none of anyone's business

Effective immediately

>now that Hillary has won
Sod off mate. Trump will win 100%

I use mine to take down buffalo. It's an assault rifle, so it's kinda overkill - but I love it. If you want to turn a buffalo into buffalo jerky in under 4 seconds, use an assault rifle like an AR-15 or a 5.56 Tavor. They obliterate everything in their path.

>When King George comes back
Dat radiation will do some wacky shit maybe

ahaha they didn't learn the first time when Adolf did it to them.

”The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” ~Thomas Jefferson

”Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.” ~George Washington

”Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined” ~Patrick Henry

"The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good” ~George Washington

”The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed.” ~Alexander Hamilton

”The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country…” ~James Madison

”To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” ~George Mason

”Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property… Horrid mischief would ensue were (the law-abiding) deprived the use of them.” ~Thomas Paine

”The right of self-defense never ceases. It is among the most sacred, and alike necessary to nations and to individuals.” ~James Monroe

”To be prepared for war, is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.” ~George Washington

”Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” ~Thomas Jefferson (quoting Cesare Beccaria)

Meme magic wont let it happen

You can still go buffalo hunting in the US? Interesting.

Never, they're not even banned here.

Yes, just like Obama did 8 years ago.

>shooting animals that literally dindu nuffin

Former US Marine Ken O'Keefe Unveils The Truth About Adolf Hitler

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw

>surrendering when you dindu nothing

You mean those assault weapons with 30 clip magazines that can fire 30 rounds in 2 seconds?

Home defense against the same kind of shit that Merkel is importing to your country

Based kangaroo romancer.

Niggers?

>need

I Got you qt pies

The Jewish Problem

Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtu.be/s6StVNfcttc

Defend themselves against niggers bashing in their homes and stealing their property (like in ferguson).

The only shops that remained untouched by niggers were the ones where the owners had their guns ready.

Is this a shitpost or an actual retard? I sincerely cannot tell

Worst argument ever.

Election hasn't happened yet dummy

>It's an assault rifle
>use an assault rifle like an AR-15

Whatever you say, user.

December 21st in California. December 5th I can buy another.