Florida for Hildawg

Hey Sup Forums I live in Florida and just voted for Hildawg!
What are you going to do about it.

>muslims should convert or die
What's wrong with holding muslims up to their own standards?

cancel your vote out on Tuesday you cocksucking faggot.

I'm gonna call you a faggot; be here when you lose.

fellow Floridian. Can't wait to turn this state blue and btfo out of drumpfniggers

Checked

And go back to Cuba you Obongo loving faggot.

Give you props

Canceled out your vote you nigger lover.

Why does CTR insist on using our memes? Come up with your own shit for once Jesus fucking Christ.

I'm from florida too and voted for trump

pretty much cancelled your vote out faggot

MAGA

Dox and add to purge list.

North Carolina reporting in. I've done my bit; just voted Hillary.

My neighborhood is full of Clinton-Kaine signs, Hillary has NC in the bag for sure.

LOL Adolf Hitler and, naturally, Ron Paul. WTF is wrong with you

Nerd Virgin

We're better than them, not the same.

>london
fuck off ctr shill
>tfw proud gun owner in FL and everyone here is pro-trump even haitians and cubans

Thank you based fellow hilldawg. How are we doing in Florida? We had a very slim poll lead yesterday and I've heard we had a Latino surge in the early vote. I voted for her in Texas. I want her popular vote total to be as high as possible.

hillcunts are inbred as fuck

I don't understand the point of this image.

Also, "facts" and "1st Amendment" are on the wrong side.

Im from Ft.Lauderdale and I'll both be voting for Trump and continuing to redpill my family. What are you going to do about it?

I think of you as a fucking idiot who brought everthing which will come for him upon himself if Hillary wins.

I pity and abhorr you at the same time - as always with folks like you who saw off on the branch the are sitting on.

also tfw no CTR shill knows what theyre talking about because they just say "latino" vote AHAHAHAH

>doing

same, im a first gen immigrant and have successfully redpilled my immediate family and their close friends. feels good man. only people i know here that are voting #shilldawg are starbucks white girls and transexuals KEK

I'm sitting on the toilet and thinking of Hillary Clinton helps me eject feces.

Floridian here too. Voted for Hillary last week.

I already canceled this fags vote out with early voting. Do your fellow patriots proud, user.