Pennsylvania GET IN HERE

Just came back to Philadelphia from visiting home on the main line. Clinton signs EVERYWHERE!!! Its safe to say PA is lost. Anyone have any reports if it is possible to win without the main line?

IF YOUR FROM PA GET OUT AND VOTE TRUMP!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/pennsylvania-state-police-raid-offices-democrat-advocacy-group-seeking-evidence-vote
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/video/city-philadelphia-files-motion-stop-232723475.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/03/no-you-cant-text-your-vote-but-these-ads-tell-clinton-supporters-to-do-just-that/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/pennsylvania-state-police-raid-offices-democrat-advocacy-group-seeking-evidence-vote

Philly will vote Clinton so the state will go to Clinton.

t. winner takes all

what is that about?

Niggadelphia isn't the whole state

Philly, Pittsburgh, and State College have more people who vote than the rest of the counties. that's why PA goes blue

this is true I also know alot of black people here in philly voting Trump and a bunch of dems who havent flipped who refuse to vote for Hillar.

Pittsburgh seems like Trump country though isnt it?

PA will go red.

>Pittsburgh seems like Trump country though isnt it?
it could go either way, literally 50/50

NY fag here, lower hudson valley. I do not see any Hillary signs, even in the yards that always have Dem signs. All signs around here are Trump.

>it could go either way, literally 50/50
in pittsburgh or the whole state? Main line where I grew up seems solid blue, few trump signs but not many. Tons of hillary signs and if those people bought them odds are they will vote for her unless someone finds a way to stop them.

could NY go red or would be on drugs to even imagine that?

Pittsburgh could throw things Trump this year. It's an unusual set of circumstances this time around.

Pittsburgh itself is 50/50

State College and Philly are Hillary

Rest of the state is solid Trump territory

Pittsburgh here.

Everyone I know is voting Hillary. I saw at least thirty yard signs supporting Hillary today. None for the other candidate. Everyone in my office is supporting Hillary, we even have our own Hillary collection fund that we hope to donate to the Clinton Foundation when she wins! It's over for the other guy (I don't name racists), in Pittsburgh at least.

such an off election this time for us in PA.

People I meet in philly mostly arent voting for hillary or were democratic ex berniebros who went trump. Literally have not met a single person voting for Hillary. Have friends here who like Hillary more than trump but they all say their not voting.

state college is solid for hillary hmmm thats a shame.

Pitt is 50/50 dam...

Lol this isn't true at all
Took a trip to PA on saturday and we saw 60+ trump signs on a 3 hour one way trip
I have only seen one Clinton/Kaine sign this whole election, and I'm not lying. I genuinely don't know where her supporters are.
Live in middle of Ohio, trip was to middle of PA

NEPA is solid Trump, fuck the city dwelling Scranton/Wilkesbarre people though

Everything between Pittsburgh and Philly (excluding state college) is hardcore conservative. it's all farm counties, those trump signs mean nothing

it's like seeing a trump sign in wyoming and expecting those electoral votes to mean something against california

>That flag

It's hard to get a good reading on Pittsburgh since public Trump support is basically verboten in the Hillary areas, and there's no way to know for sure what the turnout is going to be like, especially with all the 3rd worlders.

Gut instinct says good chance of going Trump harder than you'd think, but we'll see. It's pretty obvious that both campaigns have internal data indicating that the state is legit in play.

>Lol this isn't true at all
PA is big... Just saw what I reported on the main line. There were some Trump signs but Hillary was plastered everywhere.

Ahhh yea middle PA is probably solid Trump but with 1 person per mile that wont do much vote wise T_T

>that flag
You didnt know Pittsburgh was in the UK?

>especially with all the 3rd worlders
there are tons of third worlders in effen Pittsburgh? why? I mean why the hell would they end up there of all places?

oh yeah i forgot cities full of niggers ruin all of that
giving niggers and women the right to vote was a mistake

PITTSBURGH HERE PA MUST GO RED
>PITTSBURGH HERE PA MUST GO RED

Your flag is showing

>1 person per mile
I was on I think I-79 maybe and the steering didn't feel right so I took the next exit to pull over and check things out.

>major high traffic interstate
>100' down the exit middle of nowehre
>1mi down the exit gravel turn around in the woods
>2mi down the exit a crossroads with like 5 structures
>wow that must be the middle of town

Rural PA is fukken great.

I like the way the guy from Pittsburgh has a British flag next to his name. Does Hillary's shilling go all the way to the UK?

Our based ground game in Philadelphia wil carry Pennsylvania once again.

Your a fucking liar!! I live in Philly, and I don't see SHIT. Where you at?

Universities bring in H1Bs. University-fed corporations keep them there in regentrified areas (NPR ran a story about this the other month as being the new model for an economically productive city.)

In addition to that, it's one of the refugee importation zones.

How does it look from the ground? I've seen a few polls where Trump is slightly ahead in Pitt.

>oh yeah i forgot cities full of niggers ruin all of that
I dunno here man. Met alot of blacks going Trump, only older black women I met are voting Hillary and even then they just say because shes a democrat, they dont seem to actually believe in her meaning maybe they wont be motivated to vote but I dunno.

>Rural PA is fukken great.
Thats where all the serial killers live senpai! We call that texas territory because of the texas chainsaw massacre. Alot of people go into central PA and are never seen again.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/amp/

You'd have to be fucking retarded to think NY would go red

Not if you can't get your buses to run on time.

>Where you at?
Main line right outside the city in the burbs, lower merion through Bryn Mawr was where I visited. Out in the burbs saw a bunch of Clinton signs. Your right I dont see signs for either really here in the city.

>refugee importation zones.
Thank god we got hunters out there, I hope we can ethnically cleanse those areas.

Republican ground game in philly? are you sure that even exists? The clinton machine is going full on with ward captains and buses ready to roll privately contracted out my friend said who works for some Hillary pac... yet funny enough he doesnt support Hillary.

Great news! Now pop outside and take a photo for us - do it faggot!!!

SEPTA
E
P
T
A

What's the word on the strike?

looks like they will continue to strike on election day, which means low turnout

still on strike, took the high speed rail today that still runs.

Judge set to hold a hearing on monday.

my fellow NEPA fag
it's definitely pro Trump but I'd say with pretty low enthusiasm. In my town of about 900 people there's been a wopping 8 trump signs and two for hillary. same time in 2012 the town was fucking plastered with signs for all candidates(even caught two Jill Stein signs that year).
very true, my county is republican dominated. I'm note even sure if the dems managed to put up a guy for the house seat for the area. That said the lack of signs for Trump seems to be a bit worrying.
wishful thinking considering philly and its suburbs are going to be clintonistan this election.

I was on holiday there last week.

I saw about 8 Clinton signs and I had some old dyke screaming at me when I laughed at her lecturing someone cuck who wanted to vote trump but didn't want to tell her this

I proceed to tell her to fuck off im British and I don't want her dyke as near me. Even my gf laughed at her

Philly-Nig here:

Philadelphia is going on the "Clinton's Nutsack" campaign...... but what a shame our Public transportation monopoly is still on strike

the city is completely congested for most of the day now, so driving anywhere at any time of day is nigh impossible with an hour or 2 window (and with the election more people will be driving around trying to get their votes in)

and colleges and work arent off for a lot of people - myself included

- meanwhile the place I can vote is 3 blocks away. Im gonna M.A.G.A for Philly @ 7AM then go on about my day.

Philly may not contribute much to this one :)

Unless that 'text hillary" BS is legit gonna be counted. That shouldnt even fucking be legal,
1: if you're not voting Hillary, you're SOL

2: ANYBODY can fucking vote if they have a US number (a lot of foreigners at my school are using Phones from the US)

3: this means that you dont have to do anything to vote Hillary other than own a phone, which most niggas do.

Do people need public transport to get to the polls though? Here in population density Pittsburgh where we are internationally famous for how much it sucks to drive, let alone park, you always see sidewalks streaming with people walking to the polls.

Gov. Tom Wolf (D-Pa.) released a statement Sunday, saying he is in support of an injunction to end the strike altogether.

"Due to the inability of SEPTA and TWU to reach a compromise, I will file an amicus brief in support of the immediate injunction pending before the court to ensure that the system is fully operational and able to serve the individuals who rely solely on SEPTA for their transportation needs."

Nice flag, pittsbro

Also: Im listening to a conversation outside of a bunch of dumbass drunk Niggers (I live in the ghetto, dear god help!) right now. they're saying to their neighbors (who agree) if trump wins they're gonna riot.

I don't wanna get shot! FML

noice

Please feel free to visit again. I'll buy dinner.

Hmmm...how many people would take the opportunity to do things like buy groceries or run errands, instead of voting, if they no longer have the strike stopping them?

The phone thing is fucking fake, dude. It's a voter suppression effort by Sup Forums

It doesn't exist. That's the point. I was referring to the based Democrat ground game.

They really have tried to shrill Hillary but no offence with all the Brexit/immigration shit nobody believes it and people call out the fake green arrows on daily mail

While people aren't 'pro trump' they aren't 'anti trump' compared to everyone being against hillary

>NEPA

Dallas? I used to live near that shithole

>Im gonna M.A.G.A for Philly @ 7AM then go on about my day.
monica! May the blessings of KeK bring you good fortune!

> this means that you dont have to do anything to vote Hillary other than own a phone, which most niggas do.
Is this a fucking thing here? Or is this part of our meme campaign to fuck with ppl?

>Do people need public transport to get to the polls though?
I dunno but they will be tired if walking home like one friend of mine who works in Rittenhouse but she walks home near the lincoln center in south philly every night.

PA Attorney General getting anything done... Wolf dun goofed.

State college may surprise you.

T. Penn State student

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/video/city-philadelphia-files-motion-stop-232723475.html

Just had a car crash outside building.

too many cars with this septa strike here in rittenhouse.

don't u have some kids to rape?

No.... it isnt.

We actually got 2 of them saying text hillary to vote to some number.

Unfortunately they're in the trash now :/, so i cant show them.

Yes it is, you fucking retard. It's fake as fuck.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/03/no-you-cant-text-your-vote-but-these-ads-tell-clinton-supporters-to-do-just-that/

You guys drive like shit by the way. I hate that 99 is now the superior option to 220 because the fucking exit is always all clogged up near holidays and you people are all over the road like I'm in New Jersey or something.

But at least I laugh every time some state trooper guns his Charger to like 120MPH to catch one of you.

yea dem ground game is based in the city, but their gonna have a hard time here bugging their ppl to vote and if they do knowing philly ppl they may vote trump just to spite them I hope.

thats what I am thinking maybe they wont bother?

fucking out of town drivers!
Looking out the window at this car crash it seems like one car was going the wrong way on a one way street and must have been going slow and a guy was turning on to that street and they hit eachother. No casualties.

SEPTA last detailed its proposal on Thursday, saying the agency is offering the union a drop in the current earnings cap on pension, and enhancing that benefit by 8 percent.

But offsetting that, SEPTA says, union members must pay more for their healthcare plan. Currently just $46 a month, it would go to $164. There would also be what SEPTA calls "modest changes" to the plan.

>Thanks Obamacare

f off shill

>Currently just $46 a month, it would go to $164.
PA had Aetna and United Healthcare pull out of providing.

I got put on Blue Cross Blue shield. Fucking united healthcare didnt even tell me they were pulling out and I couldnt go to my doctor. How annoying that was. THANKS OBAMA!

So then somebody printed them out on cardboard and started distributing them into mailboxes? Sweet Fuck, thats the most BASED thing ive ever seen.

/Kensington/ here, I'll be doing my part. Any anons meeting up in philly to watch the results somewhere? Idk if if I want to be left by myself or with others

Lehigh Valley here. 3rd largest area in pa,just north of greater philly area. SOLID TRUMP support here.

>Sweet Fuck, thats the most BASED thing ive ever seen.
we need to get that trending more here college fucks will be lazy and think thats all they gotta do.

Haven't been able to drive around a look for signs as of late, but during the primaries I saw a lot of trump signs. Pittsburgh might go red.

over $100/mo is hardly "modest" to a vast swath of our population. That's like make the rent this month or not. I remember when I lived month to month and that's not "modest."

>tfw finally have steady nice paying job
>tfw healthcare doesn't suck ass
>tfw glorious UPMC provides excess of top-notch medical services

Wonder what's going to happen when all the geriatrics die off, though. Seems like a potential bubble.

Class all day and night through thursday.

Sorry pal.

also
>kensington

Im a nigga from some shitty Philly Ghetto and i would NEVER venture there at night. Did once, scariest shit ever..... nothing but thugs and prostitutes who look like their touch alone would make you explode from AIDS

>pittsburgh
there are so many fucking cucks here, its disgusting

What is this map telling us?

evidently it's telling us that you're retarded

>Philadelphia
>Democrat
>corruption

Synonyms.

so many cucks here

I lived in Pittsburgh for about three years

it was fucking awful

What are you stick in the shitter at a wawa or something?

IF TR!PS THEN TRUMP WILL WIN BY 1 PERCENT AND PHILLY WILL DECIDE THE ELECTION KEK WILLS IT!!

we could tag up in the middle of the city if that works? near city hall? hmmm Fado seems like a good spot? irish bar but in a good area so safe.

Whereat? It's definitely got a variety of awful parts.

can you please elaborate?

Goddammit I hate Fayette County. Such a shit hole

Pittsburgh here. Clinton had a rally here on Friday that maybe 400 people showed up to. Honestly there were more Trump voters outside the rally, and this was with Mark Cuban there trying to draw in Hillary supporters. I think Pittsburgh is leaning more Trump than people expect

>tfw never left the city my entire life

>Im a nigga from some shitty Philly Ghetto and i would NEVER venture there at night. Did
Bro come to like near city hall we could have our own polbro thing? pretty neutral area politic wise since that bar I mentioned Fado is an international bar so it wouldnt matter much to them.

> Clinton had a rally here on Friday that maybe 400 people showed up to.
Today I heard she hit up a high school in west philly and it didnt fill there either, I mean that is just a high school and they couldnt fill it, that might be a telling sign...

New Yorker reporting in. We killed a group of Hillary supporters today and dumped them in the hudson. We got pulled over 5 minutes later and the cop gave us a ticket for 0 dollars that said MAGA on it. We red baby go red socks.

south o

went to Pitt

I live in MN now, but i miss Wawas and cheese steaks and MNfags don't understand my sportsrage when the Iggles lose.

SHILL THREAD. I'm from PA and I see Trump signs at nearly every house, all over the side of freeways, interstates, and HUGE billboards rented by wealthy people. Even saw a house painted red white blue with trump flags.

Not to mention rednecks with Trump flags in their pickups.

Whoever made this must have noticed the trend & came on here to shill & discourage voters . . .

DISGUSTING.

Not PSU user, but an alum who was up yesterday. There's a lot of trump support and signs and things out, but a lot of literal SJW cucks advocate Clinton. That said, most of the people at every tailgate I was at was a Trump supporter and I saw many many MAGA hats on college age people.

PENS WILL REPEAT

>IGNORE ALL (((POLLS))) THAT HAVE TRUMP WINNING
>IGNORE ALL (((POLLS))) THAT HAVE TRUMP LOSING
>DO NOT REPLY TO CTR THREADS OR POST
>GET OUT AND VOTE
>GET ALL FRIENDS/NEIGHBORS/RELATIVES AND WORKMATES TO VOTE TRUMP

YOU AMERICANS HAVE ONE JOB

THE FUTURE OF SHITPOSTING IS AT STAKE

what are you talking about?

majority of dudes/people are either anti trump or for hillary. like people who you think are cool are just pants on head retarded.

i hear dudes talking about fucking girls and doing this or that, yet 100% with her and blast trump over nothing.

some are just absolute poorfags who want handouts, and others are married to teachers or are teachers and those retards vote as they are commanded

Im ok with this. Unity squads when?

Grew up and used to sleep at my friends house she lived right down the street from Mr.WaWa... yea thats a person, THE person. Love Wawa and thought it was awesome seeing how it was a big deal on the news Trump went to a wawa.

Currently in Pittsburgh but from Philadelphia suburbs.

Haven't seen any Trump signs in Chester County. This time 4 years ago I saw A LOT of Romney signs. Romney won Chester County, but Trump will probably just barely squeak by.

In Pittsburgh, it's total Hilldawg county. The suburbs will be redder than usual, but the influx of uber employees and healthcare people will probably ensure that PA goes blue.