Other urls found in this thread:

narksfw.tumblr.com/tagged/judy-funnie
youtube.com/watch?v=w_pPRMxVgkM
youtube.com/watch?v=BBr9MgIXWGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd beat her nik.
Or somrthing.

of course they did

Bless whoever caused her to have a surge of lewd fanart recently.

A couple years later, they'd just have made her a Goth.

Though it's entirely possible that Jim just confused Goths and Beatniks to begin with.

>A couple years later, they'd just have made her a Goth.
I'm fine with that too.

Who draw this?

Beatniks are actually my fetish. It's too bad they barely show up in anything.

I assume. It was a popular stereotype of the early 90s to have a beatnik as someone almost culturally otherworldly.
I remember them for teen and family sitcoms mostly

There was a minor beatnik revival in the late 80's-mid 90's that didn't actually entirely sputter out until the early 00's.

>Who draw this?
It's 'drew' and 'these'.
narksfw.tumblr.com/tagged/judy-funnie

Oh my yes.
Lived near Seattle growing up. They were everywhere early 90s.

I'd fuck her butthole if you know what I mean.

>beatniks

Such a overused character archetype and and I never learn this name untill today

Yeah they were/are called Hipsters though

She's the kinda bitch who was drinking latte's back in the 90's before anyone knew what those were

2010 - hipsters
2000 - emos
1990 - whatever Judy was

please help me build a decent time line of the "cool teen" character

Fuck, she's a sexy little minx.

In the 90's they were called beatniks/hipsters. At the time rebellion was cool again and retro was in, and beatniks/hipsters were retro rebels, so there was a revival of the culture during the decade. Also bear in mind that "hipster" originally referred to the beatnik archetype that emerged in the late 50's, and didn't change to its modern definition until the very end of the 00's.

Why does she have a baby in the Disney reboot?

It's her sister, believe it or not.

that’s Dirtbike, Doug’s baby sister from the Disney season

>Dirtbike

W...was that a nickname?

what makes you think Doug took place in the 90s?

I got a half-sister who is 15 years younger.

She looks like she's shoving a dildo up her pussy through a hole in her pants. That's fucking hot.

I've been looking for an animated episode of Nick Arcade with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his younger sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow. he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

since he lost, he was deleted from the show. as in, completely deleted. it was like when a film strip catches on fire. I was scared that he would be deleted from his own show as well, but luckily there were different animators and he did not disappear from Doug like he did Nick Arcade. it was quite haunting though, and I can still hear his screams when I close my eyes.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash.

Teens only really became a demographic that businesses were interested in around the twenties.

So it went something like:

1920s - BMOC/Joe College/Jocks - Flappers
1930s - Not sure what to call them really; Andy Hardy types?
1940s - Zoot Suiters/Hepcats (Hipsters) - Bobby Soxers
1950s - Beatniks - Greasers - Teenyboppers
1960s - Yippies/Hippies
1970s - Disco King/Queen
1980s - Misunderstood Rebels/Surfers/Skateboarders - Valley Girls

A lot of those bled across decades though and I know I'm leaving out a bunch of them.

It's her middle name; I think Doug had started making a list of potential names for her on the same piece of paper that he had his Christmas list on and Judy read the whole thing off as a joke and then throwing out a bunch of Shakespearean references to top it off..

Their mom took the whole thing seriously so the kid's name is Cleopatra Dirtbike Funnie since she wanted to give each of the older kids a part in naming their sister.

I forgot what episode of doug it was, but she slyly calls Doug "Mr Hunkamunka".

It was instant boner for my 8 year old self.

>Those profile pictures

Now I'm reminded of the very special episode

Is Judy/Patti the most patrician Doug ship?

What the everliving fuck and more please. I'm laughing my ass off.

/r/ing that screencap with the posts about the Doug creator meeting the inspiration for Patty later in life

The 90s was the last time beatniks were relevant in pop culture.

holy shit a thousand blessings

Early 90s had a beatnik hippie vibe.

I don't know, but I always liked her theme
youtube.com/watch?v=w_pPRMxVgkM

What did you guys think of Doug's 1st Movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=BBr9MgIXWGs

I could see Judy doing it not only because of the dramatic aspects of Sapphic love but to piss off Doug as well.

As a little kid i thought some teenagers dressed like beatniks in the 90's solely because of her

That would be hilarious.

Disney version is the superior version and there's no way you can prove me wrong

Why are her legs on backwards?

>there's no way you can prove me wrong

No memes pls

You're ameme

she was in a hurry for the photo shoot
don't mention it to her ok

No, and that's the gag.

Doug's older sister is into some weird brief subculture that teens are into but it's one from decades previous.

>At the time rebellion was cool again
Rebellion is always cool for whatever generation is in their teens to 20s at the time. That's never going to change. Right now it's a mix of hipsters, sjws, and neocons/alt-right.

By beatniks you mean gen x kids who think they look cool by using 50's slang and force themselves to listen free jazz, then yeah, they did exist. My whole phase was pretty cringy though.

Your list is a little broad, the Beat movement was specifically a counter culture movement, which only applies to a few items on your list there. In the 70s Disco Queen is a really poor equivalent to the beat movement and was definitely not counter culture or teen/young adult specific, the Punk Movement started around this time though and also the very beginning stages of the metal head movement, and the hippie identity always lived in through the student protestor stereotype.

>There was a minor beatnik revival in the late 80's-mid 90's
Shit does give off that beat vibe.

>neocons = alt-right

Good one, Chip.

>Right now it's a mix of hipsters, sjws, and neocons/alt-right
None of these are actually youth subcultures. Sjw's and alt right faggots are way too old for that.

Prove me wrong, faggot. Alt-right doesn't like the sound of neocon because "alternative" sounds cooler and edgier than "new".

Most of the ones I see are in that age range. Late twenties at most. I figured those types would outgrow it by their thirties.

My second ever Sup Forums waifu, right after Lydia.

Not the same user but I haven't seen a teenage sjw or alt-right (not counting the maga kekistani kiddies who are for the memes) yet. Most of them are college graduates or drop outs over the age of 30 in real life.

"Doug can't dig it" is the ep name

Not that guy but those completely separate conservative ideologies

Hey, she can do what she wants with her legs.

Remove that child from the household.

Normcore is the new thing

Someone explain it to me then, because alt-right seems like the same thing, only more desperate for attention and demanding that they're counter and "different".

Slapping fat tits on every character isn't an improvement ya mongrels

Neocons are basically people who want to restructure the govt with classic conservative principles. Ending Medicare and social security to get the deficit to zero, etc. Rand Paul is a good example of a neocon.
Alt right is an alternative to current gop policies. Basically, anything Steve cannon says.
IIRC.

>Slapping fat tits on every character isn't an improvement ya mongrels
What did he mean by this?

Its also foreign policy, Neocons are heavily interventionist, with a large focus on power projection and continual low level conflicts. Alt-Right are isolationists and insular, with a focus on cutting foreign spending, they also have a big boner for Putin.

>Rand Paul a neocon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who made this?

SB99

Not all of them like Putin.

Thanks mister

I thought she was a caricature of the typical art school type.

At least going by what little the creators knew about art school

If they like Trump, they like Putin

Doug always struck me as a show made by somebody that was incredibly behind the times.
Keep in mind the Beats were supposed to be the beatles because thats what kids these days go to see in concerts right?

>A couple years later, they'd just have made her a Goth.
The Goth subculture started in the 80s.

The guy who created the series was just super autistic and also grew up the most boomer boomer who ever boomed.

Disco was 1970s clubbing. It was something young adult normalfags did when they wanted to get laid.

Yea I saw it as someone who did not know anything about hghschool kids trying to make a show about highschool kids.

I want Judy to yell at my penis

>never blows you
>just screams at your dick

I can dig it

I always wondered what the story behind that copypasta was. It's just so weirdly specific.

Give me the fat one pls.

While the Goth scene started in the '80s, it was only in the mid-to-late '90s that Goth Girls as a character type became a fixture of animated shows.

Now, I'm not gonna talk about Judy. In fact, we're not gonna talk about Judy at all. We're gonna leave her out of this.

How weet is her pussy?

You're saying Lydia is an early outlier, then?

Lydia is pretty much the prototype for what we think of for the stock Goth Girl character but the cartoon itself had a setting where she was the most normal main character. That's mostly true of the HB versions of Wednesday Addams as well.

I was talking more about characters like Ingrid or Cassandra where they were outsiders or downright anachronistic.

Ya, They turned onto goths witch turn into """"nerds"""""

How did goth turn into "nerd"? I don't buy that.

Oh baby

Whats the difference?

Maybe he is referring to how hot-topic changed?

Cleopatra Dirtbike Funnie.

That's still great.