How stupid do they think we are though

>Hey look a new sitcom for conservatives
>Half of first two episodes focused on accepting gender fluid prepubescent grandson who wears a miniskirt to school
>Closing credits joke is John Goodman looks up the boy's skirt and sees he isn't wearing underwear.
Just wtf. IIRC though it was always like this, trying to pass this off as something Conservatives will enjoy while sneaking in a bit of "Just accept the degeneracy even if you complain about it a bit."

Attached: fluid.png (1163x683, 1.62M)

just because it has conservative characters doesn't mean the show is for conservatives

you know that Barr ran against Jill Stein for the Green Party nomination right?

>for conservatives
Your own fault for assuming that because Roseanne is a Trump supporter that she's a conservative. She's not, and never was.

If you ever watched the show during its original run, you'd have known what to expect. FFS, it had openly homosexual characters in what had previously been considered "family hour."

politics shouldnt be in shows, so sick of trump jokes, obamacare jabs, gender shit, etc. just make good sitcoms without trying to taint my brain.

This show has been advertised on the various conservative news sites. Barr has gained some infamy lately for defending Trump and other right figures.
This show absolutely is meant for Conservatives, to propagandize them subtly.
>Here are these conservative characters saying things you agree with. But the moral of the story is you have to accept degeneracy and it isn't your place as parents or grandparents to tell children what clothes they should wear, the tv and schools and advertising are in charge of that now.

>it had openly homosexual characters in what had previously been considered family hour

So?

>This show has been advertised on the various conservative news sites.
>advertised
You simple, simple man.

It was the Modern Family of its day, and was regularly criticized by conservatives at the time.

Hopefully the new show continues to upset them.

Why?

>something Conservatives will enjoy

I dunno OP, I see so called conservatives in real life accepting all sorts of shit in their personal families these days. People don't get disowned anymore, not really.

That was kind of my reaction.

I don't care if it's pro-Trump or anti-Trump, it's cringeworthy either way. If I want that shit, I'll watch the news (hint: I don't watch the news anymore). I get enough aggravation in my daily life that I don't need it in my entertainment.

>Closing credits joke is John Goodman looks up the boy's skirt and sees he isn't wearing underwear.
i am intrigued

The show is on the motherfucking ABC.

WHAT
THE
FUCK
DID
YOU
EXPECTED? Roseanne meets David Duke? Get real white boi. Your white race is dying, and that's a good thing.

she's not a trump supporter, just a clinton hater

>hurr why is this show triggering me, someone who was gullible enough to fall for the bait???

The sitcom isn't new or for conservatives, if you watched the first run you would of known that

You're OVER THINKING it. Trust me. We're laughing with you....

It's about unity.

Attached: Archie_Bunker.jpg (512x560, 39K)

>Dan was still visibly uncomfortable with the trans kid even at the end
Seems more like Dan's just dealing with it because family rather than accepting it.

Was King of the Hill the only TV show that portrayed conservatives as human beings?

Roseanne is a lefty but she's an actual leftist and not just some partisan shill, I don't think she has disdain for people

Hank Hill barely ever did anything 'conservative' unless you consider caring about your lawn, your family, and your job as something exclusive to conservatives.

Everything took place in a clearly conservative setting and Hank Hill probably voted for Bush in that episode where he has a weak handshake but nothing is ever proselytized. He wasn't homophobic, obsessed with guns or the military. In fact, his family member that was (Cotton) and his friend Dale were the butt of many jokes for their craziness.

Hank hill is everything i wish to be as a man, i am not even american but just that sweet confy contempt to mediocre lifestyles just because every need you have is fulfilled and you just lay off any ambition to become just a leaf floating in the waves of time ... i don't know, i just wanned to be seem by others the way i see him, a manly ignorant man who despite not being rich can get shit done and initiate and carry a heart to heart conversation.

truly a Conservative-kino

A show executive produced by Sara Gilbert- a lesbian Jew- is somehow considered "conservative?" Are you high?

I’ll tell my kids what to wear all I want. Fuck the schools. They’re just a publicly funded baby sitter. They don’t get to influence shit.

>Trans bullshit
That’s a hard pass.

Thanks for saving my time Sup Forums you always got my back fsmalam

hot