"We don't want to kill you, but we WILL". NEW TV SPOT

>youtube.com/watch?v=iSZq3l-Fmbo

Based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ1UN5gvLjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is going to be amazing

Based

Intresting that wolverine is in the marvel studios logo now for a split second in his yellow suit.

I really wonder wtf happens in the end if antman and wasp still has to come out. I mean, antman referenced AoU in its movie, will antman and wasp reference IW?

Some people think it's set before

antman in the wasp will happen shortly before IW more than likely. it will problably end with half of humanity disappearing, thus tying in to the end of infinity war

B A S E D
A S E D B
S E D B A
E D B A S
D B A S E

Is a normal human killing a member of the Black Order with his own weapon? How embarrassing.

shouldn't it be "but we will if we must"?

>Is a normal human simply evading a swing from a member of the black order and swinging in counter

Fixed that for you moron

>BSDAE
>DDDDD
what did they mean by this

They definitely should put Jackman in the movie quickly like they did with Spiderman in Civil War. Soyboys would cream their pants and they would make 300m extra with just that. If nothing else after credits scene filmed in 5 minutes with shadowy figure taking out yellow wolverin suit. They don't even need to fucking follow with that or cast anyone and it's so easy soydollars.

he said he doesnt want to do it anymore when they brought up the idea of a crossover, even though it was tempting

>This is going to be amazing

Attached: soy_kino.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

I don't see it

if the war is mostly in NY and wakanda then ant-man and wasp is in california, not much needs to be said. Just that life is going on and people are taking advantage of the heightened state of panic

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Attached: IMG_20180328_032329.jpg (162x150, 9K)

what the hell

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 10K)

What the actuql fuck?

>he licks his lips

...the fuck

>he won't stop until he kills half the universe

This is such a stupid line because usually when people say "he won't stop until..." it's about killing everybody.

Holy fuck, I didn't know there were so many actual newfags here. This post has been spammed for like the past 2 weeks now. Please just fuck off to whatever forum you came from.

How does Thanos keep the tally to keep precisely 50% of the universe? I would assume billions of sentent creatures a born every second in cosmos.

Did they switch his fucking eyepatch?

>gets most excited for black panther scenes

Attached: cuck commercial.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

Age Of Ultron had trailers like this... not convinced at all that it wont be another joke fest with small dramatic moments.

Especially considering all the retarded dialogue.

GET HYPE NIGGAS

Attached: 1519066291491.png (1172x675, 32K)

What a damned man of soy. I swear, men become more pathetic every year.

You gotta hand it to that commercial, the way it got progressively worse was very nice

what the fuck was does that literally have to do with anything stated

Attached: seriousactor.png (550x550, 367K)

>tfw you see a tiny wh*Te dick

This is exactly what every capeshit fan looks like.
probably fatter.

Which country produced this commercial was it sweden, canada or germany?

h-hey, what did I do to you?

Attached: 1513245468813.png (209x241, 8K)

please like and subscribe

It's Finnish

I can hardly remember avengers 2 and civil war. when did vision get human looking skin?

It's not a cuck commercial you retard, the women are lesbos and the two guys are fags and the baby is a surrogate baby.

Is this real?
It can't be, right?
He's just mocking capeshit fans, RIGHT?

>Black widow still running around with a gay little pistol
Jesus, give her a suit or something, at least her little shock bracelets or whatever

>one man is raising another man's child
>not a cuck commercial

>mfw every single person in here complaining about capeshit will watch and enjoy infinity war multiple times

Attached: 1521218627288.png (750x1207, 1.05M)

holy mofo what the complete fuck is this?

Attached: 1522022209367.png (640x480, 158K)

edgy reported

not me bro, me and my crew already crossed out our calendar for this epic event. so fucking

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!

he'll i'll invite Sup Forums for the after party but i don't know who you are

>the women are lesbos
>lesbo partner came after the birth while some random guy was there for the birth
no shlomo, the black guy walked in with his white girlfriend clearly as a couple

so sick of kike pilpuling and cover-ups

he's acting for views and money bro, what's worse is that there are people who actually enjoy to watch "reactions"

>holy mofo what the complete fuck is this?
jews jewing

Attached: and thats a good thing.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

He snaps his fingers and wills it and the gauntlet does the legwork from there. It's a wish granting device.

>implying soys dont' really act like that

Attached: election_night.webm (480x480, 2.54M)

Make Muttmerica great again!

Search reaction videos to Infinity Wars trailer. You can find all sorts of people doing the same shit

Epic.

More like it makes him God. He becomes omnipotent and omniscient. Which is why it's so stupid how he loses.

everyone do your 8O face

what's that feeling that you're seeing your once great country slowly die?

Attached: feels bed.jpg (291x273, 94K)

This is such a bad version of Thanos

Probably talking to Loki.

desu if Trump lost I would have cried hard as well

There's more than one way that he loses. It depends on which ending they are going with. Personally, I'd like to see the one where he trips and drops the gauntlet.

He's just acting

t. my main argument for anything I don't like is it's soy

WHy did they even put in this stupid fucking relationship of even pput in that useless cunt scarlet witch

Attached: Capture.png (610x339, 163K)

>He's just acting

Attached: 73583589.jpg (2000x1000, 541K)

Attached: WMPe1ea11cd-a458-4c93-b887-b23187a312f95411].png (275x514, 196K)

that IW doesn't have to end with half the people dying you dumb fuck edgelord faggot meme shit face

You had a good run Avatar

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 19.08.43.png (743x758, 229K)

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP GIVING SCARJO LINES?

SHE RUINS EVERY LINE SHE TOUCHES

even coke lines

>WHy did they even put in this stupid fucking relationship of even pput in that useless cunt scarlet witch

Attached: 1406053793931.png (298x281, 140K)

mfw only saw one marvel movie in the past 8 years in theaters and it was because of my Jew friend and I did it completely wasted on whiskey I pounded in the parking lot and it was Black Panther

Attached: dancing panda.gif (502x634, 821K)

Order and Chaos
Perfectly Balanced

Wanda and Vision represent the true balance of the universe...the latter's death* representing half the universe dying in a way that the audience can grasp.

Furthermore, Scarlet Witch's chaos magic is actually a feasible threat to the gauntlet rather than some stupid ass pull, because it makes sense it would fuck the stones up.

Marcus and McFeely have remarked about someone associated with hell but much more primal than Mephisto.

Makes sense you'd go to watch Black Panther, you faggot furfag.

>jew friend
>a degenerate drunk
>seeing black panther
good goy

This

It wasn't good either
Although MBJ was pretty hot

Attached: DTN8j07VMAA_7gW.jpg (523x474, 22K)

>faggot
>furfag
>black panther
pottery

This TV spot wants you to think they're talking to Thanos and not one of his lackeys, xD.

>the baby is trans and gets raped by Jews (and that's a good thing)
based

I can't believe anyone watches Marvel movies sober desu

Attached: 02b88cac72cdbf2d4b84742f1af8ef6e.png (1400x1600, 875K)

>if you dont hang out in capeshit threads, you're a newfag
reddit detected

As much as I hate Marvel and capeshit, Captain looks so fucking good, holy shit.

why do they always make it seem like in the future people will look more black when in reality people will most likely be catizos and mestizos

wew lad

Based af

Another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ1UN5gvLjQ

Attached: Punished Cap.jpg (960x505, 89K)

Fucking hate that aussie fuck's stupid accent.
>WE CAHN STOPE THONUSS

Is he playing kano in the new mortal kombat kino?

>that sound editing when Star Lord does his quip
Yeowch