Hillary Rally at GVSU

Hillary Clinton is coming to my hometown tomorrow at 4:00 PM, what should I do?

shit yourself and claim it was diarrhea. They would look like assholes if they kicked out a sick kid.

Emphapize that Coomye's team can't go through 60 000 mails in 8 days. She's still under several other criminal investigations.

stay home and shitpost

Post cock

That town still exists?

A strategic genius

Ask her about the multiple FBI investigations and the IRS investigation

and film that shit. Front row and point it right at her face. She will shit herself guaranteed and be shook for the whole rest of the rally

BOW DOWN BEFORE HER GREATNESS

Kill her

>user: HILLARY HOW ARE THE FBI INVESTIGATIONS GOING
>$hillary: The FBI already cleared me of all wrongdoing!
>user: WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER FBI INVESTIGATIONS AND THE IRS?

You know what to do user ;^)

>$hillary: JLASHDLASHDALJH LOL GOOD ONE user YOU YOUNG KIDS ARE SO HIP AND COOL LIKE ME HASLDHSADLHASLDLAJSDH

Watch out man
I am gonna investigate you next and find you did not intend to threaten her so its ok

Boy, if only someone could investigate Hillary and find that she did not intend to commit a felony

Yo I go to grand valley too. Reagan?

lol allendale. that's a good question. its like all of the boredom of a small town with none of the wholesome people.

take a few pics, and as a personal favor, take a couple shots of the campus for me. I used to go there. I'm in GR now.

NO!! KEEP HER AWAY! GVSU IS GREAT AND SHE'LL CORRUPT IT MERELY WITH HER GROSS PEDO PRESENCE
SANITIZE COMPLETELY AFTER SHE'S DONE SPEAKING TO HER 8-PERSON CROWD FOR 6 MINUTES.

Say that KEK will make Hillary lose in the crowd.

I probably will.
Do you want an imgur album or something??
No clue who you're talking about.

Sup nigga i live in Wyoming MI and work in GR

I got a movie contract idea for you

>Wear as normal as possible
>Wander through the crowd and look for looners
>The more he looks like a Trumpist the better
>Place yourself around him and wait for that moment
>Scream
HE HAS A GUN!!!
>???
>Profit

Grab a gun and say goodbye to your family, user.

shoot her in the head

Kill her, save America.

>this post is satire, I'm actually #ReadyForHillary :^)

Take a 6" steel pipe with two screw-on caps. Fill the pipe with dry ice and water and a bunch of ball bearings. Mix quickly, screw the caps on, and throw it at Hillary.

olddd and still dumb shitpost

My arm isn't good enough for that

if you would understand poland or a national identity older then some odd 200 years you would understand that this wasnt as shitpost.
btw, sieg Heil, vergast alle Juden. Rassenkrieg Jetzt!