Post words that liberals have bastardised so much, they've lost any trace of their original meaning...

Post words that liberals have bastardised so much, they've lost any trace of their original meaning. This one has to be my favourite.

Other urls found in this thread:

orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fascism
>individuality

wew lad

racism
tolerance
bigot

Racism = Anyone I don't like saying absolutely anything about a person or people of a race/culture/country/religion/genre/style/gender that isn't related to the white race.

Literally

any word ending in ism or ist.

You can't beat these two

Privilege

Even in the 1940s the word fascism had no meaning, as explained in this essay by Orwell "Politics and the English Language"

It's a fantastic read and very relevant to today, the same tired metaphores are used by our shitty politcians in order to obscure language
orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/

Rhetoric
Educated

relevant enough:

>having lunch with office mates
>convo turns towards weird names
>mention how some criminal is named Shitavious
>joke that he never had a chance in life with that name
>mention that i respect nations which have rules regulating what names parents are allowed to give their children
>two of my mates say "thats weird"
>i ask why
>they say because im usually fairly libertarian, but can occasionally be fascist

if you're anti-naming-kids-SHITavious, you're a fascist

Racism
Xenophobia
White Male
Hitler
Sexist
Mysoginist

Bigot, hands down

Gay

fucking fascist

liberal

fagot

Literally literally

>Populism - appealing to voters' interests
>Demagogue - Someone who doesn't pretend the world is rainbows and sunshine

Art = Anything that anybody who is degenerate or left wing does to offend a normal or right wing person.

"Democracy" - the antithesis to "fascism" and now simply means "what I like or agree with"

eg
>The brexit vote and/or a Trump landslide is/was not democracy, democracy has been hijacked (because I dont like it)

Ignint
Dindu
Nigga

marriage. look at the redefining in this definition. fucking fagots!

at least the sue the word "similar" when describing fag "marriages"

"Ignorant'

When presented with hard, factual, sourced facts they don't agree with, they call you 'ignorant'.

Rape. It used to be a grotesque sexual assault. Now it's just what happens when an ugly guy looks at a girl funny

Liberal

I go by Eco's definition

This
Talking shit about someone who isn't white is now "racist".

this so much
>the evil right just tells you what you want to hear and offers easy solutions that can't actually be realized, they are being populists
>we have to let all those refugees in, we can't protect the border like we used to for the last thousands of years, all the refugees are extremely cute hyper intelligent doctor-engineer children who will safe our economy and the additional costs they cause will be just paid by magical rainbows and good feelings, we are rich after all, please don't question this narrative.

Any word that ends in -ism.

Racism and sexism especially. Also, they're trying to redefine violence.

>Drumpf
>Deplorable
>Starbucks
>Frappe
>Mixtape
>Privledged
>Guilt
>Diversity
>Fairness
>Transgender
>LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ
>Graphic Novel
>Choice
>Offbeat
>Goals
>(Pronouns)
>Safespace
>Watchdog
>Olympics
>Coffee
>Frape
>High Caliber Rifle
>Judgement
>Partisan
>Social
>Rights
>Bernie
>Michelle
>Progressive
>Whine
>African-American
>Pizza
>Biscotti
>Pasta
>Jerk
>Racist
>Sexist

rhetoric

Whitewashing.

There are literally people on Sup Forums that don't know the meaning of this word other than the cuck anti-white version.

"Liberal"

Oppression

Nationalism
It's means to love your country while hating it's enemies

Now it basically means youre a hooligan and a nazi