**ALERT** Video inc - CORRUPTION FBI DECEPTION

Got a buddy who is a professional video editor. He wants to put a rush on a video he hopes will go viral TOMORROW. He's done productions for various corporations ads, TV commercials etc. Can't say who he is but he can get a lot of people to watch a video pretty damn quick. It will spread naturally of course, but he has links to certain accounts that can kickstart views. He also has an advnaced degree in psychology and has worked for big players to release ads that manipulate those vulnerable to psychological manipulation/programming (i.e millions of Hillary supporters and low information voters).

I am looking for the BEST we have against Hillary. Be specific, cite sources please.

Particularly, I would like SPECIFICS about what laws Hillary actually broke with her illegal email server (i.e Titles/Codes, Statues etc). My understanding is that "intent" wasn't actually required to charge her in regards to mishandling of classified info but Comey essentially wrote in some bullshit about how Hillary didn't "intend" to break the law (obvious bullshit).

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/the-fbi-cant-actually-investigate-a-candidate-such-as-hillary-clinton/5555170
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Powell_9-23-2016/C06125520.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bg1f3/actual_tweet_from_hillary_team_please_remember/d9o6n0t/?context=3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bbira/a_simple_guide_to_the_clinton_foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=ejSDXEXDcTY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/u.s. code title/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93239172/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Brown_(U.S._politician)
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4xlrtu/the_stump_cheat_sheet_updated_version_20/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57vefh/podesta_emails_magathread/
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/4ifzga/discussion_the_federal_information_security/
thompsontimeline.com/category/clinton-email-server/timeline-medium/
podestadocs.net/
vaskal.ca/podestafiles
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=U.S. Code §&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679023/amp/Billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-claimed-helped-Clinton-Foundation-touted-close-relationship-former-president-plea-bargain-negotiations.html?client=safari
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440#efmAZwAcGAePAgkAizAj9
i.sli.mg/68kZkR.png
google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/11/05/the-clinton-foundations-off-the-books-20-million-mystery/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=b1_8H56vn60
snopes.com/2016/11/05/clinton-foundation-qatar-gift/
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-amnesty-tax-15000-per-household-1.2-trillion/article/2606575
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=wD-qgeei5pI
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
youtube.com/watch?v=3kxLU-dqsHk
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view
westernjournalism.com/wikileaks-reveals-email-about-huge-gender-pay-gap-at-clinton-foundation/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/286
wikileaks.org/podesta-emailsemailid/2631
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/905
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4081
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11011
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927#attachments
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637
nytimes.com/1992/03/21/us/the-1992-campaign-democrats-clinton-says-golfing-at-all-white-club-was-mistake.html
conservativetribune.com/what-trump-did-to-jews-blacks/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22224
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6616
youtube.com/watch?v=9GWeBpvqyUw
washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sources for the investigation in Clinton Foudation.

Sources (i.e Wikileaks etc) indicating collusion between the media, DoJ (Department of Justice), State Department and the Hillary machine.

Anything indicating corruption.

Anything credible about the pervasive dissent within the FBI and other government organizations.

Anything credible at all negative about Hillary.

He's ready to pull an all-nighter and use all his connections to get the video out. He's a Pennsylvania native and has significant connections there as well (and from my understanding there's no early voting there). Over the past 2 weeks IN PENNSYLVANIA he's encountered swarms of people who literally don't know anything about Hilary's corruption, don't know ANYTHING about her private server, don't know ANYTHING about her FBI investigations, don't know ANYTHING about media collusion (i.e Donna Brazille etc.), and in general are shockingly uninformed but will vote for Hillary (muh women POTUS). He's furious.

Oh boy!!! Let's allow the most corrupt politician in modern history (at least in America) be president!!! Let's let the psychologically manipulated masses decided who is potus. SOUNDS FUCKING GREAT!!!

Memes too.. your best.

He wants to do his part to make sure Hill is Kill.

Fucking do it!!! I'm on mobile atm so can't help this very second but I'm sure other anons will.

>no evidence

FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF

There's plenty of evidence... In the Comey announcement a few months back he literally said she broke the law but that she shouldn't be charged (corruption).

we need a miracle right now

bump

Tell him to pull keep it up. It's really going to help get trump elected.

Fuck off shill. Bumping for visibility

bumping for invisibility

i'll bump ya

All I know is my buddy wants to do his part. There's some things he knows about which have caused him to flip out about the potential of Hillary being president but everyone would just say I'm a faggot conspiracy retard so meh.

All he wants to do is influence voters by spreading awareness of the truth.

Have a frog cannon.

FBI and IRS investigations are the biggest really. And the fact that she broke multiple laws without question.

globalresearch.ca/the-fbi-cant-actually-investigate-a-candidate-such-as-hillary-clinton/5555170

Don't know how all that will translate to normies though.

Please for the love of God people make this right if she really is truly the most corrupt of the two

Bamp

ITS NOTHING

Her under gunfire (with the actual footage of just walking casually) is a good one
How about her voting against gay rights and the clip of Trump in Florida after the shooting edited to show his support for the LGBT community and then when the crowd cheered, he said "thank you republicans for that"
There's already tons of good videos that compare her lies
There's tons of evidence in the emails plus pics of her involvement with corrupt regimes, etc. not paying women equally
Her reference to black people in emails and arabs.
She's far more racist than trump.
Include clips of trump talking about fixing communities like Detroit and Chicago

Anyone have the podesta-email admitting that qatar and Saudi Arabia literally donate money to isis and also donate to the CF? Also the fact that the foundation is under FBI investigation, and there is an email describing intent to destroy emails, and also that Peter kadzik guy emailed podesta and told him shit while working for the doj

there are some examples of her scandals. For hard evidence i suggest using google.

Clinton "marriage is between a man and a woman" unless I'm pandering for votes, then being gay is not a choice
Clinton colluding with DNC to overtake Sanders
Clinton funneling foreign money through the Clinton Foundation and taking payments in return for contracts while being Secretary of State
Clinton calling black people "superpredators"
Clinton accepting money from Qatar and Saudi Arabia for Bill Clinton's "birthday"
Clinton, although being anti-gay 10 years ago, suddenly is for LGBT rights, except she has ties with half of the middle east which stones gay people to death
Clinton has the biggest ties and most donations from Wall Street than any other candidate in the history of America
Clinton and her camp playing the red scare narrative with disregard to national security/relations in order to push political agendas
Clinton blaming Trump ties w/ Russia, yet approved transfer of 20% of U.S. uranium to Putin's Russia as 9 investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation
Clinton's Benghazi which led to four Americans killed, an entire system of weak diplomatic security uncloaked, and the credibility of a president and his secretary of state damaged.
Clinton's Filegate: Clinton using the FBI files to dig for dirt on their enemies.
Clinton lying about “sniper fire” in an attempt to simulate exposure to danger in a war zone.
Clinton STILL married to a serial liar and cheater, who occasionally had sexual encounters with nonconsenting partners.

Also there's a really good video of a homeless boxer who trump gave a job and a suit and basically a future.
All the times he helped people in need, lending even his private jet to a boy with cancer to seek treatment

Clinton the subject of a “vast right-wing conspiracy” that led to the impeachment and disbarment of her husband
Clinton said “what difference, at this point, does it make” about four brave people killed in Libya as a direct result of her failure to protect them on the anniversary of 9/11.
Clinton amassed a personal fortune with “speaking fees” and payments from private sector political donors and foreign governments into transparent “foundations” in obvious exchange for future political favor.
Clinton calling TPP the gold standard, and also flip-flopping on NAFTA
Clinton's ties to human rights abuses in Colombia.
Clinton destroying and profiting off Haiti disaster
Clinton's massive bribes (sorry, "speaking fees") from big banks throughout her career
Clinton accepting $120,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation from a NYC developer while Senator. She was investigated by the Committee on Ethics and was found guilty.
Clinton's illegal funding from donor Victor Pinchuk
Clinton looting the White House after her and her sleazy husband left office
Clinton's husband pardoning a convicted tax cheat at the end of his second term, became a major contributor to Hillary's 2000 campaign to become a NY senator.
Clinton's obvious body count. Where a Clinton, you will find dead people. Call it a conspiracy but all the "conspiracies" people claim about Clinton end up being true, maybe it's time to wake up.
Clinton laughing about defending a child rapist.
Clinton fired for being a lying scumbag. In 1974 she was helping investigate Watergate scandal and the supervisor at the time fired her and described her as an "unethical, dishonest lawyer."
Clinton never even passed the BAR EXAM

Thank you. He's an expert in communicating with normies (he gets paid to do so). I'm sure he'll figure out how to effectively get them to pay attention when they see the video. He's basically collecting data for the next couple hours and then he's going to make the video and release it in the early hours of the morning tomorrow.

Also... frogs can play music.

Bumping for our God Emperor.

Maybe make a video debunking some normie anti trump bullshit and play on the fact that he's a leader for common folk and its a movement, play on the fact that dc is corrupt, play on common values that even Democrats know are true. Also with dramatic piano music.

Find the email between here and Colin Powell. He clearly stated it was wrong for her to use her private server and to be careful

We need stuff that directly relates to Shillary. The pedo stuff is merely directly connected to Weiner.

-Most important mail is the ISIL mail, which states she knew Saudi Arabia is funding them and accepted 25 million regardless. Donations to Clinton Foundation directly came all from Arab states.
-Hillary lied multiple times under oath
-ignored laws to make a private server, fbi could hack, possibility multiple foreign agencies did too. Huma, Weiner and her maid had access to confidential information

>I know this guys who has ties with top tier secret cabals and is also a master ninja.

You know shit. You just want anons to google your shit for you. Fuck you.

Fuck off shill. You are DATA mining to find what evidence to try and poke holes in. GTFO CTR

BUMP, maybe ask r/the_donald as well, those cunts are so organised over there. We can upvote for you if you make a thread and link it.

bump out of desperation

Thank you very much, but PLEASE keep it up. If you can link direct sources/emails/wikilieaks/whatever please do so. THANKS!

Also... "frog soon" pic??????? see pic

They get distracted by anything that says "Smoking Gun," or "Bombshell". Most of them are just trying to reach the front page of reddit.

Bump

heres a great place to start mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

i would include julian asanage rt interview

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Powell_9-23-2016/C06125520.pdf

100% THIS

Don't give the crap about it being reddit. They are organized, as the user said, and they have information. WikiLeaks linked to the subreddit once.

Not mine, but here's a google doc that compiles a lot of the more juicy DNC email links. Most of them aren't crimes, but there's some ammo here.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

I don't have my stuff very organized, but I'll see if I can come up with a better list of stuff I've got.

These basically cover everything

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bg1f3/actual_tweet_from_hillary_team_please_remember/d9o6n0t/?context=3

and

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bbira/a_simple_guide_to_the_clinton_foundation/

Bump

HRC and Obama armed al qaeda affiliates with US manf. BGM71 tow missles. They are only produced by raytheon and hughes electric /aero domestically in the states. They are only delivered through state department, podesta is the link between raytheon, hughes and hrc. HRC is link to state dept. here is a video of al qaeda in syria with a hughes manf. tow missle, in video you can see registration plate and manufacturer ID. CIA forgot to remove ID plate (link: youtube.com/watch?v=ejSDXEXDcTY

I remember seeing a list of US codes and statues with links to the wronging doing. I can't remember if I saw it on Sup Forums or reddit.

Check out the 4plebs archive for Sup Forums. I'm seeing some things you may l like.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/u.s. code title/

Look on the sidebar of /r/the_donald
I will say this: anyone who is voting for Hillary doesn't care about her corruption

True, they get overhyped easily BUT some of the write ups regarding the pizza and linking other things together have been 10/10 and they're always quick AF on analysing new releases.

Underrated post/10 use this OP

Hillary is taking campaign contributions from foreign donors
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93239172/

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

We really need make a policy decision on this soon - whether we are allowing those lobbying on behalf of foreign governments to raise $ for the campaign. Or case by case.

If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I'd want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)

Take the money!!

52 U.S. Code § - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(b) Foreign national defined

As used in this section, the term foreign national means

(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611 (b) of title 22, except that the term foreign national shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or

(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101 (a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101 (a)(20) of title 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

this video has a good point/counterpoint with quotes directly by comey/clinton

Fuck it, I might as well (ugh Reddit)... it'll be a little while though (~30 mins). I have strict priorities atm.

Also... just for the note... My buddy has an IQ of 166 (confirmed via various official tests). I've NEVER seen him get so enthused about something and I've known him since childhood. He told me he's never been fired up like he is now and wants to do his part. You want PsyOps???.... he's your guy.

Also, want a psyhchadelic frog?

I'd say OP what we need is a positive video. Too much noise out there for another negative ad to make any ground, so there's no way one attacking Clinton is going to make it very far over the next 2 days.

A vid that explains the appeal of Trump could do the job. One that points out that he is the inner-monologue of every man in the world.

tremendous post

This!!!!

look at this video. this is incriminating. state dept should not be doing this. america will be very upset if they understood what's going on here

He said the Clinton Foundation was still under investigation.

sage. reported thread for illegal content. hillary will win. it's over drumpf fags

Up vote

Also how do we know you're not role playing or some shit? I really want another happening or at least something to sink that crooked woman

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Brown_(U.S._politician)

it has the goddamn serial number, this shit can be tracked by congress

>Also... "frog soon" pic??????? see pic

You just revealed yourself.

Dont know if you're CTR or a dataminer but you should GET THE FUCK OUT.

Kill frog?

Maybe you can get Trump up to 10 electoral votes.

- corruption at clinton foundation
-connection to human trafficking
- people suicided
- war with russia
- occult stuff(minorities are religious)

The foundation is the worst, too much corruption

here is the serial number.
>US BGM71 (hughes electric manf)
>Used by Furqat al Wastaa (al qaeda)
>with serial number
(link: youtube.com/watch?v=ejSDXEXDcTY

Don't forget how she robbed Haiti's aid money when the country was plagued with natural disasters.

>/r/The_Donald Resources
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

The STUMP Cheat Sheet
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4xlrtu/the_stump_cheat_sheet_updated_version_20/

Podesta Email Leaks
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57vefh/podesta_emails_magathread/

A Simple Guide to the Clinton Foundation Corruption

>Hillary Clinton For Prison 2016 Resources
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/

From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

*MUST SEE* The Legal Case Against Hillary
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/4ifzga/discussion_the_federal_information_security/

Complete Timeline of Email Scandal
thompsontimeline.com/category/clinton-email-server/timeline-medium/

Full text search of Podesta Email attachments
podestadocs.net/

MOST Damaging Wikileaks

Top leaked emails sorted by category
vaskal.ca/podestafiles

DNCLeaks
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/

I'm on my phone so.I ain't got the good shit

But look up the table of donations to the Clinton foundation with the punishment for homosexuality for the respective country

For example the Saudis donated between $10-$25 Million and punish homosexuality by death, same goes for Qatar

and you're retarded if you don't understand that all foreign exports go through state dept, which HRC has always been affiliated with

Would you like me to ask him about this specifically? He's radically intelligent but also an asshole. Thoughts on asking him to ask for 2 videos? One anti-Hillary and one pro-Trump with a positive message? I know you'll probably think it's degenerate (Sup Forums probably will) but he's decided to consume Dextroamphetamine (Adderall but better) in order to do his part until election day. I'm just a pawn and information gathering faggot in his scheme.

>pic

Frog lord? Where is this from?

IMO that'll be the best way to convince Normies, even better accuse anyone who votes for her of supporting the death and torture of thousands of gays

Here's a search for "U.S. Code" for the /r/The_Donald subreddit.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=U.S. Code §&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

tremendous post

MFW when LARP

Yea... not a LARP. I'm willing to do something stupid as fuck if you want me to prove it.

Sure, get him to make two if you want. Im certain though that the effect of a negative one will be quite limited unless its something huge.

Something interactive would spread like wildfire. Just imagine if people started uploading their own vids explaining why theyre voting Trump, in the style of ALS icebucket Challenge.

I can't for the life of me find that long detailed post with the statute and links. It must be on reddit. I don't know how to search for a specific comment.

bump

Appreciated!

Kek consumes.

Shoe on head.

Also bump.

Giuliani was rattling off a bunch of RICO-related criminal codes, but I can't remember where I heard it. Probably more CF than HRC, but hey, fuck it.

I will present the idea. Thank you.

Check the qatar-turkey pipeline shit.

Or the Spiritual Dinner shit. Those are damaging as fuck. And you now the law... if is in tv, is real.

Clinton's aide Huma is affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

•Clinton Foundation and Hilary's ties to convicted child trafficker Laura Silsby, caught trying to kidnap 33 children in the chaotic aftermath of Haitian earthquake. *mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794247777756860417
•Hillary and Bill's close friendship with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, accused of recruiting dozens of underage girls, as young as 14, into a sex slave network. Flight logs indicate Bill flew on Epstein's 757 nicknamed Lolita Express, reportedly outfitted with a bed for passengers to have group sex with young girls on, at least 27 times and declined SS protection on at least 5 trips. *m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
•During plea negotiations for child prostitution case, claimed he was co-founder of Clinton Foundation and lawyers touted close relationship with former POTUS

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679023/amp/Billionaire-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-claimed-helped-Clinton-Foundation-touted-close-relationship-former-president-plea-bargain-negotiations.html?client=safari

Clinton foundation schemed with big pharma to keep the prices of AIDs drugs high and not allow generic AIDs drugs into the United States.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24440#efmAZwAcGAePAgkAizAj9

5.7% of Clinton Foundations funds actually go to charity, not 90% claimed by Hillary during last debate *i.sli.mg/68kZkR.png

CF failed to disclose $20 million donations from foreign governments

google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/11/05/the-clinton-foundations-off-the-books-20-million-mystery/amp/?client=safari

HC claims her family does not make money off the foundation, leaked email from Bill Clinton's aide Doug Band reveal that Clinton fortune and Foundation are indistinguishable and essentially the same, and donations to Foundation come with kickbacks for all involved and bolster contributors influence. Clinton Foundation even hired a law firm to see if their pay for play scheme would jeopardize their charitable status with IRS. $50 million in for profit activity.

Umm... here.

Hillary has been in the business of rigging the elections for many a year already (according to her)
youtube.com/watch?v=b1_8H56vn60

The 1 mill dollar Qatar gift that should have been declared in the Clinton Foundation, but wasn't
snopes.com/2016/11/05/clinton-foundation-qatar-gift/

CLINTON'S IMMIGRATION POLICY WILL COST 15000 PER HOUSEHOLD.
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-amnesty-tax-15000-per-household-1.2-trillion/article/2606575

HIllary is informed about sexual misconduct

Hillary mocks a victim of child rape:
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Ties to Saudi Arabia:
youtube.com/watch?v=wD-qgeei5pI

Admired of a KKK member:
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

Getting debate Qs in advance and using them (ie, cheating is fine with her):
youtube.com/watch?v=3kxLU-dqsHk

Breach of protocol as SoS (p 43)
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view

>"From her own experience, and information obtained through [Redacted] and other agents, [Redacted] described a "stark difference" between RICE and CLINTON with regard to obedience to security and diplomatic protocols. RICE observed strict adherence to State Department security and diplomatic protocols while CLINTON frequently and "blatantly" disregarded them."

>(You can even read p.44 for an unexpected kek)

Campaigning against the "pay gap" while having one in her foundation:
westernjournalism.com/wikileaks-reveals-email-about-huge-gender-pay-gap-at-clinton-foundation/

Here's another idea:

>"Why Trump Has Already Won"
A video explaining how he has already succeeded in exposing a biased/corrupt media; brinigng downsides of globalization into the national conversation; and sparking a culutral revolution against Political Correctness.

You also might want to look into enlisting the help of someone with a lot of reach on social media. Hundreds of thousands of followers/subscribers/likes

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32240

•As Secretary of State, HC sold 20% of America's uranium to Russia while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation *wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/286

Still privately against gay marriage, was publicly against gay marriage until 2013 when Court ruled in favor of it and "evolved"
*wikileaks.org/podesta-emailsemailid/2631

•Publicly condemns any notion of preventing Syrian refugee program from happening as racist and says she wants a 550% increase in Syrian refugees. Privately admits that program will be infiltrated by terrorists
*wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/905
*wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

•Publicly claims to be anti-fracking, privately is pro-fracking *wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4081

*wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11011

*wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927#attachments

•Racist remarks about blacks and muslims *wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637

•Belonged to a "only whites" golf club at the same time Donald Trump was leading fight to include blacks and Jews in his golfing clubs

*nytimes.com/1992/03/21/us/the-1992-campaign-democrats-clinton-says-golfing-at-all-white-club-was-mistake.html

*conservativetribune.com/what-trump-did-to-jews-blacks/

•Using a female senator to conjure fake sexist claims against Bernie

*wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22224

•Draft on her plan of supporting the TPP "ahead of action on the Hill". *wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6616

•Hillary will tweak her policies based on donor's wants. Proves she will literally do anything for money. She takes money from countries that under Sharia law kill gay people, enslave women. She changes her policies based on who gives her what and sells U.S. assets to countries who donate in pay to play schemes.

CTR is getting desperate

(Im just joking btw)

I just got yelled at for using a piece of paper with SIP phone and MAC address data table on it... fuck. It was the only piece of paper near me. FUCK.

Sushi is good. Trump is good.

> I am looking for the BEST we have against Hillary. Be specific, cite sources please.
> Particularly, I would like SPECIFICS about what laws Hillary actually broke with her illegal email server (i.e Titles/Codes, Statues etc).

OP - get on this:

> youtube.com/watch?v=9GWeBpvqyUw

> Fox News' Bret Baier: Hillary Should Be Disqualified From Holding Office

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally:

a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

I mean yeah, okay. How does this negate the LARP accusation? I suppose nothing could, honestly. I'm just stirring the pot here anyway.

My advice is to ignore the satanic shit for now and focus on the actual crimes being committed that are provable, mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

What happened to ignorance of the law doesn't excuse breaking said law?

So she had no intent to do so (she did), but she still mishandled classified information that got leaked to at least four other countries. Lock her up. MAGA

We need proof of your friend, user. I've put so much fucking energy into this election and I've gotten little.

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

The senator said this lapse proves she is not capable of keeping the country safe.

"That goes to show just how reckless and careless her decision was to put that kind of highly classified information on a private server. And I think her judgment is not suited to keep this country safe," he said.

washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

Your buddy is paranoid about that data table being recognized? Probably smart. Don't fuck up and decide to commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head two times.

Has OP delivered any glad tidings?

Double dubs... what would you like?

Some god tier Czech user dumped lots of stuff today. I just hope he knows his effort might make it to thousands of people:
Also important, assange saying the leaks were American dissent by patriots
Child trafficking and pedo ring