What are Sup Forums's thoughts on punks?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on punks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WPG6Ak5FASk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

selfish degenerates
they dont bring anything valuable to the table
no vision, no hope, no morals

Love the music, the message is fucking stupid tho

mostly good old working class conservative boys

Misguided cucks.

its funny how modern "punks" pretty much worship gov policy

Sid Vicious is the embodiment of Sup Forums, no real political views, just intentionally provocative, incorrect and anti zeitgeist

i think those black niggers should get off my lawn

Lots of anger. Not much skill with their instruments, though. Poor quality music.

Beats the fuck out of the SJW faggots we have now. The music was way more energetic.

They weren't pro mass immigration and were happy with a lower class lifestyle.

They were cool, when they weren't cool, now that they are cool, they aren't cool anymore.

youtu.be/WPG6Ak5FASk

We had this thread yesterday. Go look in the archive.

When I see aged men who still have that "punk" in them while being in their 50's, I wonder... Are they degenerates with peter pan syndromes, or actually really based? Age has likely cooled down their anger but hasn't broken their will to go against what is considered "correct" for men of their age.

More violent, drugged up, less pussified version of today's leftist idiots.
Some things never change.

I sure do miss punk music though.

Idiot, check out the minute men.

Underrated post

Former punk here. Degenerates who blame the world but offer no solutions. I turned 360 and walked away, Became a skin and never looked back.

Literally nigger rapper prototypes

>insult the basis of the nation
>Rebel against everything for the sake of it
>promote drug usage
>And criminality

i personally know few of those men too
they are genuinely fun to hang out with at pubs or celebrations, parties ... but years in punk dont develope the usual calm, reasonable views on life other old men have

If you study the origin of the movement you really cant' find a better definition than
FASHION VICTIMS

360?

Idiot, you are the ONLY person who ever heard of the minutemen. Punks were NOT good with their instruments (Except maybe skin flute). You might be able to name ONE obscure band who obviously did NOT make good music. You are probably the only person who ever bought one of their records. Idiot.

Actually you're wrong. Lots of punk bands were good with their instruments. GBH, the virus, the Casualties got really good as time went on, u.k. subs, Lars frederiksen and the bastards. All played the hell out of their instruments.

Hello, newfriend!
:))