Did she bribe/threaten him?

Did she bribe/threaten him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No need. Same gang, same script, same master.

Only Trump can save us now.

Feeling kind of low energy to be honest. How can he even win when literally everything is rigged against him? Would not surprise me at this point if they just rigged the results

No, there just wasn't anything incriminating. Considering Trump's entire argument against Hillary has been MUH E-MAILS it's safe to say this ride is over.

he just didn't want to commit suicide

The man loves his family.

That's all.

Don't be fooled by the sideshow, Trump has this sewn up as long as everyone who can vote takes the time to get it done.

Think of the river of liberal sjw tears we will bathe in on Wednesday.

CHROME ME BRO! WITNESS THIS!!!!

>Did she bribe/threaten him?

>NYPD threatening to take action
>FBI agents upset
>Re-open case
>everyone backs off and leaves it to him
>pretty much immune while this is going on
>2 days before the election
>lol she's clear guys
>no one has time to make a case against her

She did neither, this was probably a joint plan on their part all along. They fucked the country good.

There is still the foundation.

Dude I don't even fucking know anymore.

My faith in any branch of our government, any politician, any official, from any party is at fucking ZERO right now.

Yeah having to double tap himself in the back of the head just wasn't worth it

He was always with the Dems. He was probably pressured by the mutiny within the FBI to come out the second time but had always planned on rescinding this close to the election so the rest of the agency can't react accordingly.

Who the fuck put that fag in charge of the FBI anyway?
Who makes those appointments?

I feel bad for you guys. This election pretty much showed how non-exostent your democracy is. You guys deserve better than this

Blackmailed pedophile. Only way to get power these days.

Yeah, Hillary would say that it would be a bloody, bloody shame if something—something nasty—were to happen to Comey's family. Bloody shame.

Existent*

This might be too late, the fact that they found nothing really goes to the incompetence and unprofessionalism of Comey and many in the FBI over the last week.

Law enforcement meddled in a US election for absolutely no reason other than FBI agents who thought actively leaking confidential information was worth it to attack someone who handled confidential information irresponsibly but never intentionally mishandled it. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

don't be low energy, that's what they want, let the anger flow through you and fuel even HIGHER energy

Obama did.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

This guy is just another torturer working with the clintons so that he doesn't have to face justice or might have an earlier ufo evacuation trip to go back to his master's base.

Thanks for the sympathies, friend.

The whole FBI thing was to divert attention from the fact that the system is rigged and Hillary will win regardless of the outcome.

Shame - you're in the greatest country on earth. You know that there have always been slimes who try to fuck it up for everyone else.

We'll drain this swamp and put things right, but it's on you, me, all of us to fight for our right to party...

>at this point

I cried in April when I realized my voting machines were owned by clinton foundation donors with no receipt or paper backup to even do any kind of recount other than glancing at a screen and seeing the value of 1 number

It's been rigged since at least 2000

Oddly enough, that's how long we've been full time dickin in the Middle East through 3 or 4 wars we need be no part of

History making first woman president though!!!!

Pedos of a feather stick together.

Nice rack. Nice false argument that mishandling doesn't equate to criminality - it does.

And then our speaker of the House weeks ago referring to you, Director Comey, said, "I do believe that his integrity is unequaled." So your integrity was -- it was unanimous about your integrity before you came to your conclusion, but after, not so much. That's troubling.

And I want to give you a chance, Director Comey, how do you respond to that? How important to you is maintaining your integrity before the nation?

>COMEY: I think the only two things I have in life that matter are the love of my family and friends and, my integrity

Someone find this on video it's pretty chilling

Its our fault. We got complacent and lazy.

This might be the message we needed to wake up

Naw, man, there was no bribes or threats. Comey issued his first statement to do an end run around leakers within the FBI, and now is punishing the leakers with today's statement.

Not really, hillbots will follow blindely but independents will probably get that you cant vet 650000 emails in 9 days. Literally nore than 1 per second. NOT POSSIBLE

>This might be the message we needed to wake up

Waking up to the trigger being pulled doesn't do us much good unfortunately.

Once she's in the white house its a done fucking deal. America is over. Europe is going to look like a white nationalist utopia compared to what awaits us in 4 years.

That isn't true.

We still have power. The people can fight. The elite are few in number. Our founding fathers gave us our tools, and as scary as it may be, we may have to consider using them.

there is a power struggle going on in the FBI between the upper echelons and the people that actually do work