If he gives good arguments on why something is true or not, then it doesn't matter where the money comes from...

If he gives good arguments on why something is true or not, then it doesn't matter where the money comes from. Just b/c he might get some shekles from Sup Forums doesnt mean his arguments are invalid.

He's an ancapfag, he won't be singing any praises of Nazism because he's a retard who spergs out over taxes

that he dosnt change his work due to fear or losing money

i do hope he talks about the first world war, the 1918 commie revolution, drop some nice redpills for the normies. Im really unsure if he will talk about the holocaust, he is the only one who talks about race and all the other taboo subjects, but i dont know if he will touch this one.

but i think he will mostly talk about how nazism was bad and only possible with the state so state is bad, his usual bit

i pulled that bit out because of the use of the word

>concentrated

he's starting to scare me...

He would out debate both of you with ease.

NOT

AN

argument

It's going to be a 3 hour MUH HITLER WAS EVIL cringefest

My dubs don't need an argument

3 hours of "Holy shit Sup Forums nearly had me, ayy lmao wtfff"

hitler nigger fucked europe up

Stephen Molyneux, you're banned from my living room!

Well, he wont be wrong

somebody pls post the "but stefan I'm 6" non aggression one pls

Seriously though Stef grats on 500k, I really like it when you say "That's about as random/crazy/far-fetched as the Aussie wildlife"

MOLYMEME

So sick of this faggot getting spammed on Sup Forums

If you didn't know what a "punchable personality" is, watch 2 minutes of him talking. He thinks he's such a brilliant genius, such a wise SAGE imparting wisdom on his dumb viewers. Fuck him and fuck his sophomoric
"""philosophy""" rhetoric.

(you)

well man, i never said i would outdebate captain argument.
he would debate my pants off bro

>he thinks he's such a brilliant genius
You mistake him for Sargon of Cuckada.

Taxes are fucking theft bro.

>Awesome we got all these people
>Now give me your money Goyim or I'll quit!
>I mean it doesn't work without you. I'm not free after all
>Really you're paying for my service aren't you
>You would have started watching me even if you had to pay originally wouldn't you?
>Therefore give me some fucking money

>taxes are fucking theft

>giving me your money or I will lock you up and if you resist I will use force

How is that not theft?