What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896
youtube.com/watch?v=uzLoDhIAvcA
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shiieeet

Assange is a fag. He has nothing

Don't forget, whatever's coming is definitely fake.

He delivered on Brazile though, she lost her job and rep is tarnished

This will surely end Hillary's campaign....

they are gonna throw them a congratulation party when hillary wins

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING DO IT ALREADY TIME'S RUNNING OUT

This. It's also illegal to read anything from wikileaks.

They're LARPing and have nothing.

This will end Hillary's campaign for sure, believe me!

another nothingburger being touted as something in order to gain attention from you right wing retards

works every fucking time

Freesom to read is im the comsrituriom

Probably a surprise for Tim Kaine we didn't find because everyone was too busy searching up what toppings everyone likes on their pizza.

nothingburger is now copypasta
you have no power here CTR

Only CNN can do that, it's illegal for you though

NOT PRESIDENT KAINE.

JEW IT NOW JEW IT NOW

>>>/reddit/

underrated, and depressingly true

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/gallows/

THE SURPRISE IS A DAMAGING LEAK THAT WILL MAKE TIM KAINE PRESIDENT.

They can just kill everybody in a rally and get away with it, I'm tired with this impunity shit for Dems.

This

Get bent

>WE'RE GONNA DROP A BOMBSHELL THIS TIME, WE SWEAR

t. Increasingly nervous hermit.

>tee hee they'll never see it coming

This shit ain't cute anymore

How long ago was this even tweeted? Can't find it and you so obviously cut off the date...

If the media wasn't completely controlled by kikes most all of the wikileaks would've been bombshells.

October 20th.

I keep looking. After the Donna Bitchville leak I have faith its coming, and coming soon.

Half the DNC power brokers have resigned in disgrace. What does Assange have to be nervous about?

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

October 20.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789226617495248896

It was before they got Brazile fired, but still no word on what they had for Kaine.

She's still running the DNC though.

>What did they mean by this?
Why, he meant nothing at all. Julianne Assange is a shit tier troll just like the rest of the assholes. They hype everything and deliver nothing, much like a ten thousand dollar whore. When you wake up in the morning, and the coke and money are all gone, you look over and see a cum stained hooker with a face like a glazed doughnut and think to yourself "What the fuck was I thinking?"

I htink it has something to do with
>pic related

She's interim chair. That will end. And she lost her real job with CNN.

holy shit... the BIG GUNS are coming out tomorrow, aren't they?

It's sarcasm

Brazile leak already happened.
Wikileaks cucked themselves by saving last oppo to be insignificant "Clinton maid printed out emails that were later posthumously classified."
There's no Wikileaks oppo left and the email probe is over. I think its time to pack it in.
It has been a really good run but even a cursory glance at the EV numbers is fucking horrific for Trump.
Its been really fun guys. See you again in 4 years!

The TK leak was just that he was picked out in mid 2015 as shown in the coordination emails with DNC folks that are now fired and gone.

Assange doesn't have anything left. Best we can get is some FBI user running to faux news lol get ready for madame presidente

>oppo

only you faggots say this word, you know that right?

Uh no. Assange thought the worst leak out there was that hillary knew ISIS was being funded Qatar and the Sauds. Turns out the worst leak thus far has been Spirit Cooking. Who'd thought eh?

She left CNN because she took the dnc job though?

Wikileaks promised "phase 3" this week.

Also, Hillary's camp is already saying any major "whopper" released by wikileaks is "probably fake".

Shit is about to go down.

They literally have one day left though lol.

If this shit is big enough, it'll have an impact.

The fact that the Clinton campaign is already covering up for it before it even leaked, is a major tell.

As I understand, she stopped working there to do the interim chair thing, but still had ties to them, and presumably would have returned to working with them once a new chair was formally decided upon. Now those ties are cut, and it was noted as explicitly because of her leaking questions.

Trump is LIVE!
youtube.com/watch?v=uzLoDhIAvcA

In theory, if something is serious enough, it could turn more electors. The electoral college votes in December.

She'll get a job with Hillary after. Like DWS

fuck why are they leaving this shit so last minute. If they're really had something you'd think it would be released already

True but if we're relying on the electoral college to fix things...

Some of us have been trying to redpill the board to the simple fact that libs only care about their own entitlements, agendas, quest for victimhood, and feels.

Thats all you get with the 20 or so neurons libs have left to connect on the service of rational thought.

It must be sensational infotainment which feeds into their own victim complex or it is nothing.

thanks for correcting the record.

I tried. CTR did an impressive job pushing that bullshit.

Optimistically, if they released a "bombshell" leak a few days ago, the DNC could have easily replaced HRC with Bernie, and he probably would have won since not enough people have early voted/Berners are abstaining.

I'm guessing a quarter of HRC's votes are in now, so anyone they replace her with would not get as much as Trump.

Literally nothing for the one millionth time this year. Fuck Wikileaks.

However, Assange has claimed multiple times that he thinks Hillary is going to win.

Wikileaks has been great. You're thinking of literally everyone else.

i tried also. sad

SPREAD THIS VIDEO AMONG LATINOS

youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

They're probably saving it to take him down when he is pushed into the Presidency after Hillary dies or is indicted

OFFICIAL REMINDER:
IT IS ILLEGAL TO READ THESE DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE FAKE ANYWAY

What the fuck are those wikifaggots playing at? They should have got everything out already.

So wait, you think it's illegal for Clinton to have the documents on her computer, but somehow legal for everyone else?

>if they released a "bombshell" leak a few days ago, the DNC could have easily replaced HRC with Bernie
That would confuse the fuck out of normies who were planning on voting for Clinton.

HEY GUYS! COME HERE CHECK OUT THIS NEW FAG! LOOK!

Maybe they were psyching him, or maybe they were referring to that he knew about his vp nomination long in advance and lied about it.