IYeb! is so weak

he wont even get singles

What the fuck

Damn Jebbie sucks at everything

>Kek's """humor"""

Pretty good Serfia

It's gonna be a landslide.

fucking kek

POOR YEB. SUCH LOW ENERGY. I ON THE OTHER HAND WILL GET SINGLES. THE BEST SINGLES. BELIEVE ME.

fucking kek

hey nigger that's my line

fucking kek

NO BULLY JEB

what the fuck

Ilinois JebHead here - I'll be writing in for the only man capable of fixing this mess.

He's gonna take the ripened avocados (establishment), mash them to a smooth puree, chop onions (taxes) and garnish with lime and cilantro (race war)

fucking kek

At least jeb would have actually won against Hillary

Nice trips

Nice dubs

Nice pali.

I got a warning for getting doubles yesterday. Literally nothing but GET images and posts here yet I get a fucking warning for the only time I've ever posted it.

Mods are fags.

please clap

Checked Guac man
SLOW AND STEADY

if you don't get flagged by the refs sometimes you're not playing hard enough

> a fucking leaf
But nah, he wouldn't. None of the conservative line-up would have. The people want someone to shake up the establishment. Not a single one of the other Republican candidates would have the balls to call Hillary out on her endless corruption. And people wouldn't be enthusiastic about them either, at best they'd just vote Republican like they always do because they want the Democrats out.

I haven't seen the FMSU guacabowl Jeb in quite some time. I know one of you niggers has it.

Since november 3rd i get everyday 1 day ban cuz of threads like these before that 15 day ban cuz of banned text of (((ctr name)))

SUUUUUUUUUURGE

kek'd

I am jeb, fear me

Not so fast Jeb!

The numbers never lie

>that one serb who is obsessed with gets
The serb finally broke down and got a post counter.

>Won't get singles
>Gets dubs instead
>Double 0's
NOYCE

Slow and steady