ITS OGRE

ITS OGRE

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/no-hillary-did-not-commit-a-crime-at-least-based-on-what-we-know-today/
archive.is/2d0ab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pocket full of clinton money
>gets questioned why as to she won't be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

really puzzling my cerebral cortex

>still no grand jury

Yup, bribed

Looks like they managed to kidnap Comey's family again.

goddam, FBI, make up your fucking mind

Meanwhile, with the Clinton foundation investigations...

>Comey reopens investigation
>RESIGN! THIS IS TERRIBLE! HE'S WORKING FOR THE RUSSIANS!
>doesn't change initial ruling
>HA! SUCK ON IT!

Hmmmmm

We did it fellow Hilldawgs. Drumpf has no chance now.

This just makes people see how rigged it really is.

If anything it will encourage more Trump voters to go out and vote.

She's fucked.

Not American, but this looks very suspicious. This would not give me any confidence to vote, if anything: the opposite.

>current year
>still thinking fbi have any power

They have. The FBI is thoroughly corrupt and rightwing, but they HAVE FUCKING NOTHING. They want to prosecute Hillary so fucking bad they can taste it with the taste buds in their assholes, but they don't fucking have anything on her and they're not bold enough yet to attempt to fabricate anything.

The FBI is corrupt? Obviously.
All the more reason to vote DJ Trump

tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

It was expected but she is still under investigation by the NYPD

Guys....

Its over.

Now people will feel okay voting for her. I thought the FBI said it would take MONTHS to determine, and that they wouldn't have an answer until """"""""after"""""""" the electuon....

What the fuck happened?

corruption.

If Hilarity wins we get world war?

It was a stunt to conveniently find her "innocent" (again) a few days before the election. I suspected this was a possibility back when Comey made his announcement last week.

The emails were hurting her. She knew it. So she organized this to make her look less corrupt.

>Comey restarts the investigation
>"Yes, knew he was on our side, based FBI, Clinton BTFO!"

>FBI finds nothing of note
>"WTF, paid off by the Clintons, can't be trusted, fucking shills!"

Nov 8th gonna hit Drumpftards hard.

Fuck Shitlery

Let's hope to God that that bitch loses

>that image
what did they mean by this?

>Still trying this hard
I mean I realize this is your job, but the orange clown lost.

1. Classified information must be stored in authorised locations
2. Secretaries of state will receive classified information as part of their job
3. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state
4. Hillary Clinton stored the information she received in an unauthorised location

Action and intent - she broke the law but Comey refuses to accept there was syllogistic intent

>I mean I realize this is your job, but the orange clown lost.
Doesn't look good but we shall see in a couple days

They've already decided the election is rigged. That's all we're going to be hearing for the next 8 years.

Its been over for months. Drumphtards just live in an echo chamber.

Tell me: what is the penalty for this? I don't just mean in your opinion. I mean on the books. Take your time.

>intent
Obviously not true and you know it.

Then let's shut them up. The right needs to be made utterly irrelevant in this country from this election forward. They need to be reminded of how wrong, evil and ignorant they are on a daily basis by simply taking the things they say and showing the public they're factually inaccurate.

Something is coming. I don't know what it is, but this is too creepy.

Nah fuck that map nigga I want Hillary to deliver beatdownicus maximus.

The penalty is up to ten years imprisonment and/or a fine

Please refute how she did not intend to act with gross negligence in the handling of classified information based on this logic:

1. Classified information must be stored in authorised locations. Failing to store classified information correctly is considered an act of gross negligence.
2. Secretaries of state will receive classified information as part of their job
3. Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, and therefore knew she would be receiving classified information
4. Hillary Clinton stored the information she received in an unauthorised location, therefore knowingly handling classified information with gross negligence

>shouldn't face

No, it's called having an entire case public, with all the evidence present that that entails, while Hillary having the strongest legal team in the known universe. It's prudent to fight a losing battle.

*not fight

>Its been over for months. Drumphtards just live in an echo chamber
It reminds me of how right up until the very day he lost Sup Forums and other wingtard outlets were screeching that Romney was killing it, he was going to landslide, etc etc. This keeps happening because as you say, they live in an echo chamber and won't trust any media sources which don't already agree with them.

>The penalty is up to ten years imprisonment and/or a fine
Source.

>Please refute how she did not intend to act with gross negligence
That literally doesn't make any sense. What would there be to gain? She acted with negligence, but the definition of negligence pretty much precludes criminal intent you fucking moron.

"(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."
18 U.S. Code § 793

>That literally doesn't make any sense. What would there be to gain?
How about you actually read my argument? I'm not interested in answering what her motives for acting with gross negligence were. She acted was intentionally negligent.
>the definition of negligence pretty much precludes criminal intent you fucking moron.
No it doesn't. You can leave a child in the car on a hot day knowing they might die, but you don't want to have to deal with them pissing their pants in the supermarket.
If you think negligence actually precludes criminal intent, why did Comey demand intent for indictment? Was he purposely setting it up so she could never be indicted, because in your opinion intent and negligence are mutually exclusive?
Try addressing my argument at least once

Jokes on them, dying in battle defending myself and my people is the greatest honor in my religion.

smilinganscestors.jpeg

>wanting to die in siberia for democrats

Watch as you don't get a reply. A favorite argument of hillshills is to go MUH SOURCE MUH SOURCE in the hopes that you won't take the time to go dig up something anyone with two brain cells interested in the topic already has.

Not when you are handling classified material dingus.

Generals have been fired for less.

McDonalds wouldn't even hire me if I was under an FBI investigation but she can run for the most important position of public office on earth.

This shit is rigged as fuck senpai

Fuck trump is going to loose

>implying Clinton or Trump stand a chance

SLOW AND STEADY

She got cleared twice! Wow, she's twice as innocent!

Stupid retards. Threadly reminder that nobody likes Hillary.

Except you overlooked an important part here. Nothing of value was stolen. Therefore no charge. Therefore, better luck next obstruction. Also, drop the fucking proxy. What the hell is up with you FBI shills and your fucking out of country proxies?

>How about you actually read my argument?
I've read your argument. It's stupid.

>She acted was intentionally negligent.
That's a real retarded argument sir. Nobody disagrees it was dumb. But saying it was intentionally criminal is just more of the same reason nobody takes anything the right says seriously anymore.

>Try addressing my argument at least once
Alright, how direct is this: Your argument is fucking retarded.

Threadly reminder: Donald Trump is THE MOST HATED candidate in American history. I love how you morons keep conveniently forgetting this fact.

>Muh Youtube views!
That's because the right spends all of its fucking time on the internet in its parents' basements watching Alex Jones videos. Everyone else is doing shit with their lives.

>Except you overlooked an important part here. Nothing of value was stolen.
Nice shift of the goalposts, retard.

It's embarassing how a potato nigger is owning you

the damage has already been done

Intent doesn't fucking matter and why does every fucking goy buy this line. She broken the fucking law and knew it. They don't have to prove that it was intent. They just throw that line out there to trick people. What? The secretary of fucking state can just say "whoopsies guys! I didn't know"? No. They have everything they need to nail her ass but our government is so fucking corrupted it needs to be wiped clean the fuck out.

It's CTR shilling overdrive

This.
Exposing the hypocrisy might make it backfire.

>Nice shift of the goalposts, retard.
My inaccurate assumption was that he was ignorant of any law in this regard and was just repeating what he'd heard like most trumpshits. I can't say I'm surprised someone dug up a law and started circulating it on rightwing blogs. Congrats. You retards can copy paste. You're still wrong.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/no-hillary-did-not-commit-a-crime-at-least-based-on-what-we-know-today/

Hillary is never going to prison over muh emails. Now gather yourselves back up, because you have a nice long 4+ years of obstructionism and critical theory to practice.

hate trumps fags

>Nothing of value was stolen

Yet we keep hearing about her server was hacked multiple times which makes it fairly likely the classified documents were stolen.

Are you saying that you trust the media? Lmaoing at your fucking life right now, dipshit. Good goy

HI BINYAMIN WHALEBONE

Jews

>not intentionally criminal
>didn't intentionally delete 33 thousand emails after being subpoenaed
GET READY FOR THE GAS CHAMBERS KIKE YOUR SHIT IS UNFORGIVABLE

Then why hasn't the irl shitposter Assange revealed those yet? YOU HAVE NOTHING. DEAL WITH IT. Go cry in your corner, get over it and put your big boy pants on and go back to work. We keep hearing about it because the entire MO of the right is to incessantly throw shit hoping, praying something sticks.

>after being subpoenaed
BEFORE, shill. Before.

Comey claimed that it would be setting a precedent for him to recommend charges based on the statute without intent. He said that historically there was great concern about the fact intent isn't demanded by the wording of the law, and that nobody has been indicted under this statute without intent.

I agree that intent isn't needed to recommend charges, but I am saying that even if you think intent is required, you can prove she acted with intent based on the logic I outlined.

she is satan

I told you guys it was a setup and Comey would recommend no charges again right before the election to shutdown claims of her corruption and incompetence. This wss so obviously planned it's ridiculous.

>FBI needed almost 18 months to process 30,000 emails from Clinton and now they have allegedly processed 650,000 in 1 week.

Hmm. Really makes you think.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Fun fact: The law says nothing about intent. Intent is irrelevant to the legal statute violated.

Just having the documents is a felony. Intent to have them means nothing. Its about POSSESSION.

Do you have classified documents at home when you're not supposed to?

>No
You're innocent

>Yes
You're guilty

Intent means nothing and the crux of the defense against her is a manufactured requirement that is not a part of the law. It was specifically pencilled in by Comey to protect her. She was found to have not broken a law because they rewrote the law on the fly to save her.

Anyone else; you, me,whoever, would have gotten nailed the fucking wall.

They said in Junly she was not going to be investigated because she was Hillary, literally:
>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

That, also with the primary issue than they spent time close to two weeks investigating 650k emails (supposedly clearing duplicates and irrelevant ones) yet they spent how much, two months probing 30k? Probing because her kike lawyers said there was "personal information :( do not read" and the fucking Bureau of Investigation couldn't do its fucking job.

FBI is compromised, I don't know how you Americans will have to deal with this kind of shit from today.

Do you guys think that other investigating bodies (i.e. interpol, etc.) are looking into this case?
I mean, the US' FBI might look the other way because of the current political climate but other organizations might not let this slide.

"Drumpf"

0/10 for you sir.

>Clinton stores classified information on her server

Confirmed by FBI investigation

>Clinton server hacked multiple times

>Hackers confirmed to have access to classified information

Sure we can't prove WHAT they had access to and what they may have taken, but the fact that it happened only due to her negligence is at least worth pursuing. Not saying it is enough for a conviction, but this was a huge lapse in judgement on her part and should be brought up as a question of her ability to handle classified information in the future.

Literally some of the worst bait I've ever seen, shills should feel bad.

>before

It was after

Even Clinton herself does not dispute that she had documents she wasn't supposed to. She'd on film telling congress that the emails were about fucking yoga.

Already we have two counts, one for failing to return all classified documents upon leaving the state department, and the other for perjury.

The truth is that Comey was always a wease, he's just another political pawn trying to save his ass from the crossfire.
Thinking that he would do something right for a change was a mistake.

Don't worry about, just vote. That's all you have to do is vote, and get everyone you know to vote.

Tokyo Rose is transmitting non-stop.
You, just remember your mission.

*weasel

There's no fucking justice in the world, is there?

This isn't fucking right...

Isn't right...

You mean if Trump loses?

>were done and still cant press charges because its Hillary
>FBI worked trough the over half a million mails in less than a week.

Wait what? How?

I'm going to tell you Homosexual Americans a FACT.

In Fiji, when tribes would war with each other, they'd capture male warriors from the opposing tribe, castrate them, and then let the warriors live among the enemy village for a year, fattening them up and softening their meat because human muscle is very very tough to try and eat.

The Warriors would stop producing testosterone and come to terms very quickly with their fate that a year from now they'd be eaten. SO they'd wave at all the village women, they couldn't fuck, talk to the village children they could never have or see their own again back home, and help the village men farm and build, until the day come that they themselves were fat and docile and soft enough to be put into the pot.

They'd never try and escape or run
They'd never try and fight
They'd never try and debate their way out of their fate

JUST 100% SERVITUDE

This is Modern USA.

You are all women- you deserve a woman leader.

>FBI
>prosecute
>doj
>Loretta lunch

This your first thread retard?

>said the australian

Wow, never saw that one coming.

Go put your fucking tampon in you piss weak cunt

>said the Australian

HHAHAHHA
>ur argument is stupld
You conceded by saying that
JAJAJJAJJANA

>implying america will be around for 8 more years
Not to mention Sup Forums and the internet as a whole will be shutdown/censored

Its been a stunt since the start and these "rogue agents" are nothing but fucking rumours with no substance.

Look I support Trump like most people here but I knew this exact thing was going to happen the minute I heard the FBI re opened the case.

That a few days before polling day they would come out again and remind the public that Hillary is innocent and doing nothing wrong.

Obama was the final nail in the coffin for America. He allowed millions of illegals in the country and now they literally control your democracy.

Its over. War is all that's left.

That just proves the FBI is corrupt after all

Really glad trumps gonna lose

what the fuck is this shit?

archive.is/2d0ab

it's not even up on their website and it won't be until tomorrow apparently

Every thread is full of CTR working overtime. They're scared. Palpable desperation.

>You are all women- you deserve a woman leader.

This

Everyone will come to the conclusion that the Adam and Eve story is a warning to humanity.

Letting your women have control over the running of a society leads to extinction.

As my mother has been saying lately "Half the men in America seem to be gay from what I see of their television" and it seems to be the truth.

Those that aren't gay are obsessed with sports or vidya and don't give a shit about politics.

Its over America and il include Europe in as well.

Your destiny is to be ruled by incompetent women and brown people who hate you.

Why does everyone talk about the emails, and not the clinton foundation?

Is there any chance at all it's a triple bluff?
The emails case was reopened, now reclosed.
But he never mention the foundation case or the third one.