Batman vs Two-Face

It’s been out for a month. Did anyone see this or Return of the Caped Crusaders? I loved them both. Shatner was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2017/10/we-could-get-more-batman-66-animated-films-which-is-confusing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fun facts bump:
>two face was considered too gruesome back in 1966. They had Clint Eastwood lined up to play him, but the idea was scrapped.
>this rights to this show were so fucked up after it aired that it couldn’t be directly referenced by DC or Warner for over 40 years
>after DC got control of the rights back, they made the Batman’66 comics. They often introduce newer villains into the mix in 1960s style.
>this movie chose two face as the villain because he is the most iconic one missing from the original series, and now they can do him

I still can't believe no one has uploaded the bonus Harley Quinn scene from the Blu-Ray.

I quite dug this. It got pretty dark towards the end.

>Adam West died and we will never get the animated Wonder Woman crossover with Lynda Carter
Feels bad man

They include THE Sup Forums spoiler image in it

2nd fun facts bump
>the success of the previous movie and this one sparked interest in a Wonder Woman ‘77 animated movie.
>the second cat woman, lee merriweather, is a VA in this feature
>The Joker’s actor, Caser Romero, refused to shave his mustache so they put the makeup over it
>Burgess Meredith’s performance as penguin became the standard for the character until Danny Devito’s performance
>Burt Ward was almost the main star of “The Graduate”

>sparked interest in a Wonder Woman ‘77 animated movie.

>tfw we'll never have a Batman 66 meets Wonder Woman 77 animated movie with West and Carter
It's not fair. DC took to fucking long to do something like this.

Didn't Burt Ward come out recently and say that maybe West recorded dialogue fr a 3rd movie?

kotaku.com.au/2017/10/we-could-get-more-batman-66-animated-films-which-is-confusing/
Yeah, no one knows for sure.
Tl;dr: Burt Ward says more will come if this one does well.

The rights were in fucking limbo between Fox, ABC, and Greenway until 2014. DC had to wait in line for them. The show was never officially on home video or dvd until then. Only the 1966 movie was available. The first movie was done for 50th anniversary of the show.

>The rights were in fucking limbo between Fox, ABC, and Greenway until 2014.
>Batman '66 comic
>Publication date July 2013
?

>>the second cat woman, lee merriweather, is a VA in this feature
Is she the one who swapped costumes with Julie Newmar Catwoman during the jailbreak? I intended to check the credits after that joke but forgot to do it.

It's not just that but DC low-prioritized it for a decade or so, mainly because they wanted to get away from the image of Batman '66.

Also it wouldn't surprise me if stuff like Brave and the Bold or Adam West's career revival might've helped contribute to the decision to go ahead and work on untangling the rights.

What happens in the scene?

Just hearing about this now. DC doesn't advertise their Adam West films very well.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Clint Eastwood was actually meant to be the Paul Sloane "imposter" Two-Face (being passed off as the original), rather than Harvey himself. He was going to have his face disfigured in a TV studio accident or something like that, but people tend to drop that part because nobody gives a shit about silver age legacy villains.

It's not big. Harley busts Joker out of prison with her new outfit.

Cool

Don't forget it was originally going to be a team up with Poison Ivy before they realized that overcomplicated the story, and cut her out.

>Wally Wingert voices my favorite Riddler
>Does a perfect impression of my second favorite Riddler
Top notch, man.

Yeah they were pretty good

>this rights to this show were so fucked up after it aired that it couldn’t be directly referenced by DC or Warner for over 40 years
The way I understand it was Fox and William Dozier had 50/50 rights to the show and DC/Warner owns Batman and the related characters (but they couldn't use the costumes from the show in comics or cartoons). When Dozier died, he left his kids his rights to the Batman program. The kids thought it was useless since they didn't own the Batman characters, so they gave their rights to DC/Warner. Warner was getting ready to do the Gotham tv show, and made a deal with Fox saying "you can air this new Batman show on your network if we can work together and release the old Batman show on DVD" and then Conan O'Brian of all people broke the news on twitter.