Why won't they kill this show?

It's clearly been over since the first movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It got better after the second movie and it still uses construction.

Meh. Its still pretty cringy to me. It got pretty Family Guy-ish after the second movie, which while better than the time in between the movies, is still not good.

Until Nick has something that ass rapes Korra and matches up to Mr.Bug Goes to Town Nick has to leach off the Sponge.

If only Savino hadn't been such a perv, he may have had a chance to kill the sponge.

Dude we been though this, Savino butchered Dexter & PPG and everything about The Loud House is just 1D garbage and every episode is the same plot over and over again.

If there was anyone that could of killed off the Sponge it would of been Bryke but then the shipping happen, and we all knew what happen next.

In short, put Korra to shame or get the fuck out of the industry as you're making Seymour Kneitel turn in his grave.

Mr. Enter is that you?

Shipping can work if done right. No one today does it well, though.

Shipping was the least of the problems with the garbage that was Korra. Even modern Spongebob is more enjoyable than that dreck.

Would you guys be sad if spongebob ended for good?

I'd be sad. Cause then i'd know it's the end of an era, and times are changing.

I heard Spongebob was getting a lot better recently.

I know Korra was trash but it wasn't that bad. Of course I only saw the first 3 eps

Nah. It should have died with dignity ages ago. Now it's just a naked cash grab.

And you believed it?

Better than shit doesn't mean good.

what?

>could of
put the chromosome in the bag

>Better than shit doesn't mean good.
Recent ratings are on par with and even better than classic spongebob

wow, an instant classic

I don't mean ratings as in how much it gets watched, I mean episode reviews. Which is a thing, apparently?

Damn kids have no taste.

Thats not taste, thats just kids wanting to be like their heroes James Rolfe and Doug Walker.

Spongebob killer, you say?
:^)

Nostalgia's supposed to mostly apply to old shit. NuSpongebob isn't old. Anything post-first movie really isn't nostalgia.

Yeah, Spongebob killer

It's mostly to have their own things to bitch about.
That is not it, you need quality on par to Mr.Bug Goes to Town to do that.

This shoe is top quality.

>Spongebob Squ-Ai-Repants

A sponge falls in love with a squirrel.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the squirrel's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the squirrel, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the squirrel he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the squirrel's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INTERSPECIES ROMANCE.

FINDS

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$355 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.
>Turned into a live-action movie by J.J. Abrams

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

No, 1D characters are a bad thing.

You want 3D characters, Hamtaro well not the best has said needed 3D characters.

It's getting there