Who will win Florida?

Who will win Florida?

What the fuck is with that name? HOw can you just have so many consanants? Fuck that.
>confusing a javelin with a vaulting pole
What the hell, man?

Bump

Sorry I got too excited.

Not the American people.

based Madame President

Nate Discharge says Trump

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: iuguAgz4) 11/06/16(Sun)16:27:15 No.96533935▶
>File: IMG_0145.png (211 KB, 1242x2208)
>Nate Discharge says Trump
His model doesn't factor in early voting where Clinton has had HUUUUUGE success

That face on that body

why do i keep seeing people posting our girl?

andrejczyk reads as andreychyk

DEAR GOD. WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE. litterally perfect if she lost a little it of weight

>literally perfect except for this thing that makes her perfect

I will.

THICC

CLAIMED
L
A
I
M
E
D

Trump 100% have you seen his tan?

Ayy that Pol is throwing a pole on Sup Forums

>perfect if she lost a little it of weight

low-t leaf faggot.

Even the id is tan.

From all actual data I saw, she didn't, but Trump's odds have been plummeting today.

SHE AIN'T FAT, BRUH, SHE'S JUST A LIL THICK

underrated

>if she lost a little it of weight

Kill yourself you fucking faggot kiddie.

very cute face but I dont know about her body.
I like THICC but I think shes just too muscular

I want to wrestle her.

>His model doesn't factor in early voting where Clinton has had HUUUUUGE success

What is this based on? As far as I can tell, the following is the voter numbers for early voting from Florida. Keep in mind this is the affiliation of the person casting the vote, not who they voted for...

Dem: 2,435,699
Rep: 2,403,171
Indep: 1,165,139
Other: 148,672

That gives the Dems an early vote lead of about 33k based on the registration of the voter. There are D's voting for Trump. Anyway, looking back historically, in 2008, the Dems had a lead of about 140k, they won 51-48.2, in 2012, the lead was about 50k, they won 50-49.1, so, now the lead stands at 32k, assuming that regression we're literally looking at 49.5 - 49.5.

That's even ignoring how many D's are voting Trump, R's aren't going to vote Hillary. And the allocation of all those people that voted who don't have a party affiliation. Usually those tend to swing more R than D.

You kidding me?
The weight's the best part.

she belongs to me

no shit, its the olympics. She will probably cut now that its over

100 bucks says she exclusively fucks Niggers

No problems with that, I would say that I am spanish.

Here's that great aussie posting again.

>lost weight
are you retarded?
she is a big girl with a huge muscle mass
perfect wife material

Don't forget the huge leap in Independents, which break for Trump greatly, and that he wins polls of on-day voters by like 7%.

>YWN HAVE YOUR HEAD CRUSHED BY HER THIGHS

FUCKING KILL ME ARGHHHHH

She is beautiful, but when I saw that sack-of-potatoes body shape, I realized why is she throwing spears for living.

I'd let her throw my javelin, if you catch my drift.

>regression we're literally looking at 49.5 - 49.5.
>yfw Trump wins because of electoral college shenanigans in Florida

I can already hear Hillary shouting rigged left, right, and center and the media conveniently ignoring that.

I'd throw my javelin her way, let her catch it.

>but when I saw that sack-of-potatoes body shape
This

She's tubby lads, look at her belly wobble when she runs, her legs look like tree trunks ffs, and her head is like a pea stuck on the fucking hulk... If she lost some weight she'd be good aye.

I don't know what the problem is. She is also 1,80m. Children would be strong and tall as bears.

You must be so young. I am 30 years old and I don't care at all. Read -

>no sources

Nah friendo sorry

>WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE
It says it right on her jersey. Polska. If you took a few moments to notice things you wouldn't be a dumb leaf

>I am 30 years old and I don't care at all
>Because I am old my opinion rules supreme

>You must be so young
Why does this matter? Yes I'm in my early 20s, but she's fat mate... The type of women you like is your business, but it's ironically immature to say that just because a person doesn't want to fuck a female bane they must be young; with implications of me being naive.

sign me up for some snu snu with her

goddamn

u are slav

sack of potatoes is sexy to you

>westerners like masculine women
No wonder you're all faggots.

Women should be soft and warm.

Exactly this, it'd feel like you were fucking a wrestler; When did we drop femininity for Hulk like traits?

>he doesn't want to get wrapped up in those strong thighs

are you guys even straight?

FL fag here. Everywhere I go I see Trump signs and supporters. My retarded family is voting dem.

Told them today I was going to vote 3rd party and I got the usual "you might as well vote for Trump" line.

>with implications of me being naive.

lol no, you got it wrong.

It's just that with years, you tend to have more perspective. Ten years ago I would have hated his body too.

But I don't care nowadays. Even less if she knows how to cook.

>Women should be soft and warm.

She looks soft and warm. Don't tell me that she looks "too masculine" for you please.

>Niggers
>in Poland

>But I don't care nowadays.
You don't care about a woman's' body? You'd fuck it as long as it has a vagina?

Personal preferences mate, some people like thick girls like OPs, some just like curvy or slim or (if you're weird) anorexic bitches.

>It's just that with years, you tend to have more perspective.
Maybe so, we'll see. But that type of woman just isn't my type, doesn't feel feminine when she'd be able to kill me with her bare hands. And I like my women gentle and feminine.