Do you ever reveal your powerlevel to your irl "friends"?

Do you ever reveal your powerlevel to your irl "friends"?

I live in Melbourne and everyone here is so eternally pozzed I can't even use the word "nationalism" without being called a nazi.

nationalism is for retard NEET losers who were too blue collar to learn history, now fuck off Straya or i'll fuck your tight asshole

>nationalism is for retard NEET losers who were too blue collar to learn history

Yeah because pride in ones nation and race has never resulted in the greatest civilizations on earth or anything.

Actually yes.

I don't give a fuck anymore.

oh is that how causality works you NEET fuckwit? oh wait no it's not, now shut the fuck up and get off American internet, Outback Retard

REQUESTING THE GAIUS AND AULUS SCREENCAP please

Neither I've really started showing my powerlevel in this election cycle, but the result is I now have like 2 bros left that I can talk to, and only one of them is on board with white nationalism, the other is a total cuck but he handles bantz well.

What happened to other friends?

People know I'm very far-right and very conservative and when politics it's the topic of conversation (in some social groups is very common in others not so much) I express my ideas and that's it.

I have a friends that says that south americans and moors are invading us.
I have another friend that says that we will have to move to South America because Islam and muslims and I say him, "Well, let's stop the coming and kick the ones that are here" and he responded me that that's racist. Some people will never wake up.

embarrassing bait

Merry Christmas

Um, these are two homosexuals in halloween costumes.

thx burger ill stay away from your country in compensation

Um O M G like wow

Junior in college rn. This election season has revealed to me all but one guy in my group of friends back home are cucks. Even my best friend from grades 7-12 is. Finally been referred to as a bigot by them on Cuckbook. Fuck em. My friends here who disagree with me politically are actually tolerant of me though.

>what happened to other friends

Melbourne brah
They hate me and think I'm a horrible person because I'm racially aware
Thats how brainwashed school and media have made them, turn on one of their oldest friends because I dont want mudskins ruining this country any further

I learned one of my friends was a white nationalist. We're still friends but I'm not white.

He just wanted white babies and wife. I can respect that, I just wanna work and make it towards the American dream. He can respect that.

We both revealed our powerlevel at one point

One of my "best mates" called me a 'sexist, racist, trump supporting bigot' unironically and blocked me, all because I said that feminists should stop bitching about "rape culture" in supposedly one of the safest cities on earth.
He's a biker and he talks like this kek
The level of POZ is palpable

I should point out that by "best mate" I mean it, I grew up with this guy, and he turns on me at the drop of a hat.

I'll never forgive the Jews for doing this to our people ;_;

>telling other people to learn history
>not realizing every nation in history before the middle of the 20th century was either an ethno-state or a multi-ethnic state with strict caste systems to segregate the different groups and keep the peace.

okie doke

Hey fellow Melbro, I'm in the exact same position

Yes, but most of them agree, so I don't worry much

I dont want to live here anymore but I dont want to leave my great job ;_;

me and my only irl friend are ironic Sup Forumslacks. He supports Trump purely out of meme magic, while I'm an unapologetic Hilldawg supporter. We're getting pizza election day.

that said we spout memes at each other all day

Christ. Fucking hang yourself.

I have a few times drunk, and my friends took it nicely they agreed with me.

gradually become more and more outrageous in a 'joking' manner

What's wrong, jealous you don't have a bro to share with your shitposting? Hey, you are here after all.