Scenes in the park

>scenes in the park
good
>all the scenes outside the park not involving anthony hopkins
fucking kill me
Also, the 2 big twists were obvious way before they were revealed.

Attached: westworld.jpg (768x432, 21K)

everything's obvious once you've seen the whole series. if you saw it coming, why did you bother to watch any of it?

>everything's obvious once you've seen the whole series. if you saw it coming, why did you bother to watch any of it?

They were obvious after like 2 episodes bro. Just because something was obvious dosen't mean it was bad.

Attached: 1522039621277.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

What's so funny, you little shit?

Attached: sadness-despair-depression-symbol-little-african-black-boy-crying-HJC2YE.jpg (1300x951, 131K)

best show on TV

starvin marvin obviously

because twists arent the sole reason to watch something
but they would have been far more impactful if they weren't so telegraphed

Reminder that Delores as 10/10 feet

Attached: Evan-Rachel-Wood-Feet-535709.jpg (3056x3000, 1006K)

Well it's great for brainlets like me and other brainlets like me. Albeit not too much of a brainlet. Average people won't like West World at all because they will find it too confusing. However people just a bit above average but not truly intelligent (like me) will like it.

Obviously you are too smart for it so go watch whatever is out there for truly gifted individuals like yourself.

Attached: Evan-Rachel-Wood-Feet-150262.jpg (2678x3000, 2.29M)

>They were obvious after like 2 episodes bro.
Imagine having to pretend you predicted everything instead of admitting you painstakingly followed every cringeworthy general on Sup Forums to spitball ideas you weren't capable of coming up with because you're just some retard who never grew out of reaction images.

>Also, the 2 big twists were obvious way before they were revealed.
no they where bloody not

>What door?
caught everyone by suprise

t. brainlet

Sorry kid. It was easy to see the "twists" 2 episodes in.

Attached: me looking at you.gif (245x276, 1.64M)

Lol if you didn't at least suspect Bernard being a robot then I don't know what to tell you.
Also, William=MIB was obvious once he started killing people, the fact that you see the photo that Dolores' father finds later on was just the icing on the cake. Everyone knew that twist at least a week before the finale.

I find it hard to believe that someone who reddit spaces and posts reaction images in the current year is that forward thinking.

at the time Sup Forums was going on about the miniature theory when i was one of the ones who thought it was more like momento so you are actually the brainlet

She cant compete.

Attached: dani_feet_17328566_1918328315068486_6863749590349250560_n-2.webm (640x640, 2.7M)

t. brainlet

whooooooo

>being this dumb

Attached: dani_feet_17387977_1256814374415355_3765414239473238016_n-1.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

nice responses yous wunna say it again postlet replylet?

you mad brainlet?

you madlet?

lel

>s1 ends with one of the 2 good characters dying
if MIB dies then im out

Honestly can't see why this show is praised and watched by so many.

>Delores actress sucks ass
>repetitive as fuck while not entertaining
>Maeve plotline is forced and terrible written
>Jimmi Simpson plotline has no influence on the current day plotline for a shitty twist basically making the only two good characters one
>robot uprising trope shit
>tries so hard to make you care for robots and fails

the meaeaeave storyline with the fucking scientist guys is a fucking atrocity.

>Bernard looking at Maeve's hard drive
>shaped like a maze
wow who could have ever put that together