China confirmed #1 cuck country

China confirmed #1 cuck country
Russia confirmed most based country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

China is literally just one giant trading company at this point.
they're just hiring more workers.

>France less accepting than USA
>but yet they have so much more rapefuggies

NOT HERE IN MINNESOTA WHAT THE FUCK TOO MANY SOMALIS HELP REEEEEEE

Russia is a hellhole, poor as fuck, even rapefugees know it, and it's the ONLY reason why there's zero of them here. Yet we have our own shitskins, far worse than Syrians, who rape us every day and cannot be punished

>Poland
>welcoming shitskins into their country

aaaaand in the bin it goes

who are your shitskins

>China
>Most welcoming
wtf? This has to be a mistake; Chinks are technically the most "racist" people in the world.

Chechens?

Ктo? Чypки?

proud mountain dzighits and churki
Fate worse than death.

Where is based Japan?

Why is the anglosphere so cucked

do you actually believe sandniggers want to move to the country that:
>has no gibsmedats
>treats low wage workers like shit
>use flamethrowers on muslim extremists
>won't hesitate to reverse on you after running you over so they don't have to pay your medical fees if you're dead

It's a good thing we are too insignificant to include in this.

What do you mean "cannot be punished"? Turn off your proxi, mate.

>Canada desperately wants to pass the title to some other country

I'm sorry, you have a ways to go my northern friend.

Aгa
Watch this video, for instance. They're making a Russian soldier fuck himself in the ass, using a bottle
They're allowed to do anything they want, no Syrian would do that to French soldiers
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE

Why do we even let ignorant isolationists like Poland in NATO?

&5 is the anglo cuck. The 24 % is us, true canadian, french speakign quebebros.

Fuck les osti d'anglais, christ de mange marde gauchistes, filles de putes batardisé

that shits fake nigger... no way uk is welcoming that welcoming to refugees voting conservative party and brexit suggests otherwise ... yet again another shit poll that fags like you eat up

Incorrect. 11% of France's population are immigrants, 14% of USA's is.

I for one don't want a single rapefugee in my continent, never mind in the country.

>UK
>continent

China only says that as a matter of politeness. It's part of the culture, someone would be ashamed if they said 'no' even if they hated it.

How the hell did they get that number in China? Remember they got 1.3+ bil of people, and more than half are villagers.

These fools can't even imagine the shit that'll happen

When a country like that is more based than yours than you have a serious problem, Nigel

China only accepts (covertly) North Korean refugees. Their entire experience of refugees is therefore people fleeing an actual, brutal dictatorship to live in peace and contribute to the host nation.
China is accepting of refugees, because they accept so few.

Chinese need to eat too.

49% of Aussies are for banning Muslim immigration (and 25% unsure). We welcome British refugees, Canadian refugees etc

>B-But muh cherrypicked infographics!

The type of refugees is pretty important.

I'm imagining the kind of refugees that China gets are North Koreans who are happy to assimilate into Chinese culture and society and start working. China isn't welcoming hostile foreigners in to collect welfare and vote in leftists.

woah what the fuck

Is swear in the last 8 years the black population has gone from 1% to 10% over here.