Hillary Clinton or Madam President General /hcg/

Rain or Shine Edition

Get in here Hildawgs let's talk about how Hillary took the election by storm.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Blue Florida

Just like her rallies. Nobody fucking cares.

What does that have to do with being a president?

>youtube
>all teens that can't vote
nice one

I wonder if nuclear winter will be comfy

There won't be any wars under Hillary

Can't wait to have a mom in the oval

CUTE PICS

GETCHA CUTE CLINTONS HEEYA twitter.com/knobdoorman

they are great

kek you're a joker aren't ya

Screencapping this so I can shame you when she goes full retard on Putin exactly like she's been saying she's going to do.

Just look at her. She's a fuckin embarrassment. Like Obama, world leaders won't respect her.

people like you have been crying war since the 50s

leaf faggot propagandist

thx

The most comfy. If you survive it's a good gig.

Killary supporters -> BTFO!

>rain or shine
>literally ended a rally because of rain

He's exactly right. People like you have been crying, on this board as well, for years about how every new Democrat presidency will result in nuclear war. Every single time you are proven wrong.

I dont want her to win by 300... I WANT a 500 electoral vote LANDSLIDE so deplorable bigot racist, lying facist pigs like Trump will never ever try to coup a western country again. And the world can move forward UNITED together, working for a BETTER future. The only way we can FIX the issues of our planet (climate change, WORLD hunger) is by working TOGETHER

Stronger Together

Spread this message.

hey guys i really would like it if hillary clinton would win this election, please help her win. It makes me feel good that there are so many good people even on a website like this! I love seeing people come together and defy the odds and rally around a good wholesome canidate.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face,

-MoneyMaker :)

Hey Eric.

amen. i'm with her no matter what

I'm very interested in the 'hildawg' phenomena.

Trump support on Sup Forums was very predictable, but support for Hillary is rather mysterious.

As far as I can tell you all fall in to one of the following three catagories;

>genuine Hillary supporters
>paid shills (personally I don't believe that these exist)
>trolls

So what is the distribution?

As far as I can tell all of her supporters are weird fetishists in love with Hillary or retarded boomers.

Can't wait for Hillary to be president desu

Her and Trudeau will get along really well I think. She's the candidate that the United States needs right now but edgelords on this board will disagree

Man, look at that crowd! It might even be ten people deep.

Even Rome, during its decline, never reached the depths to which America has already sunk.
If that sounds hard to believe, just try to imagine the following:
Picture the pomp and splendor of a Roman "Triumph" for a returning general at the head of
his legions; the blaring trumpets, the horses and chariot wheels clattering on the
cobblestones, the roar of the Roman crowd, the senators in white togas waiting in their dignity
on the steps of the Imperial palace, the marching, armored legions, helmets and swords
flashing in the sun, scarlet banners flying from their eagle, standards
Now, into the midst of this scene, picture a mob of Black Ethiopian slaves swarming from the
gutter over the palace steps shouting "F--- CAESAR!", carrying signs "Smash Roman Power,"
and singing "We Shall Overcome !"
Can you IMAGINE Rome, at its worst, ever tolerating this outrage?

>George Lincoln Rockwell - 1967.

>War obsessed shithole society complete with slaves, rampant homosexuality, poverty, disease, you name it
>comparable to the modern USA
Lmao you're so stupid

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING!!! :D

when ur so confident u can win so u look badass XD

is this an unironic thread?

I
BELEIVE
THAT
SHE
WILL
WIN