youtube.com/watch?v=by7R7xEbKPA
youtube.com/watch?v=CkG8kkHBNhs
youtube.com/watch?v=TTfc1haxIYY
youtube.com/watch?v=V6rnfYRfiiQ
youtu.be/6bNzAgJMYVE
youtu.be/m1umEFOoalw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fatman

On a scale of 1 to 10 how shit will jl be?

The last number of this post

10 being absolute shit?

streamable.com/f0f4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1eBfLGT6U8
youtube.com/watch?v=cfIUuRIVzmc
youtube.com/watch?v=xXFs-QI64oU
youtube.com/watch?v=NXKVU2K1OJo
youtube.com/watch?v=by7R7xEbKPA
youtube.com/watch?v=CkG8kkHBNhs
youtube.com/watch?v=TTfc1haxIYY

I'll say 15

So it'll be the best dc movie so far

is that prosthetics, or is Momoa actually a Neanderthal?

sounds about right

>LUNCH AIN'T OVER YET
I think I'm going to like the movie but fucking kek dude.

It's like someone put a muscle suit on Carl from Aqua Teen.

Atlanteans never had to invent fire.

tI will be pretty awful, but I'm glad that we're getting an Aquaman who's vaguely in the spirit of Brave and the Bold Aquaman. Not as funny, but at least there's some over the top-ness.

He's vaguely in the spirit of Lawrence from Office Space, don't delude yourself.
>two chicks at once

Jesus I didnt notice that. Looks like a (pre-STD) Klingon.

That belly....Can Fatman actually move with that shit.

If they made Batfleck's batvoice just a smidge more robotic he would be Brainiac.

>BREATHE IT IN
>THOSE'RE GAINS
>YOU'RE NOT BIG
>MEN ARE BIG

You will never, ever have Brainiac in a WB movie, should you live to be 100..
You'll have 20 flavors of Luthor though, that's safe to say.

Fat Drunk Batman is best Batman.

Fuck, I hate the Flash start running sfx.

Frank Millar Bats is THICC

>Millar
shush

Is that really the dialogue for this?

Bleeding out in crime alley, Bruce's parents taught him one lesson: that it's better to be on the right side of the gun than the wrong one.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6rnfYRfiiQ

I don't want Brainiac in a WB movie because he deserves better. That doesn't stop Affleck from sounding like a robot with a nasty cold though.

It fits like a cheap Holloween costume with the fake abs

There's too much lightning, it just looks weird.

Considering the shit he was going through while filming I can forgive the beer belly his wife left him, his wife threatened to deny him any custody and he literally was in and out of rehab during production. What I will not forgive is the grotesque goggles and shit choreography in some of Batmans "fights"(seriously it's not hard to superimpose Afflecks mouth) I mean the stuntman in BvS was phenomenal and even looked a little like him.

Hopefully they attribute it to him still learning the speedforce, though in canon Blue means you're farther along in it's use than yellow. Hence why Wally's lightening is blueish silver and Barrys is light yellow while black Wally is redish/orange.

>Hopefully they attribute it to him still learning the speedforce

They won't.

In a better Universe, a blue ring would be flying in your window right now.

What's with the try-hard skwad logo?

gotta be artsy.

It’s blue because Justice League has a bad case of Marc Webb TASM syndrome, purposely making it different so it’s not too similar to grant gustin flash

I'm betting it will be a solid 5 or 6 out of 10

Calm down mousketeer, Whedon has done plenty of reshoots so the movie will probably be full of quips and jokes, happy now?

Will they fuck?

I could go with Bear Mode Batman. If he was stronk enough to just wrestle and throw dudes through walls.

And his Opus period piece ended up bombing at the box office.

And the Botox he got to play the lead fucked up his face.

I rate on scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being "Avoid this movie at all costs, don't even watch it for free." and 5 being "Give this movie all your money."

JL looks like a 2 maybe a 1, but I try to reserve 1's for really terrible movies, like BvS, or Mac and Me.

let him say the word,you know which one.

SHAZAM!!!

Got to save something for December 2018

I wamt to see aquaman piledrive batmAn

Looks like a CGI shitfest.

there were quips in the trailers before Whedon took over you pee brain mongoloid.

I am notvgonna support rapist Ben Affleck.

#BoycottJL

Affleck got fat, Gadot still can't act, and the effects are total ass.

How did they fuck it up so bad?

Mac and Me is a national treasure.
youtu.be/6bNzAgJMYVE

caville confirms he reads comics and black suit

youtu.be/m1umEFOoalw

Cavill a cute

It looks decent by capesshit standards I don't see a big issue with it aside from Fatman reeshoots and Barry being a Woody Allen stereotype. Calm the fuck down. It's always company war faggots like you that ruin these comfy threads.

Super Stache

Yea I could go with that.

Gordon would take a liking to him.

>its another Sup Forums hates popular thing thread

>Cherry picking set photos in bad quality and acting like it's gonna be like that in the movie
It' like fucking clockwork

When was the last time that majority of Sup Forums actually liked a movie? I think it was Ant-man. fucking miss Antman threads. Sup Forums was happier then. Now mostly everyone is as depressing as Zack Snyder's characters.

2017 Sup Forums would hate ant man.

Put them on the HD TV to try and see how it might look on the big screen (and eventual BR) and it actually looks pretty great.

I thought the lighting in the 'World Needs Superman' scene was a bit shitty and washed out on my monitor, but looks good on the bigger screen. In fact, I think it's my favorite of the scenes, maybe just because of Alfred's half shocked and half saddened expression when Bruce notes that Superman is more human than him.

They have really refined the CGI too. In 1080 even Cyborg looks pretty good.

>Sup Forums was happier then

Sup Forums used to be the fucking shining beacon on this cursed site, the epitome of decency, passion and positivity. This board started dying in 2012, and Sup Forums is like 80% responsible for it.

>hating ant man
that would be the easy way to spot a contrarian

They're not set photos, they're from the latest trailer with the Whedon reshoots. It's going to be horrible.

No, They are From behind scene set videos. Dummy.

>Sup Forums used to be the fucking shining beacon on this cursed site, the epitome of decency, passion and positivity.
This is perhaps the spiciest meme in Sup Forums history, peppered with equal amounts delusion and nostalgia.

>there are people that honestly think affleck's abs in BvS weren't CGI
my sides

nah, Sup Forums fucked this place when they declared jihad on women and SJW's invaded en masse in response

Shouldn't chad be typing that from his phone on facebook?

"Hoypi"?

The movie will rocks, but you're all so salty to feeling the begging of this new age of heroes. Sup Forums is just a sad place if can't see the Justice League beacon of hope

Ahmed pls

Has a movie that's been reshot mid production ever turned out good?

and even then we had "where's the hype?" threads weeks up until release because Sup Forums has the attention span of a gnat.

Aquaman is supposed to be a Nord not a Dothraki.

its sad how /toy/ is probably the tamest board now.

*breathes in*

Let’s see if this movie confirms it

Its weird, I still can't believe that this movie is coming out.

Ant Man?

I know what you mean. There's a kind of ho-hum quality to it all. This should be the hypest shit ever. It's the fucking Justice League, onscreen for the first time ever. Instead everybody just sort of seems to be tolerating it. Even WB doesn't seem to be hyping it up quite the way they should.

*Breathes in*

It's actually "I'm rich"

wait, why did they set off the bomb when they are still in the room?

Its a suicide bombing.
With a timer.
For raisins.

its the same raisins that he used the butt of his rifle instead of firing it?

>He has the power to destroy every McDonald's, if there's even a 1% chance of that happening then we need to take it as an absolute certainty!!

>the CGI puppet people after they get punched/thrown
>the weird speed-up and windy hair effect
>the shot of the guy shooting at her after she had already jumped through to the next floor

>youtube.com/watch?v=TTfc1haxIYY
They intend to go up with the bomb, the guns are just to make sure no one runs from a bomb. He sets it for 20 seconds and clearly doesn't intend to leave.
Why does he set a timer on a suicide bomb?
Why would he think people wouldn't flee from an explosion guns be damned?
It's like you still expect logic from the DCEU, even at this stage. Things that fall are fallen.

This but unironically

That movie changed hands before filming.

7/10 if snyder stuck with it

3/10 with wheedon quips and edits

Why the goofy sound effects?
Why does she burst through the door, then stand around until they are able to respond to her?
Why does she use her "Godkiller" attack on a thug in a crowded room full of civilians?
Why are we rehashing the same ridiculous plot as the League of Shadows? (blowing up this bank will take us back to the Dark Ages). Zod flattened a major chunk of the biggest city in the nation and it was pretty much shrugged off. I think they need to think larger than a bank.

i am forever in the Snyder cycle, doomed to repeat. god help me reach enlightenment to escape this illusion.

Snyder is Kill user.
Now the suits responsible for Green Lantern are fully at the helm. Yo ho ho.

>M-m... McDonalds! You're letting them kill McDonalds!
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME.
>Stop them... save... McDonalds!
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAAAAAAME.

>That speed up/ slo-mo shit
>Two or three guys right in front of her when she first attacks, neither of them shoot
>Guy can shoot her in the head point blank, instead hits her with the buttstock having JUST SEEN her toss his buddies twenty feet like nothing
>She takes the bomb and leaves the hostages behind when there are still some guys with guns there shooting
>Timer lasts way longer than it should
>Suicide bombers putting a fucking timer on the bomb in the first place
Holy shit

>But that theme music!
Seriously, when they play that, you are supposed to shut down most of your brain and just think, YOU GO GIRL!

This is going to be a Battlefield Earth-level bomb.

>what are your superpowers again?
>*Bruce clutches his chest in pain*
>oh Jesus, hang on, I'm calling 911