Why do you come to love your OTP?

Why do you come to love your OTP?

When they are ||Separable

I think it's so classic.

My favorite otp is the penguin couples Luna and Guibor from Los Pintin Al Rescate.

This is the best one

friends make the best lovers
they already act like a married couple, only thing they need is a ring
their love is instinctual, they always thinking how to make the other one smile

they're both good desu

Like good friends

Cartman's weird obsession with Kyle is adorable.

Because Sakura Haruno is a dick to Nartuo. And no, it shouldn't be a fucking "OH POPULAR PRETTY GIRL BE NICE TO LOSER-SAN" shit it's just common decenecy all the damn time. Naruto puts his ass out for the bitch, and fucking hell this bitch just wrecks shit for no reason. Anything that Naruto does? Annoying. Doesn't care that he's an orphan. Doesn't care that he maybe look like the fourth Hokage just a tiny bit?

Oh and my favorite in all of the filler movies, the cunt basically screams out that Sasuke would be better to help her out in her situation. Bitch. Naruto is your only white knight, and it shows dramatically.

Aren’t Sakura and Sasuke in a loveless marriage in the sequel series or something?

It started off solely to trigger Elsanna shippers, but then I started paying more attention to their brief interactions in the movie and started thinking literarily about how she could be instrumental in his redemption and I fell in love with the ship.

>Why do you come to love your OTP?

why do you give a fuck about cartoons dating?

Shit likes this makes me think ''I understand bullies now''

Simple chemistry. I like the idea of two characters that can keep up with eachother's lifestyle and remain jovial battle-buddies despite being romantically involved. Also, slight /ss/ factor, but that's kind of a given.

Of course, this was all before she was lobotomized and turned into an emo lesbian handbag, and he went through a number of badly-written romances before becoming a creepy stalker-esque sidecharacter in his own series.

bump

pretty much

That makes me happy. They were hands down the worst people in Naruto, it always saddened me that they were his supposed to be his closest friends. No matter how much of an Autistic sperging Naruto was, he didn’t deserve to have to put up with that ungrateful shallow bitch and a selfish, asshole who uses “muh vengeance” as an excuse to be a dick, never actually suffers for being a selfish piece of shit, and always deflects the consequences onto those around him and close to him.

I thought about watching boruto simply to revel in the schadenfreude from their dissatisfaction, but I heard that a lot of it just ends up being a rehash of Naruto, just with the kids instead.

Elsa interacted more with Hans than Anna in the film. Pretty interesting to mention her conversations with Hans ended way better than any of her conversations with Anna.

He is lying just look at this happy couple.
There hasn't been any rehashing as far as I have seen except for Shikamaru and Lee's son being clones of their dads.

Smart, snarky, cute, small girls are my dream and I always project onto the cocky but blatantly insecure character

good taste