>and yet willing to wear spandex
>and good at baking
>bad luck

???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/simpsonsqotd/status/560506001821298688?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah yeah, everyone knows that.

Watched Robostus now. Probably the best episode after The Collector.

Maybe because Hawkmoth almost started a cybertronian invasion by pure chance, the first time an akuma actually have success in rebels against him and, finally, secret hideout new footage action (Gabes is sure out of shape by just watching the shit going).

So, use the main duo miraculouses together and the reality goes down? Cringe, Fu.

I hope the slashing-missiles-apart thing is indicative of how strong an experienced Miraculous bearer can be.

You think adrien cups a feel everytime he can?

he probably tells himself it's for researching her identity.

OK, who's the asshole whose idea it was to create two apocalypse-bringing stones?
And why did he put them in trendy jewellery?

Yes, but all that -really- tells us is that he could be a gaming weeb.

Isn't Marinette a stalker? I don't mean just a girl with a crush, I mean she actually has gone through the trouble of memorizing his movements and schedule.

Someone from Tibet. Probably Agamotto wasn't happy enough with the eye and that's because he created two apocalypse switches with kawai faces (and five more miraculous for fun).

A stalker with a crush. Harmless. Well, until she get REALLY possessive...

A work in progress.

Ah, a beautiful addition to the Halls Of Anal Devastation (tm). I like it.

Adrien is a famous model, whoever he married would probably be a stalker.
At least this way it's someone he WANTS to be hunted and forcefully kissed by.

autism

It captures many examples of autism, doesn't it?

I'm not going to be surprised if they are all from the USA.

I'm seeing a lot of "y'all" so I'm guessing they are either sister fuckers of from Texas

I'm a waiting for Netflix kind of fag but, season 2 is like 5 episodes in by now, right? So how is it compared to season 1 so far: about equal, a step up, or a step down?

hows the chat noir fanservice?

He purrs, so that's something. And obviously Adrien continues to be a slut.

6 episodes and step up for sure

Can't wait for more Chloe best bitch gonna kick ass with her new powers

does anyone have or know how to get a cleaned up version of this?

I really wanna use it as a desktop background but its got all these logos and text floating around

Spaghetti Rome pizza pizza!

Where is the merch in general? I thought this was a kids' show.
Honestly, I feel like Japan is better at being capitalist than the actually capitalist countries, if Miraculous were an anime we'd have Chat Noir sex pillow by now.

>soulmate doesn't love him for his true personality
>soulmate loves his shallow pretty boy side
That seems like badluck to me user

That she didn't give a damn about until he helped her with the umbrella thing and forgave her for acting like a bitch.
Which ironically only led her to act like more of a bitch (see: Volpina) but that's spite, not shallowness.

tell that to all the time he spends pressed against her

Sweet Jesus, France, I don't wanna be a ephebephile!

20 shekels says the first person to get re-akumatized will be Nadja when LB and Chat finally start dating.

twitter.com/simpsonsqotd/status/560506001821298688?lang=en

Love my lesbian LB ships but good god is that cancerous.

I hope Puppeteer shows up again.

Makes sense. I was shipping the protagonists of Swan Princess when I was six.

More Puppeteer and Manon in general.

Same. That whole "i'm not being catered to at all times thus this content is homophobic/pedophilic/some other bad thing" attitude is what's making every tumblr fandom super noxious. I am very gay and watch ladybug with full knowledge it was about a magical boy and a magical girl being in love in a silly way and fighting crime, not Steven Universe.

Ladybug's costume design seems a little basic alot of the time, though, not sexual unless you have a gymnast fetish.

back when i couldnt tell anime and cartoons apart. good times

She is really lucky she hasn't grown boobs yet.

its a very small minority on tumblr, these posts always are

>Japan
>not capitalist

>shallow pretty boy

Is this an English-language thing? Adrian doesn't come off as a shallow pretty boy in the French version.

Adrien isn't shallow but Marinette's reasons for liking him are

It's not legal for a grandma to be this hot

Touché.

Hasn't she said she didn't like him until he gave her the umbrella?

yet all Marinette cares looks and kindness more than his actual personality who enjoys puns and boasting. The traits that Adrien really enjoys annoy Marinette

Kwamis are the best thing in this show and I demand more!

Wayzz is a qt!

She gay? I was promised gay pandering in Season 2.

It’s kind of funny how fans will be utterly furious when their identities are revealed to each other, and then they don’t end up together.

What's with those putrid color schemes anyway?

Any non-human skin colour makes me cringe.

Pollen when?

I hope Pollen is female. No real reason, it would just be weird if it were a dude.

So if Tikki is sweet and eats sweets, and Plagg is a stinker and eats stinky cheese. What will the other Kwamis eat? The peacock one looks like a cry baby, so maybe chocolate, because it’s a depression food? Wayzz is calm and cool, so maybe tea? I don’t know anything about Pollen, so I don’t know about them.

we talked about this last thread and someone suggested meat

especially raw or near raw meat like Steak Tartare

so is the 3 ep chloe arc style queen, queen wasp, and malediktor? malediktor is obviously her dad getting akumatized and style queen is probably her mother, and queen wasp is herself(???)

also does anyone else find the episodes fast paced its like 80% of an episode is fighting the akuma, theres never much of marinette and adrien just hanging out or something. i wish there was more to the show than just monster of the week

Yet she respected Chat Noir enough to jump back into battle because of his advice.
Point to one time in the show when she has actually disrespected him. And no, shutting down his attempts to pressure her into a relationship is not disrespect.

BUT KWAMIS DUN'T HAEV BIOLEGICAL GENDURZ!

Astruc has confirmed they do patrols at night, I'd like to see an episode focused on one of those.

where the fuck is Pearl

either that or her twin sister

but no I'm betting that Chloe gets her powers but Ladybug rejects her and refuses to trust her after what happened with Volpina

Fans always mistake the Chat/Ladybug relationship or apathy or downright hatred. In actuality their good friends and partners with the occasional teasing from Chat and eye rolling from Ladybug.

There is no real Adrien either, both his kind, calm and friendly side and his cocky, stubborn and teasing side are both true aspect of his personality.

I'm pretty sure Pollen is femake. Male kwamis don't have eyelashes or visible pupils. Also, so far all kwami have matched the gender of their human companion.

Its a bee im 99%sure its a female.

im not sure that being punny and flirtatious is exactly adriens 'true personality' i just think the suit gives him confidence to act outside how he has always been taught to act, its his way of being rebellious since no one will know who he is. i need more of emotional sad chat and punny goofball adrien

Trixx is a fox, so she probably likes berries like blueberries and grapes. Pollen is a bee, so the obvious choice would probably be Honey or something sweet and sugary. Wayzz is calm and mentor-like and he is seen drinking tea with Tikki. That only leaves out the two villain's Kwami Nooroo and Dusuu.

and Chat's meat, don't forget that

Poor Nooroo. I bet his current diet consists entirely of dust bunnies and his own tears.

Nooroo hunts and eats the other butterflies that live in the Hawkcave

Not really. If anything, teach that "you should like someone for who they are" is good lesson, even if implies they won't end up together 'cause they prefer the idea, not the person (of they'll end up together, though).

If anything, Marinette, for all the dislike of his flirting and boasting, kinda appreciate Chat as friend and close partner, while still get so wet about Adrien that she could wash the street. It's Adrien who needs know Mari better than Ladybug (but, again, you can't blame him, when Mari rarely manages to be around him without bumbling a lot).

Yeah. It's also guaranteed to elicit attention-good or bad- from LB, and I don't think that's a coincidence. Adrien isn't good at showing vulnerability in either of his forms.

Pic is a Tibetan fox.
So why is Trixx's pelt red?

I didn't say she disrespected or dislikes chat noir. She just doesn't find certain parts of chats personality enjoyable.
>There is no real Adrien either, both his kind, calm and friendly side and his cocky, stubborn and teasing side are both true aspect of his personality.
Thats true but Chat has the kind and friendly side as well which Marinette doesn't notice.

because Master Fu is from Tibet but isn't where the miraculous are originally from

Or did you just forget about that episode where Ladybug used to hang around Old Kingdom Egypt?

Ladybugs are good luck for other people, thus she is the only thing that is able to bring good luck enough to counter his own inherent bad luck... Its pottery!

Marinette totally notices Chat's kind and friendly part

but that doesn't matter, because she doesn't like Adrien for being kind and friendly, she likes him for being those things and a model

hence Marinette is shallow

>but that doesn't matter, because she doesn't like Adrien for being kind and friendly, she likes him for being those things and a model

Bitch, have you seen the umbrella scene, Marinette couldn't give two shits about Adrien before that.

Be meanie when he was about to change back in the Mr. Pidgeon episode? She can be kinda harsh, even bitch when dealing with him, but she went full cunt on Chat.

She should, so we can finally Chat being the righteous of the duo for a change (cue to an episode where Mari is target by an akuma's spell and spent a good amount of the episode trying to woo Chat, while he have to control himself and make them work to catch the akuma).

yeah because she thought he was male Chloe

Once she realizes he is a decent person she wants to get all over his cock

Once you pass the not literally Chloe test than its all superficial stuff

"...she never went full cunt on Chat."

PIZZA MOZZARELLA
PIZZA MOZZARELLA
RELLARELLARELLARELLA

of course Chat is the nicer of the two of them

His akuma count is still at 1, Marinette is up to like 7 now, she has caused more akumas this season than Chloe

people rebel because they are uncomfortable with their position in life. if he's rebelling it means he doesn't enjoy certain aspects of his personalities. In his case its more the lack of personality. He wants to be more than kind and friendly he wants to be able to joke around and tease his friends. Things he can't do as Adrien because they would affect his image.

Does that 3 monitor set up actually provide any benefit to whatever it is Adrien might be doing on his computer? If I was in a gaming session, it would probably end up just being distracting and end up screwing with my peripheral vision. I mean, it's the same image but on three different monitors. But it looks cool I guess.

Mr 'waahh I lost a competition!' is not one of her victims.

Nadja, her Grandma and Kagami were all her fault, that's literally 50% of akumas this season

The fuck are this people talking about.

Like mother, like daughter.

>3 = 7
No.

i think hes counting last season as well but i don't remeber

Imagine if dear sweet mommy Audimatrix was also around to televise the whole thing.

This is Tsurugi Kagami. Say something kawaii about kanojo!