A poll worker just ripped up my ballot and gave me back someone else's in Los Angeles

A poll worker just ripped up my ballot and gave me back someone else's in Los Angeles. reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bhi4v/a_poll_worker_just_ripped_up_my_ballot_and_gave/

Guess what just happened to me when I went to vote... I asked a question about a possible mistake I made and the poll worker opened my workbook, saw who I voted for, took my ballot out of my hand and wrote void on it and ripped it up and told me to just put my workbook in an envelope and someone would fill out a new ballot for me... LOL. I immediately demanded it back and she gave me one... but this isn't mine. It doesn't even have a president filled out and the ballot is 229 while mine was 163. I took a photo of her badge, spoke to a supervisor who was sort of helpful and promised they aren't ripping up ballots (they are) and got to fill out a correct ballot. I'm so glad this happened to me because hopefully she will be released of her job (she won't be) and this won't happen to anyone else (it will). Fuck these people. MAGA.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bhi4v/a_poll_worker_just_ripped_up_my_ballot_and_gave/d9ohtvl/

UPDATE: Police just called me back and had me go back to the North Hollywood library to meet me. They took a report and spoke to the woman in charge. She confirmed the poll worker was a temporary employee and that no ballots should be ripped up. She acted disturbed about the woman telling me that she would be in a room later filling out a new ballot for me if I turned in my sample ballot book in my envelope (did I mention that part in my original post!?). The FBI is on their way but they told me I could go home and they would call me if I needed to come back. Grrrrr
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bhi4v/a_poll_worker_just_ripped_up_my_ballot_and_gave/d9on63j/

Drumpkins btfo!!!

heh. nothing personnel kid
t. hillcuck

>Hey I made a mistake on this ballot
>Sure, let me just destroy it and I'll have someone get you a new one. We don't want people cheating and voting twice after all.
>HEY! GIVE THAT BACK! I WANT TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES!

Bump for justice. Fuck nazi democrats.

have a bump

Whoever did this is a fucking retard. You made a mistake, they voided it so you could vote again and you flipped out. Rule of thumb DONT FUCK UP.

jesus what the fuck

>You made a mistake, they voided it so you could vote again and you flipped out.
read again, numb nuts
he flipped out AFTER THE FAGGOT TEMPORARY WORKER YES IT WAS A TEMP WORKER GAVE HIM THE WRONG RIPPED UP BALLOT

Do you even read, CTR?

> told me to just put my workbook in an envelope and someone would fill out a new ballot for me.
>She acted disturbed about the woman telling me that she would be in a room later filling out a new ballot for me if I turned in my sample ballot book in my envelope

ballots are not supposed to even be ripped up in the first place
the temp worker had a fucking bag full of them

the terrifying image or the trips?

yup, right here

but somehow its a conspiracy

>think someone is stupid
>happens to the Trump related
>OMG CTR
Neither of you aren't even fucking American so fuck off and go back to sucking Mohammeds dicks.

kek, nice try you illiterate baboon. Fuck off back to mexico.

Please tell my normal ballots aren't numbers on a fucking scantron. There's no way my parents will be able to do it without accidentally filling in the wrong oval.

>illiterate
>mexican
What's the matter? Mommy out getting raped by "child" refugees so you didn't get your tendies? Poor thing!

Yes they are, you need to void and rip up mistaken ballots so that no one puts them in the machine secretly.

You must've been here for at least six months now CTR, how have you still not learned how to blend in? You're just stringing shit together, deflecting and trying to derail the thread into country flames. I can't believe you get paid for this.

HOLY FUCK! NOOOOOOOO

>you've only been on here for 6 months
>deflecting and derailing
>newfag detected
You faggots are the worst, that anyone that disagree or criticizes them gets called CTR or a shill. You pick a fucking fight with me and then asshurt because I slapped back? Seriously, fuck back off to reddit and stop pretending you give a shit about America or even have the slightest idea of how shit works here.

Seriously I swear, it's just a bunch of morons on here that have no idea how shit works at all. Thank god you aren't one of them.

>The FBI is on their way but they told me I could go home and they would call me if I needed to come back.

Expect suicide with 6 bullets to the head tonight.

The Bureau showed who they stand with this night.

They are Clintons minions.

CTR pls. The person in charge of the polling station said ballots shouldn't be ripped up.

See this is the problem with liberals. They KNOW they're right so now they're justified in doing all kinds of evil shit because lol ends justify the means and Trump is literally hitler right?

Violence is coming.

What race was she? How old?

Learn to speak English cuck

*teleports behind you*
*slices ballet with katana*

don't let this slide

Go through the garbage/recycling. I doubt they send them to be securely shred.

some roadside fruit stand merchant is trying to change history!?

Good always trumps evil

I can't wait for this election to be over so all the ledditors can fuck off

Jesus Christ

That woman needs to be tracked down and killed, straight up. If you're taking away a person's right to vote, you deserve death. These Hillary supporters are playing with forces they don't even understand.