2018 i am...reborn

Attached: mAGYQQR.png (813x543, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwY0xSJZi9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still fat and lost in space

>I used to be on TV

Unfunny repulsive fat piece of shit with the 55 IQ that only edgy socially awkward kids like

>Sam "butt glide" Hyde
>Sam "if she's got no bulge, wont indulge" Hyde
>Sam "a girl's dick is worth a lick" Hyde
>Sam "ram the chocolate dam" Hyde
>Sam "the poopdick lunatic" Hyde
>Sam "jizzed her sphincter" Hyde
>Sam "scooper her pooper" Hyde
>Sam "tight anus is his oasis" Hyde
>Sam "expects the buttsex" Hyde
>Sam "her wang means he must bang" Hyde
>Sam "no tranny no whammy" Hyde
>Sam "pussy petrified" Hyde
>Sam "crossing the dirty divide" Hyde
>Sam "around traps always relax" Hyde

Attached: sams-club.jpg (1280x720, 379K)

2018...i depend on handouts from teens because they liked stuff i did 4 years ago

>Million Reddit Extreme
Was it worth selling your soul for 50k karma Sam?

Attached: SAM'S-POO-4U.jpg (1066x1207, 756K)

calm down faggot, buy hydewars

Hyde standing on the front porch of his home there.

No, in all seriousness, Hyde's a genius. He's doing stuff with the form of his shows that if it weren't for his politics, would be hailed as groundbreaking. Some sensibility "apolitical" or officially liberal person will probably rip his innovations off and make a mint.

melanin dick eater

>this guy
I dont believe you typed that with a straight face

Attached: hue.png (520x485, 143K)

>would be hailed as groundbreaking
lol

Attached: 1519684885169.png (1796x734, 125K)

Half of serious culture depends on crowdfunding in 2018. His list of current/upcoming projects on Hatreon sounds pretty amazing:

>Interactive fiction video game, working title: Another Day in Hell
>KSTV 2 based on GoFundMe projects, working title: GoFuckMe
>Car review show, like a low-budget Top Gear, no title yet
>Top-secret Kickstarter scam
>*Unracisting Me*, a documentary where I go around interviewing people and trying to get them to make me less racist
>Top-secret feature-length sci-fi animation
>Jaihoo's Trip to The Future - a 300+ page illustrated book
>How I Survived High School - graphic novel
>Big holy grail sci-fi video game project I've been writing for 5+ years, no title
>Self-funded spiritual successor to World Peace

He's not lying on the couch, that's for sure.

The shit he did would be groundbreaking if some cuckold token black did it on his show instead of him, it's all politics. His show was atleast funny if not groundbreaking but based on how fraudulent media is it would be considered groundbreaking just to do something somewhat creative.

do you know how fucking stupid you sound

shutup faggot, how mad are you?

TELL ME ABOUT HYDE. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BRACE?

>crowdfunding
More like crowdscamming. Sam doesn't even need to do that since he's a bitcoin millionaire

go back

you too

Attached: 1521445803246.png (667x606, 318K)

>brings up reddit out of nowhere
we all know who you are, even you do, fuck off retard.

Seriously, if you look at youtube.com/watch?v=HwY0xSJZi9E

- and can tell me of another sketch show you can think of with this level of formal sophistication since Monty Python, let me know. The relationship between the material, the execution, the way he exposes himself at the same time as commenting on others, it's incredibly brave. Nobody has done this in years, it's worthy of Celine or Wyndham Lewis - totally self-implicating satire.

We got him unbanned from Youtube, do you think we could get Adult Swim to renew for season 2?
World Peace is legendary. It wasn't just popular with the right, the left could draw just as much from its anti authority anti establishment tone. Its surreal humor and presentation isn't political at all, I'd watch it for that alone.

It's not scamming if he delivers. And he will. The fact that one of the projects is actually a Kickstarter scam indicates a level of media terrorism, as it used to be called in more innocent times, that makes me feel sorry for people who'll miss out on the fun because they only look at Twitter-approved anal syrup.

You sound like a paid shill or one of his brainwashed patreon/gumroad paypigs

Agreed, the tone is unique. It's a better job of being eerie/indefinable/angry than Chris Morris's Jam. I mention that comparison because I know Hyde rates Morris, though more for Brass Eye and The Day Today, but I suspect Jam may have been an influence on some of his stuff, and he honestly surpassed it in my view.

you sound like a jew

have a feeling you'd be effusive looking at something hyde left in the toilet

daaaaamn, sam looks like THAT???

You sound like you know a lot about Sam Hyde for someone who hates him.

I support artists I'm a fan of and defend them from strangely obsessive detractors. You actually think that's weirder than what you're doing?