Why do liberals love Muslims but hate Christians?

Why do liberals love Muslims but hate Christians?

>liberals hate Christians

proof pleaSE.

Because they see muslims as part of an 'oppressed minority' being abused by the white man, who is of course the root of all evil.

What about the oppressed minorities in Muslim countries?

this

Do you live under a rock?

Dawkins, Krauss, Hitchens, Harris, etc. etc.

Because Muslims are largely non European and extremely violent. The only thing Liberals really hate and want to destroy is Western Civilization and white people.

So Islam is the perfect vehicle for that.

Muslims are allowed to oppress minorities because it's their culture.

Telling them to stop would be "racist".

None of those people hate Christians. They hate the belief.

It's kind of like how you guys don't hate gays, but hate the sexual orientation itself.

The tunnels will protect us

They aren't white
They don't have "privilege"

That's literally it

They believe whatever the (((media))) tells them to believe.

Muslims vote democrat, people who take their Christianity seriously tend to vote republican.

In fact, any demographic the left hates coincidentally tend to vote republican.

>judging Muslims by western moral standards

Shiggy diggy

BECAUSE CHRISTIANS ARE ALL WHITE MALE RACIST BIGOTS!

Because (((they))) want to destroy you.

Bcs they know Muslims are extremely violent and it's only way to integrate them society by being kind and welcoming which will fail eventually.

its fun to watch the machinery in their heads work as they try to justify why the muslims (an oppressed minority) are allowed to openly oppress gays, women, and jews. Understanding the evil of islam is usually the first redpill lefties understand. It was mine for sure

Because they are completely insane. Don't try to use logic with people who weren't rational in the first place.

For the GLA!

>I hate Christians. Muslims hate Christians. Yay muslims!
Because they're idiots

>machinery in their heads work
>implying anything in their head works
>implying they don't just spew automated responses that they heard from buzzfeed

That is a very Humaphobic picture. You should not make fun of that brave brown bisexual muslim womyn.

They don't hate Christians, they hate whites, and most Christians are whites. All the seemingly convoluted and contradictory elements of the leftist zeitgeist all make sense if you realize that the one underlying philosophy behind them that unites them all is: Fuck White Men

"Give me new shoes." Fuck I miss Generals.

Because (((they))) hate Christ.

Remember the DNC email where they were insulting christians??

it's a special brew.

Because liberalism correlates with atheism, and seeks to undermine White power structures. They tend to conflate Islam with brown people and Christianity with White people, so if they were to criticise Islam it would contradict their beliefs. It's similar to how you never hear feminists complain about black people raping, or beating women, and leaving expectant mothers at disproportionate amounts or FGM of underage girls in the West, but you've heard of White guilt, white privilege, the wage gap, manspreading, and other nonsense. If there's a minority group involved they won't touch it.

The real reason behind all this is that they are based on the ancient Babylonian occult religion, it's lucifer vs God.

Christianity is popular. Liberals are all about helping who ever is the underdog in their eyes.
Even if they want to blow them up.

For some reason "We aren't all like that." Is clearly heard from Muslims but ignored from Christians.

If you are a Christian, show the world how real christians are with your actions. Those with a IQ higher than a potato or even a liberal will catch on which is the violent religion of hate.

because muslims aren't white and christians are white

scorpion tank, ready to sting

>Why do liberals love Muslims but hate Christians?
Why do retards think liberals love Muslims?

I just find it odd that liberals would ally themselves with people of a religion that literally puts gays and unruly women to death. To be fair, Christians did too back in the day, but modern Christians are very docile and welcoming.

>Christianity is popular.
There are more muzzies on the planet than chritsians.

Liberals love black Christians

Dude, that's common knowledge.

Because their parents are Christians and their entire ideology is pretty much based on Linkin Park and whatever their college professor last said to them.

le epic proof

how the fuck do you acquire "proof" that "this certain group of people hate these types" moron.

christianity is seen as "backwards" and "unprogressive"

this.
White people are one of the biggets threatned minorities in the world but, well.. you all know already

I found a backdoor to your base, General!

they hate both but are cowards and take the safe position.

christians are faggot cucks, muslims will commit murder over the slightest perceived insult.

Because they're "brown". That's why if you insult Islam it also amounts to racism. Never mind that Asia also has chink muslims and eastern europe also has white muslims. Or that white liberals test out being a Muslim themselves without being aware of their own meme.

that game was pretty fun desu.

DR THRAX

Because they are Atheists, and Atheists are globalists, and globalists hate christians.

>Why do liberals love Muslims

Le noble savage meme.

Fucking cucks.

But what if I don't mind homosexuality, just faggots?

Stealth general was pleb tier desu

They hate themselves.

because Christians don't blow themselves up after going a mass shooting

Now if Christianity turns into the new RELIGION OF PEACE i.e. throws LGBT from buildings, beheads people, lashing for standing close to the opposite sex and such, liberals would embrace them fast as fuck