HOLY SHIT, THIS IS GOLD

>Black/Muslim females chimpout in a Dutch School
>Cuck white teacher can't do shit to stop it
>2 white girls get into the fight, apparently trying to stop it
>Muslims/black females stop fighting each other, and join forces against the white girls
>The usual happens, white girls get grabbed by the hair, they kneel down adopting a cuck position, and take in multiple smacks on the head while the shitskins yell at them
>Little dindus film the fight and do their worldstar ritual

KEK white girls getting REKT on their own lands by immigrants. The weak should fear the strong I guess

Webm and video related

liveleak.com/ view?i=f9e_1476816705 (Join it)

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.washington.edu/hechter/KanazawaPaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=I1u4eoZ_GRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just the beginning of what white women will be put through.

Damn right

I feel no sympathy for White women anymore, the only thing that will wake them up is this kind of violence against them.

if only there had been more diversity in the classroom

This. Women cannot see consequences until they are right before their eyes.

>Cuck white teacher can't do shit to stop it
But he literally can't.

(((Canadia)))

Isn't this an old video?

That's how a woman is redpilled.

What a wonderful example of a multicultural society free of hate.

Why can't he? I've seen teachers body slam kids who were fighting before.

>Added: Oct-18-2016
>Occurred On: Jun-28-2016

Not really

Holy shit this guy is hilarious.
"Hoo you are hitting me. Ho, you are hitting me now."

Behold the wonders of cultural diversity.

>I've seen teachers body slam kids who were fighting before.
At least in Spain, of you do that you get rekt because "muh chillum".

>4 months old
>not old
Great example of shitskin behaviour though

This was in Amsterdam if I'm not mistaken, so nobody cares.
Amsterdam is a lost cause.

>laughing shoes.jpg

Thorough kek thanks op

atleast our country is not being invaded by african chimpanzees.

now get your shit together, bad copy of german people, and fix that silly land you call country.

>someone actually took the time to write that

Who gives a fuck about white girls.

For decades they've ALL been spouting "ALL MEN ARE SEX CRAZED RAPIST PIGS"... etc.

And not a single one of them ever so much as went "Bit prejudiced, that... they're not all like that".
Not one white bitch called out that sexism.

Not until refugees, who've funnily enough actually been raping people.
Yeah, then it turns too "Don't be so offensive, we must treat these people with respect, they're not all like that".

Seriously, they respect actual goddamn gang-rapists than their own men, who they've been brainwashed to hate.
They literally respect these "men", while we're the bad guys.

Fuck 'em. I get along well enough with mussies to know it's not my problem when they invade. It's women's.
And women have it fucking coming.

I'm gonna buy a bunch of them as wives after Europe's invasion. Treat them like the fucking scum they are. Remind them that they voted for it too.
I'll definitely buy all the female politicians and their daughters who've forced us to stay in the EU.
They'll be sex slaves that I rent out to people per hour.

Might miss bacon though, but perhaps I could convince the 'slimes that banning alcohol would alienate the moderates, and turn them against the agenda, who were born into this culture, so scotch can still be a thing.

Scotch, slave-wives and traitors-turned-Ho's.

All because of white women being cunts.

autism works in mysterious ways

>Might miss bacon though, but perhaps I could convince the 'slimes that banning alcohol would alienate the moderates, and turn them against the agenda, who were born into this culture, so scotch can still be a thing.
Oh boy. It's gonna be a fun WWIII. I can't wait for my moment of triumph. I'm going to make all of those women (the Polish ones) my sex-slaves after i'm done with all you Mohammedans.

it's hot af isn't it?

Why is always a canadian posting stupid shit?

>Who gives a fuck about white girls.
Who gives a fuck about women in general.Ever since they started having a say in matters it all started going to hell.

>i'm done with all you Mohammedans.

I'm not even a mohammed.
The thing is, our politicians are going to force this invasion of us, so I plan to assimilate into the new "culture", and gain a position where I can punish the traitors who sold us out.
Mainly, white bitches and politicians.

shut up sweden, you love it

They're just brainwashed by the media.

So many shitskins and jews in here talking shit about white women. Those niggers should be hanged.

This

It will be woman and numales thay are going to be subjugated by the New Islamic Order. I feel bad for my female family members, but it is a small price to pay to restore order and balance.

God dammit a leaf EVERY TIME.

why are anglo people so much into cuck fanatsy? i don't get it - it's always anglos posting this shit

But things started going to hell at the begining of the XXth cen... oh.

hahahahaha leafs are so disgusting.

why do leafs save this shit

Wat is multiculturalisme toch fijn. Ik kan me mijn jeugd nog goed herrineren. Ik zat op een school met twee negers en drie zandnegers. Als er ruzie was, was het altijd een van die vijf kankerlijers. Ik sprak laatst met een staigaire op het werk. Ze zit op een Rotterdamse school waar bijna iedereen neger of zandneger is. Er wordt constant gevochten en er is zelfs permanente beveiliging. Echt, waar zijn we nou eigenlijk mee bezig in Nederland?

Ik herken mijn land niet meer terug.

Whiteboi! your rein is over, your time is up white boi. Yes you dun built great civilizations and took us from our lands. It appears your time has come to a screeching halt. We are now entering the era of tha Kangs

Oh look, the Colombian nigger immigrant making another anti-white fight video thread. Go fuck yourself you shitskinned monkey. You will always be a nigger.

It's all about the contrast

(((c(an)uck)))

>it's all white women's fault, not my fault for being a beta cuck who did nothing to redpill them

fuck off and die

Dumb ass nigga, I'm a white chilean

And it's not even a recent phenomenon desu senpai.Everytime throughout history that a woman either got in power herself or could influence men in power things went south (Ok,i'm sure there are some exceptions on this but nothing comes to mind at the moment).

>They're just brainwashed by the media.

Yeah, and who hates the (((media)))?

Our new invaders.
So, from what I gather, we deal with women, nu-males and traitors first.
Then we take care of the bigger (((problems))).

Once all that is done, We remove Kebab, and bring back the bacon. Maybe. Maybe we'll just ask for a small bacon filled island, but promise to keep our women under control.

OSG de Meergronden High School, Almere, Netherlands
Is Almere a black/muslim area in Netherland?

sauce on image

>Pissed off white bitch realising she's going to be sold (pretty cheaply too), blaming men for not stopping the rest of her gender.

I'll bump you up at the auction by about 50 pence to give you a confidence boost if you want.

I've been looking for sauce for ages friendo

haha kill yourself

It's an ugly city we built on the land we created from draining that sea. It's cheap, and it's close to Amsterdam, so yeah.

We are not snowniggers(white) bc we don't have african chimpanzees raping our women.

For those white girls to be in that class they must be fairly low bred too.

I'm willing to bet the teacher is even one hell of a low achiever.

We have female gorillas spreading AIDS and getting paid for it though.

>chinese
>anglo
okay

this will do for now

thanks

Ironically enough if anybody was fighting to kill the fight would have ended far quicker.
They are all trying to hit each other rather than hurt each other

If you think there's gonna be some sort of violent Islamic take over then you would actually have the power to do any other kind of takeover you'd want really.

It's called the lower classes, they're already blaming the Jews for everything.

Goddamn that's hot.

with a bit of autism anything is possible

>Tfw your cuckfantasies and rightwing propaganda start to overlap

Teachers are actually instructed to break up male fights if they can, but to NEVER break up girl fights. Not only are women incapable of controlling themselves, but who wants a sexual harassment suit along with that?

Don't give a fuck about women myself but don't think white men are going to be given anything after all this. We'll be genocided and our women bred - end of.

>white teacher can't do shit to stop it
why would he want to?
let the niggers off themselves

Damn, she has no ass at all. These dudes must be desperate.

this is great why cant more white girls get beaten up in these foreign countries to prove their human scum. THE DUTCH ARE SCUM!

only on inmigrant shitholes.

They're misguided and brainwashed, don't fight them, fight the kikes who controll them.

lmfao at the one hijab girl beating the shit out of the white girl
whitey truly btfo

>that hijab dirty boxing
>that blonde tall girl getting the full mount,giving ground and pound

beautiful work

kekek that white girl will still vote liberal too

using paint is not difficult you idiot

The only way women become redpilled is if somebody tells them to. Otherwise they will just take all of this for the rest of their lives without complaining.

its white versus black

"race isn't real, it's a social construct"

"racism is an archaic and outdated philosophy user"

senpai, why were we born into this mess

what happened, why was it allowed to go so far, and why are people still not seeing what we see

Fuck White People :)

Europistan

by the time white europeans are extinct, this will have looked like a holiday

because he will go to jail in cuckrope

>paint isn¨'t hard guise
>posts an unfinished mess

ok

>Implying women aren't biologically predisposed to side with the invaders. Women WANT the invaders to win because it means they no longer have to sleep with you limpdick losers. Why do you think they have rape fantasies?

It's entirely the fault of white men for not keeping their women in check.

faculty.washington.edu/hechter/KanazawaPaper.pdf

hot

It's not a bad idea, really. Join up, praise Allah, and start wrecking cunts. Your government wants to shit on you. Time to shit on them.

try redpilling women... its extremely difficult to accomplish

revealing your powerlevel is also very dangerous

Ugh my race is so inadequate, I love it.

I did most of the work for you in GIMP
Finish it your fucking self

fuck multiculturalism and the diversity agenda

I thought they only did this in the US

Please put her in the middle of a group of blacks and add the text back thank you

WEAK SHALL FEAR THE STRONG

EUROPE SHALL GO TO THE MIGRANTS

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Wow, kids fight, who knew.

African Migrant bashes dutch teacher with a broken arm.
youtube.com/watch?v=I1u4eoZ_GRs

based

Only those that convert to Islam will be genocided. Muslims prefer conversion over murder