You rage, you lose /thread

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893988/I-hurt-Agony-British-father-wife-moved-Calais-jungle-volunteer-fell-love-Afghan-migrant-trying-help.html
grammarist.com/spelling/artefact-artifact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893988/I-hurt-Agony-British-father-wife-moved-Calais-jungle-volunteer-fell-love-Afghan-migrant-trying-help.html

Head teacher and can't spell the word "artifact" correctly? Either you're full of shit or your entire history of children in that school was fucked anyway.

That's how they spell it in bongistan

grammarist.com/spelling/artefact-artifact/

>artefacts

more like YLYL

I'd pee my pants

I live in Staffordshire and remember this from a while back. Parents went absolutely crazy, the story went National, the school apologised and the headteacher resigned. Trip was made non-mandatory.

Don't fuck with Mothers.

The entire letter including the header in Comic Sans? From a Head Teacher?

Try harder.

>comic sans

How is that related to Britain?

>jay.akbar

>white "people" getting cucked
Not really news worthy.

artefact is correct you retards

It's probably not bad for kids to atleast see what goes on in ther-
>Racial Discrimination note
BURN THEM ALL BURN IT TO THE GWOUND

>UK women not getting enough dick, have to travel to some of the poorest parts of the world that have a surplus of available men to get it

Not much different than the beta white guys who go to south east asia tbqh and can you really blame western men for not giving enough dick to these girls?

pic related

Naaah bruh, Cant be real

JUST

wtf is this shite? lost hard.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

goddammit I fucking lost hard, this society is absolutely fucked if this and abortion are the woman's choice.

Whites are just too kind (read: dumb). They actually think women will behave like decent human beings if you give them freedom. Other races keep these bitches in check. For fucks sake, how could someone ever think it's a good idea to let your wife go to some shithole to volunteer, to literally take care of other men?

The women is an overweight 2 and the interpreter is like a 4. He probably wants residency or something.

test

Obviously. Read the article, lel.

holy FUCK

>stealing 8gag OC
lol

How do you racially discriminate against a religion? Is that even possible?

Yup, Comic Sans is rage inducing

>comic sans

I don't believe it, honestly.

>All female teachers
Shocking i say!

I fucking lost

Reminds me of this shit right here

when will this horror end?

This is actually pretty good for bartenders, they've now got a defense against shouldn't-have-served-me lawsuits.