America is 2 days away from civil war

>America is 2 days away from civil war

>america is two days away from the largest redpill of all time

Nah, Trump is going to win.

He will probably get 52%, Hillary will get 45%, and third parties will get the other 3%.

LA Times pegs Trump's Hispanic support at 45%. It's over.

damn... it's really going to happen isn't it

>niggers and hispandex wont chimp out if Trump wins
>we wont be watching these idiots get mowed down in a comfy livestream

Checked. Praise Kek.

thats my feeling too

Honestly, I expect the police to keep things under control.

There will be some liberal whining. But I don't expect things to get much worse than they did in Chicago earlier this year.

Plus, a lot of black folks like Trump. I expect him to get at least 20% of the negro vote. Probably not much more because there are a lot of welfare niggers, but he should get 20%.

Regardless of how the election turns out, life is too comfy for most to resort to violence.

FUCKING CHECKED

Which means you are three days from being occupied by the Chinese

Protip: kill the jewish media and cia first. Then hunt down the politicians and jew bankers.

Go burgers. Show the rest of the world that satanist pedophiles will NOT win.

You haven't seen the voter fraud then

There's going to be millions of fake votes, flipped votes, thrown out votes

Literally nothing will happen since burgers could've done something but didnt. The fact they didnt already kill her means they plan on doing jackshit but cry and play vidya.
She should've been dead by now.

This.
This could be the best example, you could lead the way..

I believe that will be the results when you take voter fraud into account.

In reality, I think Trump will get close to 60%. They won't be able to rig this one, it will just be too far out.

There'll still be a civil war if trump wins, it'll just be really puny and you won't even know it happened cause it would be over so quickly

I am but a humble leaf. This pedo shit probably goes on in Canada too though.

Seems most of these globalist faggots are freaks.

What do you expect from people who suck up to jews and worship commie ideas though.

What do you think all will happen? Just some small riots in the cities or something?

In that case, it would mostly be niggers harming other liberals.

Basically yea.
All electronic machines linked to Soros will print out a Hillary win count.
not to mention the paper ballot frauds, So meny illegals vote,Literately millions of dead people will be voting for Hillary, Not to mention how meny republican votes have been thrown straight into the thrash

>tfw when mariachi is blasting in my neighborhood as i type this right now
>tfw chimpouts very possible

There's no way they can rig it if Trump wins in a landslide. People aren't stupid. If the numbers are far off people will easily be suspicious and demand a recount.

Recounts don't matter, Don't you realize that?
All the fake votes made for that bitch will look "legitimate"

Hispanics are torn right down the middle, man.

A lot of us are for Trump, because we love America, have never faced the boogeyman of racism, and didn't need to rely on welfare, and STEMfagged it up, so we didn't get brainwashed.

Like, you can't brainwash a people that mostly shrug their shoulders at the idea of a college education through normal means.

It's a shame that the Republican primaries had to involve so much Mexican-bashing, but if our people come around and reach 45%, that will represent a Republican lock.

The civil war is already happening in the shadows you retard. It's between the agencies, fbi, nypd, cia, homeland, nsa, doj,etc.

"Regular folk" won't even be allowed to take part.

Only if Hillary wins.

If Trump wins nothing is going to happen. Libcucks dont have guns to start a rebellion

Get ready for an excuse to postpone elections tomorrow

even if they rig it hard 85% trump will still end up 55%+

Not really. 99.9% of those agents are just like the guy at the post office. They show up and do as little as possible until they can retire and don't really bother with thinking about what they're doing in the context of the big picture.

The 0.1% remaining is where you either get moles, whistleblowers, or real change makers. Top brass does all they can to dissuade those from acting. In a revolt scenario everyone suspected of such would be killed out-right.

There is a political power struggle (always) between influential people and groups, but nobody is on the "put Clinton in jail," side because that puts too many other top level officials in jeopardy, including some who aren't even on the same side or party.

The south/right wing aren't going to do shit. They're old and/or stupid, and the smartest amongst them will make a good living bitch about it for the next 4 years.
>civil war
Kek you're dumb