Can we expect her to run for president?

Can we expect her to run for president?

>her

No.

that thing isn't female.

If Shartlary wins

Well, she certainly has the balls to do it.

gross

exactly

I would be surprised. I would be even more surprised if the even made it past the primaries.

I could see her running for some minor office, but she doesn't have the experience to go straight for a presidential bid.

Much rather have her as President than Clinton.

This She-male, She-boon couldn't even manage school lunches.

> Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama-Clinton-Obama

Seems about right

Wouldn't surprise me if they ran a niggress soon, given how obsessed they are with (((history made derp derp)))

2020 belongs to Jeb

Michelle might win 2024

then Chelsea 2028

Barack said no but he needs to ask the bull first.

I could see her going a Hillary route and running for the Senate or House in coming years and then a decade or so from now start going for the Presidency.

She's campaigned better for Hillary than Hillary has done for herself.

I still cant believe obama married shreks cousin

Good idea, keep it in the three main families. Good times ahead, America!

Why is this a thing? Like seriously, why the fuck is this even a question? Why does being first lady even begin to qualify you to be president?

When did America become a meme?

Name one thing Hillary has ever done that wasn't simply because of her husbands name

(Getting a child rapist off isn't an accomplishment)

Popularity. Why the fuck has Trump gotten as far as he has? He's got money and is a household name and said a few things some people liked.

It doesn't take much more than popularity and money to be a name in politics anymore.

Chelsea has shown zero interest in politics. She could have gotten started years ago if she thought she could do it or even wanted to do it.

Yes. Because we are no longer a democracy. Only appointed elites will be given the illusion of power over us peons from now on...

September 11th.

She'll forever be tainted by the cancer of Hillary Clinton, so absolutely not. Elizabeth Warren and Jill Stein will probably run again in 2020 however, and they'd actually be able to win against Trump.

60's

It'll be in a few years.
>Eight years of Clinton
>Eight years of Kaine
>Eight years of Michelle Obama
>Eight years of whoever Michelle's VP is
>Eight years of Chelsea Clinton
And so on and so on as long as we're not all dead by then.

No Republican is going to win ever again after the demographics shift that Clinton will bring about.

If she had she would have wiped the floor with the oompa loompa